A-team toys

robb

I excited to see what they will offer. the van will be used for apunisher van as well. I would like to see some pictures of the figures.If they look good they can be used in several of the 3 3/4 lines. I may be in a boat by myself but I am looking forward to some pics.

Don't jump the gun before you've seen any pictures of them yet... Remember their Mortal Kombat line? It was pretty awesome with a few flaws that were fixed as the waves went by. Let's not forget their sonic the hedgehog line which has the likeness of every character nailed perfectly! Ever since Joe Amaro has joined Jazwares their products are twice the quality and considering that he collects and makes custom figures himself he always ensures quality for the collector.

I have no faith in Jazwares to make them even half way decent. They make crappy arse toys! I was bummed when I heard they had the license! @grumpy@

Draven

Dude! Jazwares is awesome. Did you not see their Astro Boy movie line? It's the first time any American toy company actually made decent Astro Boy toys. Their 3.75" scale Sonic figures are awesome too. My only issue is that if it's Jazwares, then chances are the only place we'll find them is Toys R Us