What IF??..Hasbro continue their 6inch line Marvel Legend

Reiner81

Hi guys, this is my first topic after join last week with the international forum...i do have ask the same question before in my country forum...just want to know your opinion all in international forum...so let's get this started!!

What IF HASBRO continue their 6inch line figure (after nemesis series)?? which character (heroes 0r villain) that you really want it they will make??.also please say the BAF too...maybe i just specific 1 set contains 10 figure MAX incl variant figure (max 2 variant) for your opinion to share..

So i will let my opinion what kind character that i've really want for theirs next line :

MARVEL LEGENDS Heroine Series

BAF figure : THUNDRA in HULK form

1. Jocasta (Head)

2. Fire Star (Left Arm)

3. Hell Cat (Patsy Walker) (Right arm)

4. Mocking Bird (body Upper torso)

5. Jubilee (right leg)

6. Dazzler (Left Leg)

7. Polaris (Body Lower Torso)

Variant figure

1. maybe fire star with different outfit

2. Dazzler with 1st appearance or xmen costume

REASON :

HASBRO quite several times made their line in a good topic, like HULK Series, F4 Series, etc, so that's why i have an idea to made this series contains all women heroine also the BAF figure is women hehehe..

Also all the figure above are not release in any line of marvel legend 6inch, that's why i choose like that...IF that happened, team of My Lady Liberators will complete hehehe

SO HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS???...

• Like 1

I used to think that all the character that were worth a crap have been made already and didn't really care. Lately I've managed to think of a few that would be cool to have them do:

Fire Star (to complete Spidey and His Amazing Friends)

The High Evolutionary (cool villian)

Jubilee

Bucky Cap

....that's all I got for now.

Well, Hasbro is continuing with Marvel Legends, except it's more 2 packs at this time instead of singles. That said, reguardless if the line was continuing or not, people would still complain.

As for Reiner81's suggestion of an all female wave of singles, while cool, too risky, and we would be just lucky that it ended up as a comic book or online store exclusive of some sort if it did happen.

I would like to see a Marvel Universe 2(MU2 for short, which takes place in a Marvel Universe that's kind of 10-15 years from now) type wave, which includes Spider-girl(The daughter of Spider-man and Mary Jane in MU2, and the most popular character from that universe. Her comic book is the only MU2 book that either almost gets canceled, or does but comes back, in part thanks to her fans), Mainframe(Iron Man type character), Franklin Richards(Teenage/Grown up son of Reed and Susan Richards, and leader of the MU2 Fantastic Four), American Dream(Daughter of Captian America and I think maybe Black Widow. Not sure on that. She's the leader of the MU2 Avengers), etc. As for the Build A Figure of this wave, it would have to be someone who is kind of huge in the MU2 Universe. Sorry, I don't know too much about the MU2 Universe, but whoever they choose, I would suggest someone between 7"-9" when completed.

I would like to see a Comic Con exclusive box set with the original Five X-Men in their original uniforms. And perhaps a variant set with them in their original X-Factor uniforms (the molds being the same as the "First Class" set).

I would also like to see a Guardians of the Galaxy box set with Vance Astro, Yondu, Martinex, Charlie-27, and Starhawk).

Both of these are pipedreams.

I would like to see a Comic Con exclusive box set with the original Five X-Men in their original uniforms. And perhaps a variant set with them in their original X-Factor uniforms (the molds being the same as the "First Class" set).

I would also like to see a Guardians of the Galaxy box set with Vance Astro, Yondu, Martinex, Charlie-27, and Starhawk).

Both of these are pipedreams.

You can have you're vintage boxed set as long as I can have my Modern GOG boxed ... sets (lol new team is so huge :D ) & a BAF groot figure [its a boxed set so half the figure in each box ? :S) :P

Quite a few classic & modern characters I'd like to see done... What I'd do with the line how ever is go with modern characters/versions that are currently being used/popular in comics ... Like Iron patriot for example would be made first right now :)

I want USAgent. For a company renowned for doing repaints, this would be one of the simplest repaints to do and it irritates me he hasn't been done in 6" or 3.75" scale yet.

Yep, and it would put us almost to a functional Omega Flight team as well. Its surprising the character has not been done in ML yet.

I want more Shield agents of both genders with more head varieties.

I'm down with that. Re-release the two pack with AIM soldier instead of Hand Ninja, and have a Gabe Walker with an alternate bald black guy (w/helmet) pack in. I'd buy six more of those to go with the six I already bought. C'aint nevah have too many SHIELD agents!

• Like 1

I'm down with that. Re-release the two pack with AIM soldier instead of Hand Ninja, and have a Gabe Walker with an alternate bald black guy (w/helmet) pack in. I'd buy six more of those to go with the six I already bought. C'aint nevah have too many SHIELD agents!

I like the idea of releasing an Aim vs Shield Agent two pack. Different heads are a must and I agree that you can never have too many Shield agents.

I want USAgent. For a company renowned for doing repaints, this would be one of the simplest repaints to do and it irritates me he hasn't been done in 6" or 3.75" scale yet.

That baffles me as well. How many Spider-man repaints have they done? Also, can they not just make US Agent a variant? He has been one of my favorite characters just due to the costume. (He should have been the new Cap instead of Bucky)

That sounds like a great idea! I'm not really into those Hand Ninjas, I just put them in my giveaway box. That would be cool to have some black Shield guys.

wow so many suggestion from you all, nice advice!!...

thx for the advise from spidey-fan, i just give my opinion to made some topic for the lines hehehe....i know for now maybe hasbro will continue two pack lines and they will put a famous figure (again) like wolverine, spidey and HULkie for boost up their sales....i hope hasbro will make some good 6inch fresh character again, with more articulate and good sculpt, i know some of heroine above already release and you can see in old series, like vintage and any size. because wait only next two pack series to be release in one year is a very long time for me:(:(

Six figures a year (3 2-packs) is way too low. Hopefully these next sets will do well enough to get at least two waves in a year. That's 12 figures total ( or more if there's a army builder set in there) and I can live with that... But would you PLEASE stop giving us Hulks, Wolverines and Spideys? I bet of the three sets coming out, the Hulk/Valkyrie set will shelfwarm. My TRU still has a couple of that damn Wolvie/Forge 2 pack on the shelf. I don't think there's any doubt this line is for die-hard collectors and collectors want original characters. Not the big seven over and over and over. Enough. I'm talking to a wall. Hasbro doesn't hire anyone who can talk and think in complete sentences.

• Like 1

Man I hope that happens. I'd love to wind up with some of those Hulks extra for customssmile.gif . That's my most anticipated figure I can think of. That's a good deal to get that Red Hulk body on an actual Hulk with fists as part of a two pack with another figure. The Valkyrie to finally go with the Fin Fang Foom wave will be nice, too.

A Us agent fig would work great since a lot of ppl who are infamilar with the lesser known MU characters might mistake him as a black costume Captain America

On the other hand, it is a black costume CA when Steve Rogers become Captain

Have the toy packed with an aim figure or ''obscure'' Captain America enemy, make a repaint pack with the Captain style decos and your all set.

Hi guys, this is my first topic after join last week with the international forum...i do have ask the same question before in my country forum...just want to know your opinion all in international forum...so let's get this started!!

What IF HASBRO continue their 6inch line figure (after nemesis series)?? which character (heroes 0r villain) that you really want it they will make??.also please say the BAF too...maybe i just specific 1 set contains 10 figure MAX incl variant figure (max 2 variant) for your opinion to share..

So i will let my opinion what kind character that i've really want for theirs next line :

1. Jocasta (Head)

2. Fire Star (Left Arm)

5. Jubilee (right leg)

6. Dazzler (Left Leg)

Variant figure

REASON :

HASBRO quite several times made their line in a good topic, like HULK Series, F4 Series, etc, so that's why i have an idea to made this series contains all women heroine also the BAF figure is women hehehe..

Also all the figure above are not release in any line of marvel legend 6inch, that's why i choose like that...IF that happened, team of My Lady Liberators will complete hehehe

Here is my list:

Gladiator

Firestar

Drax the Destroyer

Warpath - second, larger one

Magneto - a decent non removable helmet version, maybe 2 heads with/out helmet

Titan

Stryfe

Storm - the prototype they showed was amazing

All five of the original X-Men, original costumes in a decent box set

These are all excellent characters who have gotten no or poor treatment.

1. Jocasta (Head)

2. Fire Star (Left Arm)

5. Jubilee (right leg)

6. Dazzler (Left Leg)

Variant figure

REASON :

Here is my list:

Gladiator

Firestar

Drax the Destroyer

Warpath/Thunderbird - second, larger one with the blue and red costume, NOT the current one

Magneto - a decent non removable helmet version, maybe 2 heads with/out helmet

Titan

Stryfe

Storm - the prototype they showed was amazing

All five of the original X-Men, original costumes in a decent box set

These are all excellent characters who have gotten no or poor treatment.

Herr Kleiser

Dreadknight

The Two gun Kid

The Shadow

Mephisto

the Hobgoblin

jack"o"lantern

Iron Patriot

Demogoblin

Blade

Deacon Frost

Herr Kleiser

Dreadknight

The Two gun Kid

The Shadow

Mephisto

the Hobgoblin

jack"o"lantern

Iron Patriot

Demogoblin

Blade

Deacon Frost

Well, you're in luck with some of those. Hobgoblin, Jack o Lantern and Demogoblin have all been made in the SPiderman classics line.

A real nice Hobgoblin/demogoblin version is coming out in the current spiderman 6 inch. line.

Blade the movie version was made in Marvel Legends already, I think wave 4 but not sure.

Mephisto was in Marvel Select, I think he comes with a throne.

regards

Joshua

If Hasbro would continue the line, there are TONS of figures I would like to see made.. but they would really have to improve their figures (I have never seen a good action-figure line get canceled)

figures I want most:

Darkhawk

Shatterstar (original white duds)

Namor in trunks (redo cuz the other one SUCKED)

Gladiator

Drax

the Wrecking Crew

U.S. Agent

Sunspot

Crimson Dynamo

Titanium man

Herr Kleiser

Dreadknight

The Two gun Kid

The Shadow

Mephisto

the Hobgoblin

jack"o"lantern

Iron Patriot

Demogoblin

Blade

Deacon Frost

Well, you're in luck with some of those. Hobgoblin, Jack o Lantern and Demogoblin have all been made in the SPiderman classics line.

A real nice Hobgoblin/demogoblin version is coming out in the current spiderman 6 inch. line.

Blade the movie version was made in Marvel Legends already, I think wave 4 but not sure.

Mephisto was in Marvel Select, I think he comes with a throne.

regards

Joshua

Blade in wave 5, along with silver surfer, nick fury, colossus, sabretooth, mr. fantastic, red skull...

Six figures a year (3 2-packs) is way too low. Hopefully these next sets will do well enough to get at least two waves in a year. That's 12 figures total ( or more if there's a army builder set in there) and I can live with that... But would you PLEASE stop giving us Hulks, Wolverines and Spideys? I bet of the three sets coming out, the Hulk/Valkyrie set will shelfwarm. My TRU still has a couple of that damn Wolvie/Forge 2 pack on the shelf. I don't think there's any doubt this line is for die-hard collectors and collectors want original characters. Not the big seven over and over and over. Enough. I'm talking to a wall. Hasbro doesn't hire anyone who can talk and think in complete sentences.

yeah i think you're right about that, that trio (spidey,HULK and Wolvie) will always release by HASBRO, any line from them. they think that trio will be make their sale up ( i dont think so for now ) and they will never stop for that...just hope they not release too much trio in their next 6inch marvel legends

Well since we're indulging in what ifs I'll play with my dream waves:

Captain America wave:

1.Captain America in black outfit with a U.S. Agent variant.

2. Aleksander Lukin with Red Skull interchangeable head or Nazi Red Skull a la Marvel Universe.

3. Diamondback

4. Sin

5. Any member of the Serpent Society

6. Spitfire

Arnim Zola Baf

Iron Man wave:

1. Extremis Iron Man

2. Crimson Dynamo

3. Titanium Man

4. Comic accurate Iron Monger(repainting a movie one is not enough)

5. Madame Masque

6. AIM soldier

7. maybe Rescue(Pepper Pots armored suit)

BAF Ultimo

Daredevil wave

1. Armored Daredevil

2. Typhoid Mary

3. Owl

4. Lady Bullseye

5. Black Tarantula

6. White Tiger

BAF Mr. Hyde

that's my list of course it's a dream wave since Hasbro wouldn't make any more BAFs or make most of these characters not like Mattel. but it was fun making it nonetheless oh and one last an Inhumans box set.

Well since we're indulging in what ifs I'll play with my dream waves:

Captain America wave:

1.Captain America in black outfit with a U.S. Agent variant.

2. Aleksander Lukin with Red Skull interchangeable head or Nazi Red Skull a la Marvel Universe.

3. Diamondback

4. Sin

5. Any member of the Serpent Society

6. Spitfire

Arnim Zola Baf

Iron Man wave:

1. Extremis Iron Man

2. Crimson Dynamo

3. Titanium Man

4. Comic accurate Iron Monger(repainting a movie one is not enough)

5. Madame Masque

6. AIM soldier

7. maybe Rescue(Pepper Pots armored suit)

BAF Ultimo

Daredevil wave

1. Armored Daredevil

2. Typhoid Mary

3. Owl

4. Lady Bullseye

5. Black Tarantula

6. White Tiger

BAF Mr. Hyde

that's my list of course it's a dream wave since Hasbro wouldn't make any more BAFs or make most of these characters not like Mattel. but it was fun making it nonetheless oh and one last an Inhumans box set.

wow, nice "what If" list that you have...great choice!!