hoganvibe

NEW DCUC!!!

While I do think the original Sinestro was a bit small, but this is what they plan on giving us?

Picture013.jpg

I think a repaint of the original Sinestro would work better so that he stays consistant throughout the line. Otherwise, I am excited about most of the DC announcement of the weekend.

The walmart in my area got so many of the last 5-pack they clearanced it out at $20.00 ea.

Where u from?? Wish they would clearance out the ones here, then I would get my Luthor!!!

Well, after you quit the corps, you have to get off the juice.

Ha ha, they should use the Black Manta body instead, it might look better???

Isn't that Jon Stewarts body?

No, that is Abin Sur's body with Sinestro's head. I did the head swap so I could have a Sinestro Corps Amon Sur.

While I do think the original Sinestro was a bit small, but this is what they plan on giving us?

Picture013.jpg

I think a repaint of the original Sinestro would work better so that he stays consistant throughout the line. Otherwise, I am excited about most of the DC announcement of the weekend.

Yeah. I'm not crazy about the possibility of an existing Sinestro head just plopped onto an existing GL body. I did think that the Wave 3 Sinestro was too puny but I have since accepted it. Unfortunately, Mattel hasn't. Over on Fwoosh, Toy Otter in his interview said that they would like to re-address Sinestro again possibly when the GL movie comes out and there's more of a mandate for GL items. I guess they don't want to re-use the puny Sinestro body again if they're just going to have to apologize for it later.

I'd prefer they just use the original smaller Sinestro body. It'll give our GL displays some varying body types.

Picture013.jpg

.....you best gimme that yellow sinestro

Ultra Humanite is TINY!

He's production-sized, whereas the others are two-ups. tongue.gif

The GLs are in another Walmart 5-pack, consisting of Tomar, Guy, Hal (Grey-templed hair), Sinestro (GL Costume), and John Stewart (Mosaic costume).

that 5 pack sounds sweet

that it does!

Yeah. I'm not crazy about the possibility of an existing Sinestro head just plopped onto an existing GL body. I did think that the Wave 3 Sinestro was too puny but I have since accepted it. Unfortunately, Mattel hasn't. Over on Fwoosh, Toy Otter in his interview said that they would like to re-address Sinestro again possibly when the GL movie comes out and there's more of a mandate for GL items. I guess they don't want to re-use the puny Sinestro body again if they're just going to have to apologize for it later.

I'd prefer they just use the original smaller Sinestro body. It'll give our GL displays some varying body types.

Well, I hope this is true, because I'd really like a Sinestro Corps Sinestro. And also one in the correct scale.

Picture013.jpg

I agree on his size but I'd like him to have a mask.

Would be good makes Sinestro with a retooled Deadman bod

This way, MAttel can re-release a yellow ver w/o pissin off the "elite" collectors.

i agree with Dragon66....i hope that they use the same body that theyve used from the start. i dont want my SC, and regular sinestro to be a different scale than the GL sinestro. i actually HATE when sinestro's name comes up in a DCUC topic. forget the fact that were getting another figure, it goes straight to the height. look at it this way, if they do have plans on releasing a taller sinestro, then wouldnt it make sense to do it after the GL one? now the trinity of little sinestros is complete.....bring on the taller version!(so that you height complainers can shut up, and us height complainer complainers can do the same)

i just want an SC sinestro, i only ever found the classic one.

ill check with this guy that was selling a loose one. he only wanted 20 bucks(i think) i know that thats a little steep, but its better than ebay!

Tomar Re and Guy Garner = WIN.

The same hear plus Zattana but Ultra Humanite should be the size of Grodd

Zatanna is complete win.

I think Ultra Humanite is the actual 6" scale CnC figure, while the the= ones are the scaled up figures, the so called two-up figures.

As I said UH should be the same size as Grodd

Isn't that Jon Stewarts body?

No, that is Abin Sur's body with Sinestro's head. I did the head swap so I could have a Sinestro Corps Amon Sur.

errr....aren´t all the regular DCU male bodies the same...unless ur talking about the uniform design.