Nova and GotG

Ekim15

Somebody please tell that Nova and GotG are not going to be cancelled

• 1 month later...

I hope not I love those books :D GOG is one of the best books marvel is putting out there these days honestly & nova is a close second IMO!

I AM GROOT! :P

Oh , doing some google searching it seems the sales for the books are fine according to one of the guys are marvel, while they are not the highest they are not the lowest either ... Just keep the books on you're PULL list at you're LCS & keep on supporting the books by you know ... actually BUYING them & they should last a while yet :)

Hell with thanos back I bet we may even see a new ANN arc :)

Nah not cancelled just going on hiatus during Thanos Imperative

and BTW I AM GROOTguitar.gif

How about a link to where you are getting you're information from ? :) I've not read anything yet about this thanos imperative .. Is it like the next annihilation event ?!

Www.cosmicbooknews.com

www.novaprimepage.com

Www.cosmicbooknews.com

www.novaprimepage.com

Thanks dude :) The Thanos Imperative sounds hot & I`m sure it will be, hopefully some new readers will jump on & then get hooked on GOG & nova. I can see how this series is going to end already though... since the fault = universe where life has won they are going to send thanos in there to bring death back to it :D Too cool :P

• 1 month later...

Marvel's doublespeak for cancelled IS "going on hiatus". If you look at the diminishing returns for those ongoing series before they were replaced with a higher price point miniseries ($2.99 vs $3.99) you'll see a pattern.

Immortal Iron Fist went "on hiatus" for the Immortal Warriors miniseries.

Ghost Rider went "on hiatus" for the Heaven's on Fire miniseries.

Black Panther went "on hiatus" for the DoomWar miniseries.

And GotG and Nova went "on hiatus" for the Thanos Imperative series.

Most likely in the wake of the Thanos event, you'll see a new Cosmic title or two, but they won't neccessarily be Nova (who is in Secret Avengers now) and GotG. Maybe a new Silver Surfer or Darkhawk ongoing or perhaps a team book under a different name. But since ALL the cosmic characters all interact with each other, even if they don't have their own title, chances are you can still follow their adventures in whatever Cosmic title IS ongoing.

I'm more upset about the way Marvel doesn't get behind their 2nd tier titles I mean if they had a Marvel Cosmic day and really got behind it they could really up their readership I mean X-men day who cares. Doesn't the whole free world read X-men anyway. Now we are going to be stuck with Jeph Loeb (if the rumors are true ) Shoot me now

Check www.cosmicbooknews.com but after the Thanos miniseries he will be taking over Marvel Cosmic

If thats true, then the Thanos Imperative is the last cosmic story I read. Loeb needs to be taken off all things marvel...he's ruined hulk, now they're sending him in to destroy the cosmic side of things. What the hell is wrong with the guys in charge?

• 4 weeks later...

Wow if he has fucked with my GOTG & nova I got to say I agree! Take him out & shoot em! ... @loll@ Ok maybe not but you get the point @firedevil@