Bring On Wave 15!!

MasterJailer

I've noticed that when the Super Friends are thrown into the DCUC discussion mix, everyone always forgets to mention El Dorado. Is he that hated, or have people just forgotten? Personally, I'd love to have him with the rest of the gang.

I didn't forget him, well... I kinda did. He wasn't in the Challenge of the Super Friends season from what I've seen so far. So Apache Chief/Samurai/Black Vulcan are like a level above El Dorado for me. And add into that the fact that his powers were ill-defined and he was less developed overall, he ranks pretty low.

Rima wasn't even gonna make my list, but I wanted to throw a woman in there, and she's the only one I can think of that didn't have a figure yet.

Me, I always just forget El Dorado because he wasn't around as long and I always forget his powers. But I'd like to see him released as well. Although I also want the various new characters created for the Superfriends comic:

Spectrum

World Beater (a great BAF option!)

Rising Sun

Jack O'Lantern

Tasmanian Devil

Tuatara

Overlord

Kingslayer

Green Fury

Green Thumb

Futurio (another BAF)

Conqueror

Seraph

Olympian

Bushmaster

Godiva

Little Mermaid

Really, this would be the most boring wave so far for me. Martian Manhunter is awesome. I actually never cared about him at all until the Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League run, but he ended up becoming one of my favorites after that. Golden Age Starman would be awesome, and I agree with whoever said this figure will probably have a variant. Raven should be awesome too(and yeah, it'll be original & white version for variant).

The other four I don't really care about. I'm sure they'll look nice, though. And of course, if there's a really cool BAF like Anti-Monitor or Elasti-Girl, then I'll probably like the wave more.

Also, I don't think Bane needs to be a BAF...he doesn't need to be any bigger than Clayface.

I would like to see Mr. Mxyzlpk the Super Friends verison I have always like that one also I haven't forgot about El Dorado last series he was in was the Death of Superman he didn't have a big part in it but he was still in it and that was on the Super Powers series.

My predicitions:

Grifter

Mr Majestic

Spartan

Zealot

Void

Warblade

Voodoo

Backlash

BAF: Maul

I could be wrong...

That would be AWESOME! There aren't many characters I still like or admit to liking that came out of the mid-90's. But Jim Lee's Wildcats are some of them. I know Mattel doesn't have the rights to make Wildstorm, but fanboys can dream. Just give me a Grifter and Voodoo by DCD and I'd be happy.

BBTS preorder offers 2 alternate figures. I hope for either a modern Starman and/or a white Raven.

1st, I 'd agree on the appearance of Martain Manhunter. I hope it looks like the Super Powers version. Otherwise, I'll keep my DCD one.

2nd, Jemm, probably a vaiant of Martain Manhunter. If so, SP version more plausable. A waste of plastic.

3rd, Starman I'd be happy with the modern Starman with the starfeild outfit, or better yet a Stargirl. Otherwise I'll keep my DCD one.

4th, Mento I'd be happy with the pic below's look.

5th, Batman SC who knows?

6th, Golden Pharoah, I can do without.

7th, Raven I hope it looks like below:

C&C I could only hope for a better articulated Doomsday or Bane.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mento2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ravenacolor.jpg