Justice League Crisis on two earths

Superpowers1980

Man, I just got finished downloading this movie (don't worry I will get an original on the 23rd).

I am in the middle of watching it and it is AWESOME, the best surprise was the bad marvel family, even uncle marvel whatever his name is, is in this movie. I am about 20 mins in and I love it. Anyone else see it yet?

Its not up on any of the torrent sites that I frequent, and thats a lot....I call shenanigans (for the time being).

Now that I say that, it'll be up in the morning and i'll look like a jackass. tongue.gif

I hate torrents, I found it from megaupload:

I finished watching it and it was very good, the only problem was that it is too short. An extra 45 mins would of been great. The fight scenes were awesome, again just to short especially with having so many characters fighting as once. There were a lot of extras and appearances, Lobo, Justice League Detroit, and etc. The best appearance was the marvel family, Aquaman went toe to toe with the evil Captain Marvel. I was glad Aquaman was given some good screen time and that he was "whipping some ass".

Hey Pooda, am I a week to late on this one...lol

yeah i watched it too, MAN, for me this was the best dc animated movie so far, loved how it came together in the end, sure hope i'll have the money to buy it, thou i also want that green lantern wallet from Hot topic

For me, Wonder Woman is still the best DC animated movie but this one was heads above most comic based animated movies. The voices were all pretty good except for Batman, though the character was good. I still can't get over seeing an animated Uncle Marvel, plus he was good in it too. The movie had a bunch of characters which also added to it just like Planet Hulk (Gamesmaster, Skrull, and Adam Warlock). Mickey D's did a great job on the script. I am watching it again tonight, I am just in awe of this movie right about now.

yeah i watched it too, MAN, for me this was the best dc animated movie so far, loved how it came together in the end, sure hope i'll have the money to buy it, thou i also want that green lantern wallet from Hot topic

For me, Wonder Woman is still the best DC animated movie but this one was heads above most comic based animated movies. The voices were all pretty good except for Batman, though the character was good. I still can't get over seeing an animated Uncle Marvel, plus he was good in it too. The movie had a bunch of characters which also added to it just like Planet Hulk (Gamesmaster, Skrull, and Adam Warlock). Mickey D's did a great job on the script. I am watching it again tonight, I am just in awe of this movie right about now.

thou i didn't like lobo's other self dressed as mr.slave rather then a biker, and no lines DX

thou i didn't like lobo's other self dressed as mr.slave rather then a biker, and no lines DX

LOL, yeah he was dressed like Mr Slave, especially with that biker hat....LOL

Now that I say that, it'll be up in the morning and i'll look like a jackass. tongue.gif

Lookit that, i'm psychic. Downloading now smile.gif

LOL, you called it. Let us know what you think when you finish watching it

Watched it, enjoyed it. James woods was perfect as owlman, the rest of the voices were good too (Batman took some getting used to though). Not my fave of the DC animated stuff, somewhere in the middle i'd say. Might havta watch it again on bluray :D

Its not up on any of the torrent sites that I frequent, and thats a lot....I call shenanigans (for the time being).

I finished watching it and it was very good, the only problem was that it is too short. An extra 45 mins would of been great. The fight scenes were awesome, again just to short especially with having so many characters fighting as once. There were a lot of extras and appearances, Lobo, Justice League Detroit, and etc. The best appearance was the marvel family, Aquaman went toe to toe with the evil Captain Marvel. I was glad Aquaman was given some good screen time and that he was "whipping some ass".

nope....just 2 days. you should try http://www.movies-links.tv/ as for the voices...man, batman's voice sucked a**!...i mean it was horrible! what happened to conroy?

WW is one of my fave movies too!There is some awesome #$## in that movie I tell you what! ( he says in a king of the hill voice! YUP) @loll@ Can someone pm me the megaupload link please thanks

nope....just 2 days. you should try http://www.movies-links.tv/ as for the voices...man, batman's voice sucked a**!...i mean it was horrible! what happened to conroy?

Next time you need to start the post when you find out the movie is up, that way I could of had it sooner!

Batman's voice was terrible and the way he was drawn he looked like an old man. The dude who did Superman sounded just like the guy who does the Superman voice in Justice League. I was pleasantly surprised at how good Superwoman's voice was.

I really enjoyed this movie and can't get over that they added Uncle Marvel and how Aquaman was whipping butt, that punch he delivered to Captain Marvel was awesome, punched him clear through the ceiling and a plane....lol. I hate it when writers don't use the full strength of Aquaman, he really is pretty powerful and resistant to injury. He should have super fast reflexes and awesome senses.

Yup batman owlman & wonder woman & SW were badass :)jhons had a great role as well, if it latest a little while longer I think he would have actually got some @loll@

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone get the Best Buy exclusive DCUC Infinite Heroes Owlman figure? I know you get it with the 2-Disc set, but can you also get it with the single disc set?

I loved this movie! The animation was top notch, fight scenes were fantastic. The movie to me felt longer than it was which is a good thing. I loved all the voices in this. I thought batmans voice was great. Nothing but praise from me for this movie. I would love for them to do a sequel based off infinite crisis. It seemed like they were leaving it open for one since it was early JL and the watchtower not being completed and what not.

Anyways great movie.

I loved this movie! The animation was top notch, fight scenes were fantastic. The movie to me felt longer than it was which is a good thing. I loved all the voices in this. I thought batmans voice was great. Nothing but praise from me for this movie. I would love for them to do a sequel based off infinite crisis. It seemed like they were leaving it open for one since it was early JL and the watchtower not being completed and what not.

Anyways great movie.

I think this was suppose to be the bridge movie between the JL and JLU series but was never made - but with changes to make it a stand alone. Basically just replace Hal with John Stewart and it fits