white mary marvel?

abazou

I have been on the night time hunt lately at Wal Marts, and I have come across 5 or 6 un-opened cases, so I opened them. The cases contain Iron x2, Spectre x1, Eclipso x1, Dr Mid-Nite x1, Desaad x1, and then they are either have 2 Copperhead or 2 Mary Batson (White AND Red in the SAME case). It seems like it is definately 50/50, but with Mary and Copperhead. Either BOTH Marys come in the case, or 2 Copperheads. This is how its been with every case I have found in the past 6 days.

How do you factor in Superman, Batman and Nightwing?

I think I've been seeing some kind of half case like:

1x Nightwing

1x Iron

2x Batman

1x Superman

2x Spectre

1x Dr. Midnite

1x Eclipso

In the cases I found, there were 8 figures, NONE of them were the All Star figures. I opened each case myself before the stock person did, and each case had

2x Iron

1x Eclipso

1x Spectre

1x Dr. Mid-Nite

1x Desaad

2x Mary OR 2x Copperhead

As said above, there were NO All Star figures in these cases. The cases of Wave 12 that came out at the first of this month with the All Star figures and new packaging had NO Desaad, Copperhead, and I only saw Mary in that case assortment twice out of seeing it about 15 times, and that is the case you are talking about. Now they are shipping out NEW cases to Wal Mart that include Desaad with 2x Copperhead or both Marys.

How do you factor in Superman, Batman and Nightwing?

I think I've been seeing some kind of half case like:

1x Nightwing

1x Iron

2x Batman

1x Superman

2x Spectre

1x Dr. Midnite

1x Eclipso

case 1(all-star case) contains spectre x2, eclipso x2, iron x1, dr.mid-nite x2, NW x1, supes x1, bats x1.

the second case (i opened) had 2 mid-nites, 2 copperheads, 2 marys, 1 desaad, 1 iron, 1 eclipso, 1 spectre.