Toy Fair 2010 - G.I. Joe Bravo Vehicle Assortment

Outsiders

Rage Fury Alley 2 w/Firefly: First what the hell kind of name is "Fury Alley 2" lol. Must be a misprint. Nice to see a RAH vehicle again. Does Firefly have to come with EVERY vehicle or what? Me thinks they would sell more to collectors with an actual "driver".

Vamp w/Clutch: Nice. I think I'd rather have the Desert Fox and/or Hammer reissued if possible though.

Wolfhound Snow Cat w/White Out: The thing still has the Snow Cat stickers! @firedevil@ Why White Out? Why not Cold Front or Windchill who are at least vehicle drivers. Or, hell, Frostbite. Well hopefully it, and the Rage, got some upgrades like the other RAH vehicles.

That H.I.S.S. is going to be a hard sell.

And, on a side note, hopefully these will be in the $15 range instead of $25.

I've seen pics of the non pop up mode, and I think in that form it looks great. 25 $ great? maybe not, but the Vamp is closer imo.

Sadly i'm pretty sure these have been confirmed to be 25$.

The fury alley is indeed a lame name, and i see no reason that couldn't be an alley viper driver. We are already getting a strange wraith/firefly single hybrid and a firefly in the resolute packs. He isn't that pivotal he needs 100 versions. They have already overdone him, and he should never come with a vehicle.

none of these vehicles are worth $25.

I'm liking the vamp. it almost doesn't look vampy enough to still be called a vamp :D

especially with your signature reminding me i still have video games on my want list.

I really like that Vamp, I would have been all over that as a kid. The Hiss is looking worse, hopefully when I see it in person at Joecon it looks better. The other two are just rehashes of vehicles I own several of, big pass on those for me.

Rage Fury Alley 2 w/Firefly: First what the hell kind of name is "Fury Alley 2" lol. Must be a misprint. Nice to see a RAH vehicle again. Does Firefly have to come with EVERY vehicle or what? Me thinks they would sell more to collectors with an actual "driver".

Vamp w/Clutch: Nice. I think I'd rather have the Desert Fox and/or Hammer reissued if possible though.

Wolfhound Snow Cat w/White Out: The thing still has the Snow Cat stickers! @firedevil@ Why White Out? Why not Cold Front or Windchill who are at least vehicle drivers. Or, hell, Frostbite. Well hopefully it, and the Rage, got some upgrades like the other RAH vehicles.

And, on a side note, hopefully these will be in the $15 range instead of $25.

]Rage[/s] Fury Alley thats a ally viper ill get 2 maybe

Vamp w/Clutch not sure on this one yet.

Wolfhound[/s] Snow Cat w/White Out ill get 2 one moc and one to make into a jungle cat repaint it camo green.

H.I.S.S will get 2.

I for one am sold on the new HISS tank that thing is awesome! I need at least four!

I just meant, of all the new stuff we have seen, THAT alone has been the one most discussed. It is dramatically different, to say the least. All the other vehicles are just "there", but the H.I.S.S. most seem to either straight up like it or hate it.

That HISS is freakin SEXY!!! I really like the armored look to it as well as the sky hawk or whatever they are calling it now?

I'm pretty sure that is an Alley Viper that comes with the 'Fury' and that the Firefly is a missprint. I am liking most of these vehicles that we got to see. I think the HISS is nice. I'm not sure why people are saying it's looking more and more worse. It looks the same to me as it did when we first saw proto shots. Only the color seems to have changed (and I'm not sure why it's not black anymore). I also like the new VAMP, but I think it only lives up to the original in name. After all, VAMP stood for MultiPurpose Attack Vehicle (so Hasbro liked to jumble their acronyms, big deal), and this new vehicle seems to fit that bill nicely. If I can come up with another more approriate name for it, I'll just call it that when I get one or two. The Wolfhound is fairly nice with the new launchable missles from the rack. I like the color scheme too. I only wish they could have found a way to incorporate the moving rubber tread tech from the HISS into the Wolfhound. I'll call it a Wolfhound simply because the Infantry Regiment that I'm in is the Wolfhounds. I think they should have changed that sticker on the side though. That is clearly a cat, not a hound. As for the Fury, that's probably the one I want the least. I loved it as a kid, and for the life of me, I can't see why now. I really don't like the design that much. But, overall, I will be going broke buying these up this year.