Ghostbusters Images - 6" And 12" Figures!

As much as I hate to say this, the facial sculpt of the 6-inch Venkman figure looks... questionable. Also the "slime" all over Venkman's body looks like mustard. The only plus I see from this set is that Slimer looks more movie-accurate. I'm kind of disappointed it took all this time to come out with a mediocre-looking Venkman.

On the other hand, the 12-inch Venkman figure looks great!

The Peter figure looks like they didn't get the rights from Murray. Looks like a cartoon.. I'm a huge GB fan and will buy them all just because I've never gotten six inch figures in the past.. but man I'm not liking where this line is going. And matty is making us wait months and months for this???

Have to agree with you guys, the proto version of 6" Peter they showed at SDCC last year looks way better, gotta love the 12" though. Lab Ray I could actually pass, if it weren´t for the subway ghost and ghost detector, but I wish they were releasing the unslimed Egon with PKE meter instead, that is a very important piece of equipment that we are missing.

Peter does look s trangly animated like ... I must say I do love the slimmer licking his chopps though much better than the one that came with egon ... Walter peck is a waste of freaking plastic.... DOES ANYONE really ... anyone ?! want him as a figure on display?! I think since its the containment unit they SHOULD have released some GHOSTS with it ! Now that would be WORTH buying !!

I can't understand all the hate for this line. I'm extremely happy with everything so far.

It's not really hate, LarryKoopa. It's just disappointment/wonderment. All the 6-inch Ghostbusters look pretty decent. But the 6-inch Venkman looks... weird. Like others have said, the new Slimer with him licking his chops looks really really good though. I really hope they tweak Venkman before his April release.

I'm not that thrilled with Walter Peck, but the facial sculpt looks decent and the inclusion of the containment unit kind of "ups" the ante.

The new Ray figure looks bland, but that subway ghost is really nice. Didn't they say there was going to be 6 new Ghostbusters figures? Or were they including the 12-inch figures with the 6-inch ones?

I'd rather have a re-sculpted Ray in Ghostbusters uniform with his PKE meter and Ecto-goggles.

Venkman is a pass.I hate figures that come with blood stainds, or mudd, or mustard slime on it. I hope this gets a re-release cause I don´t like this figure. Ray looks cool, might get him to get the accesories and the ghost.

Venkman is a pass.I hate figures that come with blood stainds, or mudd, or mustard slime on it. I hope this gets a re-release cause I don´t like this figure. Ray looks cool, might get him to get the accesories and the ghost.

Yup They can never see to pull it off... Hasbros "MP" prime with the felt marker battle damage comes to mind as well for stuff like this @loll@

I can't understand all the hate for this line. I'm extremely happy with everything so far.

I don't think people have hate for this line but are rather critical since the line is treated as a high end adult collectors line

On the other hand, the 6 inch line looks much better than larger figures. The 1/6 communnity are disgusted by the line and most who wanted 1/6 ghostbuster figures are instead, buying custom made heads(which resembles the actual actors) and makin their own accessories.

Yup They can never see to pull it off... Hasbros "MP" prime with the felt marker battle damage comes to mind as well for stuff like this @loll@

I think they could pull off battle damage or slime but it isn't feasible for the company to do it. I would think they would charge an extra 20 or so just to have a figure slimed

then again, weren't there an exclusive GB toy that had better slime paint applications?

I don´t hate the line, I´m just annoyed, I actually love the figures that have come out so far, but that doesn't change the fact that Peter looked way better at SDCC (slimed version is not terrible, but his likeness seems cartoony as others have pointed out), I mean they made us wait this long to screw him up. I will still get him to complete the team though, they might bring out an unslimed version sometime, but there is no assurance in that, so I´m not taking chances.

Venkman is a FAIL. The face is all wrong. The proto looked better. The slime looks wrong. The proto looked better. If they could take the head and slime covering from the proto and give him gloved hands and the pants over the boots look, I will buy him. Otherwise I will wait for a version I like.

Yeah Peter just seems off, I mean I think Ray looks the worst of them all, but Peter seems like he looks sort of "Disney Presents Ghostbusters Kids" kind of deal. I'll go ahead and get Peter, just because I can't wait till the normal one comes, but I don't really need another slimer. Same thing with Ray, kind of a weak overall figure, but the ghost he comes with is so cool, I can't pass, plus I want to support the line as much as I can.

Yeah Peter just seems off, I mean I think Ray looks the worst of them all, but Peter seems like he looks sort of "Disney Presents Ghostbusters Kids" kind of deal. I'll go ahead and get Peter, just because I can't wait till the normal one comes, but I don't really need another slimer. Same thing with Ray, kind of a weak overall figure, but the ghost he comes with is so cool, I can't pass, plus I want to support the line as much as I can.

Peter's face reminds me of the Cabbage Patch kids for some creepy reason. I still think that Slimer figure is awesome.

I still don't understand why it took so long for such a mediocre facial sculpt of Bill Murray.

Venkman is a FAIL. The face is all wrong. The proto looked better. The slime looks wrong. The proto looked better. If they could take the head and slime covering from the proto and give him gloved hands and the pants over the boots look, I will buy him. Otherwise I will wait for a version I like.

I would hate to get an nslimed version in the rumored 4-pack (Unslimed Egon as well)

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE