Granny's peace brigade

Dragonrider1227

I grew up watching GI Joe, and I'm a soldier. I even has a shirt that says something along the lines of 'everything I know, I learned from GI Joe.' And it is so true. I can't shoot the enemy, or the broadside of a barn for that matter. My unit won't take me on patrol anymore because I told them it should be easy to find the enemy because they should have 50 ft. cobra statues on their secret hideouts. I'm constantly getting colds from running around in freezing temps with no shirt of shoes. And I think my weapon might be defective because I've yet to see a blue lazer shoot out from it yet. And I'm just waiting for the day that Al Queda bring us all to our knees with their weather dominator. I only wish my granny had stood up for me the way these grannies are for our kids today.

This is crazy. I only watched 3 seconds of it but I'm not really in the mood to get pissed off about anything. Pacifism did not win them there freedom. They are attacking manhood, men are hunters/defenders it's in our nature. If we don't have a healthy outfit for it, we find an unhealthy one for it.

Pacifism did not win them there freedom. They are attacking manhood, men are hunters/defenders it's in our nature.

I'm willing to bet that 9 out of 10 of them had lost a husband, son or grandchild in military service. The 1 out of 10 is there because of peer pressure in the knitting group. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Some of them have something against men, period.

I saw that in 1 of the clips, they spoke to someone who supported their cause, saying he was a soilder who use to served the U.S. Army, and that he feels that the U.S. Government isn't doing too much to help support them and what not(In particular, when their tour duty is done, when they get seriously injured, dealing with mental issues, loss, etc), and that's why he's against the selling of War Toys.

While I don't know if it's true or not that the U.S. Government treats their soilders with respect and well when they come back from a War Duty(And if it is, they should be treated better then), I fail to see how the selling of War Toys has anything to do with how the a Government treats their own soilders. Seems to me the person was just using their cause to help voice his own personal vendetta against the U.S. Government who he feels cheated or wrong him and his friends or something.

I saw that in 1 of the clips, they spoke to someone who supported their cause, saying he was a soilder who use to served the U.S. Army, and that he feels that the U.S. Government isn't doing too much to help support them and what not(In particular, when their tour duty is done, when they get seriously injured, dealing with mental issues, loss, etc), and that's why he's against the selling of War Toys.

While I don't know if it's true or not that the U.S. Government treats their soilders with respect and well when they come back from a War Duty(And if it is, they should be treated better then), I fail to see how the selling of War Toys has anything to do with how the a Government treats their own soilders. Seems to me the person was just using their cause to help voice his own personal vendetta against the U.S. Government who he feels cheated or wrong him and his friends or something.

We treat them great in most circumstances, sometimes amazingly with all the benefits they get when they get back home. But they don't get the respect they used to. I've heard horror story after horror story about cheating army wives (and all branches) to be honest, I'd be terrified to go in now that i'm a married man. (long seperate story, i've always wanted to go in, but i was literally just a few lbs over last time I tried :( )

There are sadly some who slip through the cracks and don't get the car they deserve. But some of that is B.S. a lot of the "homeless veterans" stuff most certainly is. They are homes for them, they just won't go!

I would love to hear these old bags reaction to the music I listen to if they think joes are bad the band I'm listening too right now would have them dropping bricks

for example

http://www.youtube.com/user/xxxsfu420xxx#p/search/19/cGS0EO_vFMg

I hope the old crows knows, that there was war before there was toys, and it human nature that causes war not useless pieces of plastics, i think toys only been around three or four hunred years,

I hope the old crows knows, that there was war before there was toys, and it human nature that causes war not useless pieces of plastics, i think toys only been around three or four hunred years,

Toys have been found in Sumerian/Babylonian burial sites.........as far back as 5-6 THOUSAND years ago.

Of course, they had no articulation, and re-use was not yet a problem.....