Toy Fair 2010 - 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe Sgt. Slaughter Figure Exclusive For SDCC

Outsiders

it begins....

Oh hell yeah, and you know this will be fairly easy to get on Hasbrotoyshop (love Hasbro exclusives). Plus im actually going to SDCC this year, so another big bonus. Sarge was my favorite as a kid, im seriously geeking out about this now.

Oh hell yeah, and you know this will be fairly easy to get on Hasbrotoyshop (love Hasbro exclusives). Plus im actually going to SDCC this year, so another big bonus. Sarge was my favorite as a kid, im seriously geeking out about this now.

Since when did Hasbro put up exclusives like that on HTS?

Didn't they last year at jacked up costs? (like only selling ones that were graded)

Edit: No they didn't last year, But i could swear that's what they Did with the CC. Time is flying!

They have put the SDCC exclusives on HTS the following Monday the past 3 years. I got PDD Destro and Business Suit CC fairly easily. I passed on that horrid Destro this year.....but I will be ALL FOR a new 25th style Sarge!!! I watched "Arise, Serpentor, Arise" the other day randomly. I was like "Why do we not have a new style Sgt. Slaughter" If he comes with the Triple T .....my head will explode.

I know he won't come with the Triple T......he'll just have to share with my RAH Sarge.

"At Ease Disease!!!!"

I still remember calling the 800 # to get the dollar off!!! And I remember the day I got him in the mail, it was raining and my mom had picked mu from school and told me I got something in the mail!! As kids getting stuff through the mail was exciting!!! @smilepunch@

A new Sarge figure is always good news!

I still remember calling the 800 # to get the dollar off!!! And I remember the day I got him in the mail, it was raining and my mom had picked mu from school and told me I got something in the mail!! As kids getting stuff through the mail was exciting!!! @smilepunch@

I was I vacation when I tried to call the number. Not an easy thing to do from a hotel room.

Well,I wasn't able to get the PD Destro or the Citizen Cobra Commander but a new SGT Slaughter,You bet.I just hope it looks better then the Mattel version for WWE line.If anyone is going to Comic Com could somone pick me up one.I know these will sell out in 30 minute on HTS.

I'll definitely be looking for someone to hook me up on this, or Ebay. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the con, and HTS still doesn't ship to Canada. Oh well, both are must haves!

Hasbro DOES ship to Canada now, have for about 6 months, but its not cheap.

I'll nab him... I am not the biggest fan of sgt.slaughter, but I am glad its a RAH-universe item, not ROC.

but I am more excited about the retail exclusives they mentioned, RAH-era figures that haven't made it into the 25th yet

I'll definitely be looking for someone to hook me up on this, or Ebay. Unfortunately I won't be able to go to the con, and HTS still doesn't ship to Canada. Oh well, both are must haves!

Hasbro DOES ship to Canada now, have for about 6 months, but its not cheap.

Oh yeah? Interesting... I'm gonna go check that out right now, thanks!

I'll nab him... I am not the biggest fan of sgt.slaughter, but I am glad its a RAH-universe item, not ROC.

but I am more excited about the retail exclusives they mentioned, RAH-era figures that haven't made it into the 25th yet

Interesting! I must have missed that Clam! What all was said about the RAH era 25th figs??

Draven

Since when did Hasbro put up exclusives like that on HTS?

Pesatyel,

You're absolutely right. Hasbro never included SDCC exclusives like us on its Web site.

Sincerely,

Rise of Cobra Destro two-pack, Marvel Invaders set, grayscale Captain America, smiling Luke Skywalker, McQuarrie Yoda and Obi-Wan, Ka-Zar, Shanna and Zabu, Soundwave, Combat Heroes Snake Eyes and Timber, etc., etc., etc.