degra

Wave 13 is out!

Its his money, he can do fit what he wants with it! @loll@ Anyway, really like the wave for the most part! Superboy is till my most anticipated from the wave!

Draven

Its his money, he can do fit what he wants with it! guitar.gif Anyway, really like the wave for the most part! Superboy is till my most anticipated from the wave!

Draven

This is true, it is his money, but being someone who has paid ALOT to get a DCUC wave early and then regreted it later when it was available to everyone for cheap, I know what its like to look back and think, "Wow, I really wasted money". Either way, with all the rumors going around of what happened to those figures, I am glad we know now. Anyways, I have to admit, this wave is so sweet in my opinion, I would definately pay a good bit extra to get them early like this. Again, nice score StJames.

They did I believe, just that it was to reflect her more current look.

Draven

Kind of disappointed in that case. She had the other look for about 18 years, and I would rather they make the character in their most "recognizeable" look. Oh well.

St. James, I just wanna say that the display of the 5-inch First Appearance X-Men fighting the Marvel Legends Juggernaut looks awesome! Shame ToyBiz never got to those costumes in ML.

With that Cheetah upper body hopefully they'll end up re-doing Starfire. Starfire looks so pathetic in those pictures.

Amen!

Starfire is a painful eyesore. She's easily the worst figure in the entire line.

Well, all the figures I want still look pretty nice despite what they did with modern Cheetah. I'm usually not one to obsess about scale but Superboy doesn't look like a teen to me. He certainly shouldn't be as small as Robin or Kid Flash (who I think are a bit to small to begin with) but in these pics he looks as tall as Steel and Cyborg Superman. I guess it doesn't matter though because I still really like him. Also, it's interesting that they went with a cloth cape for Trigon. I wonder if it's just because of his size or if we may be getting more cloth capes in the future. Personally, I prefer plastic but I know a lot of people want cloth instead.

Mattel said the Trigon cape was cloth because of cost. They wanted to use the Matis plastic cape style but that would have been to expensive they said. I just think we are lucky that it has a wire in it for posing aspects! I also think the pics are misleading a litte on Superboy. That steel and cyborg have the wide leg stances were as Superboy is more straight standing.

Draven

I was the person who bought the wave 13 lot. Pics posted here http://www.thefwoosh.com/post-5193-12667115444583_thumb.jpg

Great score, but I hope you did not pay anything TOO crazy for them. I would definately pay a little bit extra to get them early, but not ALOT extra. Either way, thanks for posting the pictures.

Paid LCS price for each figure. Seller wasnt trying to retire on this sale like some upcoming ebay auctions. I guarentee that when these start to hit, some people will be selling them for a lot more than I paid. lol

• Like 2

I was the person who bought the wave 13 lot. Pics posted here http://www.thefwoosh.com/post-5193-12667115444583_thumb.jpg

Great score, but I hope you did not pay anything TOO crazy for them. I would definately pay a little bit extra to get them early, but not ALOT extra. Either way, thanks for posting the pictures.

Paid LCS price for each figure. Seller wasnt trying to retire on this sale like some upcoming ebay auctions. I guarentee that when these start to hit, some people will be selling them for a lot more than I paid. lol

Wow, congrats on that price. You are 100% right, people will pay alot more than that when they start to hit. Again, great find.

• Like 1