Toy Fair 2010 - G.I. Joe: Resolute 7-Packs

Outsiders

I'm really liking the Cobra set......kinda lame that all the Joes have the same legs. I saw close up pics over at the Collectors Club website. Scarlett's face is kinda fugly.....but I'm gonna be buying both of these sets. Cool that we are getting Stalker though.

I'm really liking the Cobra set......kinda lame that all the Joes have the same legs. I saw close up pics over at the Collectors Club website. Scarlett's face is kinda fugly.....but I'm gonna be buying both of these sets. Cool that we are getting Stalker though.

The Joes look ok, but yeah, they could have at LEAST used a GOOD pair of legs. One of the best innovations of the 25th line was holsters....

Also if those figures are "on the same level", Snake Eyes is a midget. @firedevil@

The Cobras are ok. If I recall though, the Alley Viper was red in the show. And did they forget to put Destro's head on the figure? @firedevil@

Is it my imagination or does that flint have a new younger look face sculpt? If so i may have to snatch him off of ebay. It's the usual with sets, some figs are amazing, some i'm wondering why? I know it wasn't the resolute version, but why couldn't they have used the colors or at least the head from the 2nd 25th pack baroness? It was amazing and i never did get a chance at that figure. I wasn't too impressed with the other color proto that was leaked. I don't like the skirt.

I'm especially not digging that CC, why him... again? what's different? Why not pack another resolute alley viper or one of the single pack troopers in the pack? or at least give us a cloth skirt and cape this time.

Artic duke is very nice, more true than the other res. artic duke.

Stalker is awesome in some ways, very true to the show. I'm still not sold on the lack of some kinda chest protection and the dreads, but it looks great.

Is it my imagination or does that flint have a new younger look face sculpt? If so i may have to snatch him off of ebay. It's the usual with sets, some figs are amazing, some i'm wondering why? I know it wasn't the resolute version, but why couldn't they have used the colors or at least the head from the 2nd 25th pack baroness? It was amazing and i never did get a chance at that figure. I wasn't too impressed with the other color proto that was leaked. I don't like the skirt.

I'm especially not digging that CC, why him... again? what's different? Why not pack another resolute alley viper or one of the single pack troopers in the pack? or at least give us a cloth skirt and cape this time.

Stalker is awesome in some ways, very true to the show. I'm still not sold on the lack of some kinda chest protection and the dreads, but it looks great.

I wonder if Stalker will have the dreads.

.kinda lame that all the Joes have the same legs. Scarlett's face is kinda fugly.....

The legs don't bother me much, after all, they do technically wear uniforms of a sort. And technically, Scarlett, Snake Eyes and Road Block all have different legs. ;) I am a little disappointed in Scarlett's face too. I will probably swap a pilot Scarlett head on there as she's had the best looking face of them all (even pony-tailed movie Scarlett would be better).

Also if those figures are "on the same level", Snake Eyes is a midget.

He is shorter than average compared to the rest of the figures it seems. I guess he's realistically based on Ray Park.

This is one of the few sets where I actually prefer the Joe set over the Cobra set on the whole. I'll be buying them both of course, but Cobra Commander is just taking up space. Storm Shadow doesn't do much for me and I never thought I wouldn't like a Zartan, but his Resolute design just misses something. He reminds me too much of the "Joe vs Cobra" version.

I wonder if Stalker will have the dreads.

He will. It's a brand new headsculpt, you can see a side view on general joes. Not much detail (it's not the best pic)

between the new gijoe figures and Transformers figures I may need to get a job

I'm starting to think the same thing. When it was announced POC was being pushed back and no new TFs were, supposedly, coming out, I thought my wallet would get a rest.

Then a bunch of the new N.E.S.T. stuff came out, unexpectedly.

I wont be buyin them but both sets look pretty good!

I am really excited about these sets but am I the only one who thinks baroness looks a little strange?

Well the head looks a little big. I think she has the "Snake Eyes effect" that we expect to see her in black for every version. So seeing so much gray is a little odd.

between the new gijoe figures and Transformers figures I may need to get a job

I'm starting to think the same thing. When it was announced POC was being pushed back and no new TFs were, supposedly, coming out, I thought my wallet would get a rest.

Then a bunch of the new N.E.S.T. stuff came out, unexpectedly.

tell me about it I haven't one human alliance set because I've been too broke

If Gung-Ho is listed...why do I not see him. I see Roadblock. Is Hasbro releasing two varient sets? I don't know if I plan on getting these sets.

Where is he listed at? Gung-ho came out in the wal-mart two packs (if you were lucky enough to get them at your wal-mart)