Need help with Despero

JeffreyA

I had ask this on another board and no one really help there so I'm coming here to ask your guys help. Over the weekend I had bid for the made body of Despero on e-bay which I won. I have all the parts for him but the left leg and I can't fine anyone on e-bay right now that has the left leg for Despero. So what I would like to know what can I place in the mean time until I some how get the left leg for him. I want to stand him up next to my other DCUC. Can anyone tell me what I can use for the time. Thx.

I had ask this on another board and no one really help there so I'm coming here to ask your guys help. Over the weekend I had bid for the made body of Despero on e-bay which I won. I have all the parts for him but the left leg and I can't fine anyone on e-bay right now that has the left leg for Despero. So what I would like to know what can I place in the mean time until I some how get the left leg for him. I want to stand him up next to my other DCUC. Can anyone tell me what I can use for the time. Thx.

which fig comes with the left leg?

I believe it is Ares. I don't want him just the leg for Despero.

It's the leg that I circle that I need.

despero_1.jpg

Nope...not that one. Sorry. I have a spare of both arms, and the leg to the left when your looking at him. Good luck sir.

Before I had him completed I had him sitting in one of the chairs that came with an old muppets figure.

You may be able to use a couple of the larger BAF like Grundy, Kaliback...or even Lobo to put him between.

Hmm that may work I got to fine my old WWE chairs when I use to collect wrestling figures. Thx for that idea

Will can't use the wresting chairs can't fine them in my house so got any other ideas that I can use for him.

Only one I have is Kalibak but he is next to my Hawkman right now so it wouldn't work with him. Other then that no I don't have any of the other C&C. I will try to fine something thanks for all your help.

ares is really a badass figure in him self you are missing out if you don't get him :) Same with the wonder woman the baf it self & those two figures said have got to be a couple of my fave from the line :)

ares is really a badass figure in him self you are missing out if you don't get him :) Same with the wonder woman the baf it self & those two figures said have got to be a couple of my fave from the line :)

I already have Wonder Woman. If you look at my singuare you will see my check list of who I have and don't have. The one's with the black / on them is the ones I have minus the left leg to Despero. I should be getting the may body of him this friday. The person I got it from e-bay ship it out on Monday from UPS so I should get it by then.

I have a spare of the leg from Ares. $7 plus S&H LMK

Damn, that's almost the price of the entire figure!!! Yikes!! LOL!! Knew I should have picked it up when I had the chance!!! Oh well!!

I alread have the help from Cybertron. I just send the payment to him today in the mail so I don't need anymore help thx everyone for your help.

Will today I got part of my Despero that I bid for on E-Bay last week.

100_4025.jpg

And here is couble of pics of what my collection is like.

100_4026.jpg

100_4027.jpg

Heehee in a way the gun is what's holding him up right now. I have his gun next to my wall and it's making him stand. I even try to use the leg for Grundy and one of the arms from that green toxie monster and it didn't make him stand so the wall and the gun is doing it.