NEW DCUC!!!

hoganvibe

Tomar Re and Guy Garner = WIN.

The same hear plus Zattana but Ultra Humanite should be the size of Grodd

Someone stated above that Ultra Humanite is the correct size. All the other figs are like 12" or something.

Yes I did see that but to me he should be the size of Grodd

I love the GL 5 Pack idea, I hope it comes out soon. Also, why is Ultra Humanite so small? I don't get it.

Ultra Humanite is TINY!

He's production-sized, whereas the others are two-ups. tongue.gif

Btw, Ultra humanite is small because that´s the actual CnC figure, the others are the two ups

I saw this, but I did not understand what that meant. That is why I stated "I don't get it". I now understand it though. He is still very small in comparison to the Batman and Robin 2 Pack in the back ground of the regular size figures.

• Like 1

I love the GL 5 Pack idea, I hope it comes out soon. Also, why is Ultra Humanite so small? I don't get it.

Ultra Humanite is TINY!

He's production-sized, whereas the others are two-ups. tongue.gif

Btw, Ultra humanite is small because that´s the actual CnC figure, the others are the two ups

I saw this, but I did not understand what that meant. That is why I stated "I don't get it". I now understand it though. He is still very small in comparison to the Batman and Robin 2 Pack in the back ground of the regular size figures.

Oooh, ok, sorry bout that. Lots of times with these "new info" type threads, people glaze over most of the thread, thought thats what happened here. Anyway, to give you an idea of the actual size, Humanite uses the same arms as Grodd, so if you have grodd you can estimate his size.

Tomar Re and Guy Garner = WIN.

The same hear plus Zattana but Ultra Humanite should be the size of Grodd

Zatanna is complete win.

I think Ultra Humanite is the actual 6" scale CnC figure, while the the= ones are the scaled up figures, the so called two-up figures.

From the front page:

The figures which had issues in Wave 14 at Comic-Con have, unfortunately, gotten too far down the line to be fixed. However, characters are always being re-released, so expect new versions of the character to come out.

Anybody know what this is referring to?

From the front page:

The figures which had issues in Wave 14 at Comic-Con have, unfortunately, gotten too far down the line to be fixed. However, characters are always being re-released, so expect new versions of the character to come out.

Anybody know what this is referring to?

I think it was in reference to Alan Scott and Obsidian having open-mouthed expressions.

Not sure what that has to do with Comic-Con, but they're saying they'll rerelease those two figures with new heads? Personally, I'm fine with how both of them look.

Wave 14 looks so good...I think Mattel would have generated more excitement if they'd held off revealing it until Toy Fair. Still, great to see better pics of them.

If Mattel just released the Zatanna and Guy Gardner figures and ended the line, I would be satisfied. Epic win on both figures.

I just noticed Alan Scott's shirt isn't skintight, very nice.

Blue Beetle looks really cool with those attachments, plus he has double-jointed knees and elbows. Also, Trigon has a soft-goods cape now, a first for this line.

Master Jailer wrote:

I hope so.

Nooooooooo!!!! @pow@

Actually, that would make one helluva cool display, I gotta admit!

But after we finish the New Gods, Doom Patrol, Freedom Fighters and Legion of Superheroes line-ups. ;)

Ultra Humanite is TINY!

He's production-sized, whereas the others are two-ups. :P

The GLs are in another Walmart 5-pack, consisting of Tomar, Guy, Hal (Grey-templed hair), Sinestro (GL Costume), and John Stewart (Mosaic costume).

Well I should be able to trade of the excess green that I don't want from that 5 pack... Sucks I need to buy a bunch of figures I don't want though to get two new ones @loll@

What are they gonna do, release every GL ever to appear in the comics?

I hope so.

For once I agree... but only to a point ... PERsonally I want more modern characters & outfits ...

• Like 2

An interview on another site says to expect more Green Lantern stuff as we get closer to the movie(maybe even a Hector Hammond). Also, more figures will have the double-jointed knees and elbows in the future.

• Like 1

The GLs are in another Walmart 5-pack, consisting of Tomar, Guy, Hal (Grey-templed hair), Sinestro (GL Costume), and John Stewart (Mosaic costume).

Sorry to be stupid here but where did you hear about the 5 pack?

Well, its everywhere now, but I think the first I read of it was on fwoosh.

Sorry to be stupid here but where did you hear about the 5 pack?

Well, its everywhere now, but I think the first I read of it was on fwoosh.

My only problem with the set is the price I can't justify paying $55 when I want an $100 AT-AT

Don't get me wrong $55 is an excepted price by me but when your on a budget and can get only one big thing I opt for the Big AT-AT

Not really digging the articulation change, even if it is only applied to some characters.

The GL 5 pack, I'm all for.

Also liked the fact that ToyGuru cleared up the question on whether or not stuff like the Justice Lords are likely to appear in this line...

pumped about the gl 5-pack. tho from what i read sinestro will be a reused gl body and sinestro head which probably means no mask which sucks.

also ultra humanite is about 6 inches tall i believe.

Actually, Sinestro MIGHT still get a mask. Tomar Re is using Romat Ru's head and it looks like they retooled him enough to add a mask. They might do the same for Sinestro. The art that's going to hit us hard is that by using a GL body, Sinestro is going to be a lot taller and more buff when he was a GL than when he goes rogue. I guess he lost weight and shrank after leaving the Corps.

As for the Ultra-Humanite, it's being established everywhere now. He's going to be about the size of Grodd. They both use the same arms.

Why couldn't they just take the bare bones of the original Sinestro body (without the glued-on collar, belt, etc), use basic forearms and calves, and paint him in a green lantern uniform? Wouldn't that be just as cost-effective, differentiate him from the rest of the figures' builds in the 5-pack, and keep consistent with Sinestro figures released so far?

Like the wave 14 stuff still! Not surprised about the lack of hip movement for Zantana, expected that. I also am glad to hear that the rumor of wave 15 being an exclusive wave was not true like I thought! :D Lastly, the GL pack I really, really could live without........ I am not a fan of the Lantern stuff and I don't like Guy at all. Oh well, have to get it anyway @loll@

Draven

DCU Classics — Green Lantern 5-Pack (Walmart Exclusives)

Hal Jordan — new deco with 1990s-style gray hair in temples

Guy Gardner — all-new figure!

John Stewart — 1970s mosaic deco

Sinestro — Green Lantern deco

Tomar-Tu — all-new figure!

Plus using Hals body? why didn't they do this allready when it came out because he is smaller in mold

Niiiiiiiceeeeee, but again...Wal Mart Exclusie!?!?1?!? I´ll have to save up for e-bay prices, cause I´m not gonna find those babies at retail.

The walmart in my area got so many of the last 5-pack they clearanced it out at $20.00 ea.