Rate each wave

Xorr

Ok, how about hearing how everyone is rating each wave, in detail? I'll throw my 2¢ in first. I gave each a numerical grade. I arrived at the numerical grade by giving each figure in each wave one of 4 ratings. Figures that I really liked and wanted and were also major favorites got 10 points. Figures I liked and wanted but that weren't in my all time favorite category (but still desirable) got 5 points. Figures that I was indifferent about got 0 points. Figures I thought were stupidgot -5 points. So here we go!

WAVE 1

Demon: 0 pts - I love the character, but the sculpt left me sorta...eh.

Penguin: -5 pts - I've always thought the Penguin was silly, and we could have used better villains than him.

Batman: +5 pts - Love the version we got!

Metamorpho: +5 pts - A very cool character, and he looked neat.

Orion: +10 pts - I wanted to give him +100 pts because he's my all time favorite DC character, and he looks perfect!

Red Tornado:- +10 pts - I almost wanted to give him a lower rating because I prefer his original purple/red costume, but I love the character and the costume is still nice.

Overall rating: +25 pts

WAVE 2

Harlequin: -5 pts - What a stupid character!

Black Manta: +10 pts - Black Manta is so cool, and they did him really well!

Aquaman: +10 - He looks great, and I like the character more each passing year.

Grodd: 0 pts - Grodd might have gotten +5 with a better sculpt. Maybe not. Eh.

Firestorm: +10 pts - One of my Top 3 DC heroes (along with Orion & Dr. Fate), and he looks great!

Superman Blue: -5 pts - So silly.

Overall rating: + 20 pts

WAVE 3

Terminator: -5 pts - What a boring character! How many Punisher clones can we handle?

Sinestro: +10 pts - Wow! One of the great DC villains, and so nicely done!

Green Lantern: +10 - One of my Top 5 DC characters, and a great sculpt!

Robin: -5 pts - Eh. Give me the original Robin, not that modern crap.

Nightwing: -5 pts - Redundant. Did we need both him and Robin? So many better choices. Maybe a Guardian of the Universe?

Solomon Grundy : +10 pts - Ok, so he's a little too big. But man, he looks great, and what a cool character choice!

Overall rating: + 15 pts

WAVE 4

Ares: 0 pts - Eh. So many better choices than this one, why bother? And he looks like a He-Man character!

Wonder Woman: +5 pts - An essential, but I wish she had her original costume and forget the shield and sword. Gotta give her a +5 though, just for being Wonder Woman.

Despero: -5 pts - Looks nothing like the Despero I grew up reading. Looks like an over-done GI Joe villain.

Batman Beyond: -5 pts - Stupid character.

Cyborg: 0 pts - Just never cared for him.

Capt. Atom : -5 pts - I was tempted to give him an unprecedented -10 for being so ugly. Why not the original costume as opposed to this eye-sore?

Overall rating: - 10 pts

WAVE 5

Riddler: -5 pts - He looks hunchbacked, and I prefer his skin tight outfit.

Black Lightning: -5 pts - Why not the original costume? Is this even the same character? Blah!

Eradicator: -5 pts - I hate Super clone garbage.

Atom: +10 pts - Atom is so cool. But why not give us a tiny Atom with him, instead of with Gentleman Ghost? Dumb move.

Amazo: +10 pts - Cool villain and cool sculpt.

Metallo : -5 pts - Huh? I wouldn't have recognized the character had they not named him. Give me the real Metallo any day over this Terminator (movie) clone.

Overall rating: 0 pts

WAVE 6

Mr. Miracle: +10 pts - Do you get the impression I love the New Gods? Well I do!

Killer Moth: -5 pts - Oh please! Can we find a dumber character? Why not...well...any of the 1,700 or so better DC characters I can name?

Capt. Marvel: +10 - One of the all-time greats! Awesome!

Kalibak: +10 pts - I'd prefer a bit more proportion, but still, a must have!

Hawkman: +10 pts -One of my Top 5 DC heroes. So well done!

Superman Rescue Crap : -5 pts - I don't even wanna know what that costume was all about. Really, I don't.

Overall rating: + 30 pts

WAVE 7

Aquaman (blue): 0 pts - I like the costume somewhat but why bother when we have the original?

Capt. Cold: 0 pts - Well done but doesn't do anything for me personally. Gimme Prof. Zoom, Dr. Alchemy, or Mr. Element over him any day!

Flash: +10 pts - Awesome character, great costume, well done!

Kid Flash: 0 pts - Never warmed up to the "kid" versions of the adult heroes. Eh. Better choices to be had.

Blue Beetle: 0 pts - Nice, but never warmed to the character.

Booster Gold : -5 pts - Snicker. Giggle ROTFLMAO!!! What a lame character!

Big Barda: +10 pts - Another New God! Great costume!

Overall rating: + 15 pts

WAVE 8

Dr. Fate: +10 pts - Another of my Top 3 of all time, and done perfectly!

Dr. Fate (modern): 0 pts - Looks nice, but why yellow and not gold gloves? And redundant. Why bother?

Vigilante: 0 pts - Nice costume, but eh...another Punisher clone. So many other characters I would prefer.

Hawkgirl: +10 - Gotta have a Hawkgirl to go with Hawkman!

Gentleman Ghost: -5 pts - So many better villains than him.

Mr. Terrific: -5 pts - Who is this? This isn't the cool Mr. Terrific from the JSA. Imposter. Yuck!

Commander Steel: + 5 pts - Not great, but I have a soft spot for forgotten characters. Cool enough.

Parademon (green) : +10 pts - Kirby glory!

Parademon (red) : 0 pts - Eh. Why bother? The originals are far cooler! Give me a more needed New God character!

Giganta - +5 pts - I

Overall rating: +30 pts

WAVE 9

Guardian: 0 pts - Boring.

Mantis: +10 pts - One of the all-time coolest DC villains and a great Kirby New Gods character!

Wildcat: 0 pts - I'm gonna regret not getting him, when I get my Golden Age thing going, but I don't like the bandaged hands. Eh.

Black Adam: +10 - One of my Top 3 DC villains! Awesome!

Black Canary: +5 pts - She's just ok in my book, but a must have for the JLA!

Green Arrow: +10 pts - Green Arrow is cool, and an essential JLA member. And what a great sculpt! One of the best!

Deadshot: - 5 pts - Good lord, this style of character bores me.

Chemo: 0 pts - He's too small and just looks...wrong somehow.

Overall rating: +30 pts

WAVE 10

Forager: +10 pts - Another vital New Gods character!

Beast Boy: -5 pts - Without his classic costume, I just don't like him.

Man-bat: -5 pts - Who is this Halloween freak, and where is the real Man-bat?

Joker: +5 pts - Looks so colorful, and one my traditional fave Batman villains.

Imperiex: -5 pts - No idea who he is, don't even wanna know.

Batman (black): -5 pts - Redundant. Too many needed DC characters to justify all these variants.

Power Girl: + 10 pts - She really is awesome!

Robotman : +5 pts - Well done, not a total favorite, but cool part of the Doom Patrol

Overall rating: +10 pts

WAVE 11

Cyborg Superman: -5 pts - I am so tempted to start giving -10 to these stupid characters!

Deadman: +5 pts - Not my top choice for this early on, but nicely done.

John Stewart GL: 0 pts - I like the character, not the costume.

Katma Tui: -5 pts - Why so damned many GLs? At least give her the original costume! Why not Tomar-Re? Far cooler loking!

Shark: -5 pts - When we have Sonar, Replikon, Star Sapphire, and any of a number of better GL villains, why him? Always thought he was silly.

Steppenwolf (green): +10 pts - Perfectly sculpted Kirby New Gods love!

Steppenwolf (red): -5 pts - We have the real Steppenwolf, why waste a slot with this Super Powers rip off?

Question: -5 pts - Such a boring character!

Kilowog- -5 pts - Too damned many GLs! Why? Give us Tomar-Re, a Guardian of the Universe, a Weaponer of Qward or something!

Overall rating: -15 pts

WAVE 12

Copperhead: -5 pts - The one major let down on this wave.

Eclipso: +10 pts - Great villain and great choice!

Iron: 0 pts - Not too fond of the Metal Men, but nice sculpt

Desaad: +10 pts - Another need New God! Keep 'em coming!

Spectre: +10 pts - One of my Top 3 DC heroes. Awesome!

Darkseid: +10 pts - The ultimate DC villain, and the most needed New God villain!

Dr. Midnite: +5 pts - Not the greatest character, but a cool costume and a needed Golden Age character for my JSA collection.

Mary Marvel: +5 pts - Gotta get the whole Shazam family of characters! Hope we get Capt. Marvel Junior soon! And Mr. Atom, a great C&C/BAC choice!

Overall rating: +50 pts

WAVE 13

Wonder Girl: 0 pts - Just not into the Teen Titans that much I guess.

Blue Devil: 0 pts - Doesn't interest me.

Blue Beetle (modern): -5 pts - Looks cool, but redundant and too many others I need more.

Superboy: -5 pts - So damned silly looking! Absurd!

Cheetah: 0 pts - Just not all that desired. Eh.

Cheetah (variant): -5 pts - Sick of variants, especially modern ones.

Cyclotron: +5 pts - I know I complained about him in the other thread, but I'm liking the costume. Hell, why not?

Negative Man: +5 pts - I like the Doom Patrol. Hope we get some Brotherhood of Evil figures soon!

Negative Man (variant): -5 pts - Too damned many variants! And he looks like a stupid Marvel Zombie character! Yuck!

Trigon: -5 pts - Yawn.

Overall rating: -10 pts

WAVE 14

Hourman: +5 pts - A great GA/JSA addition!

Zatanna: +10 pts - Love her original costume, cool character!

Obsidian: +10 pts - I love the character design!

Green Lantern (GA): +10 pts - Wow! Best GA/JSA character yet!

Gold: 0 pts - Not a Metal Men fan.

Kamandi: -5 pts - Looks silly, bad character choice.

Tyr: -5 pts - Bah! Silly Super Powers nonsense!

Ultrahumanite: 0 pts - Just not interested.

Overall rating: +25 pts

Sorry to break up the post into 3 parts, but when I tried as a single post, it kept screwing up the HTML code.

So the best waves were:

Wave 12 = 50 pts

Wave 6, 8, 9 = + 30 pts

Wave 1, 14 = + 25 pts

Wave 2 = + 20 pts

Wave 3, 7 = + 15 pts

Wave 10 = + 10 pts

Wave 5 = 0 pts

Wave 4, 13 = - 10 pts

Wave 11 = -15 pts

first, let me start off by saying that im not going to rate waves based on characters, im rating figures. sculpt and paint...thats it! mattel has released alot of characters that i like, and some that i dont. but, hey!....thats comic figure world! you should know that a icon is a given, or an "unwanted" character is going to pop up from time to time....just gotta live with it.

Demon: +10 pts - I love the character and sculpt.

Penguin: +7 pts - iconic character with a nice sculpt, but no hip joints. would be a 9 if he had more accessories.

Batman: +8 pts - great version of the 80's books

Metamorpho: +6 pts - nice to have, but not very intresting as a character. added accessories gave his score a boost.

Orion: +6 pts - lack of a removable helmet ruined what couldve been a nice figure.

Red Tornado:- +7 pts - good figure, but red lines in the yellow stripes on the costume ruined the paint scheme.

Overall rating: 44

WAVE 2

Harlequin: +8 pts - icon! she wouldve been a 10, except 1...she had that stupid blue paint on her face, and 2....i felt that she shouldve come with the boxing glove gun as well.

Black Manta: +10 pts - how hard could it have been to get him right?

Aquaman: +10 - just awesome.

Grodd:3 pts - lack of facial expression, and articulation brought his score down alot!

Firestorm: +10 pts - excellent figure.

Superman Blue: +10 pts - i dont like the "energy" supes', but the figures looked like they were supposed to. nice paint, and sculps on both.

Superman Red: +10 pts- same as blue supes. ^^

Overall rating: 55

WAVE 3

Terminator: +10 pts - Punisher clones can we handle? well, lets see...seeing that slade was the slate for the "punisher" right along with deadpool, and a bunch of others, i'd say thats a question better suited for the marvel board. as for the fig...EXCELLENT! great acessories, paint, and sculpt.

Sinestro: +10 pts - nicely done!

Green Lantern: +9 - great figure, but lack of constructs lowered his score.

Robin: +10 pts - i really liked tim!

Nightwing: +10 pts - very nice.

Solomon Grundy : +10 pts - Ok, so he's a little too big. But man, he looks great, and what a cool character choice!

Overall rating: 59

WAVE 4

Ares: +9 pts - one of the best sculpted DCUC figures to date, and his paint was awesome as well! the only drawback was his stiff skirt.

Wonder Woman: +8 pts - her face sculpt was great! i just wish she had more muscles, and an extended lasso.

Despero: +7 pts - total justice perfection... i just like the other version better. didnt like that he had lobo's guns.

Batman Beyond: +10 pts - looks just like him! i always wanted one!

Cyborg: +10 pts - top notch sculpt, and accessories.

Capt. Atom :+10 pts - again....how could they have gotten him wrong? easy score for the 4H.

Overall rating: - 54

WAVE 5

Riddler: +6 pts - happy to have him, but i dont care for the DCSH suited body..

Black Lightning: +7 pts - the lack of clear goggles knocked his score waaaay down.

Eradicator: +7 pts - cool sculpt, but lack of clear glasses, and hard plastic cape took the score down.

Atom: +9 pts - wheres his mini atom?!

Amazo: +10 pts - cool sculpt.

Metallo : +5 pts - not big enough.

Mr. Miracle: +10 pts - nice sculpt, nice paint aps!

Killer Moth: +7 pts - silly looking character, but the figure look just as he was supposed to. lack of wing movement knocked the score down.

Capt. Marvel: +10 - Awesome!

Kalibak: +10 pts - very cool.

Hawkman: +10 pts - well done!

Superman: + 10 pts- great boy-band version of supes!

Superman Regeneration suit: +10 pts - death of superman greatness!

Dr.Impossible: +7 pts- kind of a weak repaint, but hes needed...and i like him. needs a father box though.

Overall rating: 67

WAVE 7

Aquaman (blue): +5 pts - i cared nothing about this fig, but he did look like the comic!

Capt. Cold: +10 pts - Well done!

Flash: +10 pts - well done!

Kid Flash: +7 pts - kind of dorky looking.

Blue Beetle: +10 pts - a must have!

Booster Gold : +10 pts - ITS BOOSTER F***ING GOLD!

Big Barda: +8 pts - thick/hard skirt knocked her score down a bit.

Overall rating: 60

WAVE 8

Dr. Fate: +10 pts - awesome!

Dr. Fate (modern): 7 pts - Looks nice, but yellow and gold are a strange mix.

Vigilante: +10 pts - Nice costume, but eh...another Punisher clone(so true.) but he looked awesome for what he is....just like the comic!

Hawkgirl: +9 - neck movement(or lack of) knocked the score down.

Gentleman Ghost: +10 pts - his sculpt was killer!

Mr. Terrific: +10 pts - i love this figure! he look just as hes supposed to.

Commander Steel: +10 pts - Not great as a character, but his figure was great!

Parademon (green) : +10 pts - Kirby glory!(agreed)

Parademon (red)]: +5 pts - Eh. Why bother? The originals are far cooler! (agreed) the only reason it gets a 5, is because it looks exactly like its SP predecessor.

Giganta - +8 pts - couldve been a 10, but shes too small.

Overall rating: 90

WAVE 9

Guardian: +8 pts - lack of gold on his helmet, and shield took his score down.

Mantis: +10 pts - cool!

Wildcat: +10 pts - one of the best DCUC figs to date.

Black Adam: +10 - Awesome!

Black Canary: +8 pts - lack of hip articulation put a small hole in her score.

Green Arrow: +10 pts- great sculpt! One of the best!

Deadshot: +10 pts - excellent figure version of this comic character!

Chemo: 0 pts - i just dont have anything to say.

Overall rating: 66

WAVE 10

Forager: +10 pts - nice!

Beast Boy: +8 pts - nice accessories!

Man-bat: +10 pts - EXCELLENT!

Joker: +10 pts - HES THE JOKER!!

Imperiex: +10 pts - beautiful paint and sculpt....dont care for him though.

Batman (black): +8 pts - Redundant, but accurate.

Power Girl: + 8 pts - She needs more muscles, and she looks a bit too old IMO.

Robotman : +10 pts - Well done!

Overall rating: 74

WAVE 11

Cyborg Superman: +10 pts - from paper to plastic!...great fig!

Deadman: +10 pts - nicely done!...variant too!

John Stewart GL: +10 pts - awesome sculpt, awesome acessories.

Katma Tui: +8 pts - lack opf head movement kills the score a bit.

Shark: +8 pts - looks 100% accurate!

Steppenwolf (green): +10 pts - Perfectl

Steppenwolf (red): +6 pts - he looks as hes supposed to.

Question: +10 pts - just look at him!!

Kilowog- +10 pts - probablly the best sculpted GL besides hal!

Overall rating: 82

WAVE 12

Copperhead: +8 pts - nice sculpt!

Eclipso: +9 pts - very nice!

Iron: 8 pts - nice sculpt, accessories, and paint! the stiff skirt knocks the score down, though.

Desaad: +10 pts - great!

Spectre: +10 pts- Awesome!..variant too!

Darkseid: +10 pts - awesome!

Dr. Midnite: +10 pts - Not the greatest character, but vey accurate!

Mary Marvel: +7 pts not too fond of her body sculpt, but her face screams BATSON!

Overall rating: 72

Terminator: +10 pts - Punisher clones can we handle? well, lets see...seeing that slade was the slate for the "punisher" right along with deadpool, and a bunch of others, i'd say thats a question better suited for the marvel board. as for the fig...EXCELLENT! great acessories, paint, and sculpt.

This confused me. Frank came out in '74. Slade popped up in '80. But I'll give you Deadpool all day long. He was most definitely a copy of Deathstroke. I still love both Slade and Wade, however. And I don't think I would ever call Slade a Punisher knock-off. At least not to his face.

This confused me. Frank came out in '74. Slade popped up in '80. But I'll give you Deadpool all day long. He was most definitely a copy of Deathstroke. I still love both Slade and Wade, however. And I don't think I would ever call Slade a Punisher knock-off. At least not to his face.

who said otherwise? i have no idea what youre talking about.(lol) my bad, i had the punisher's date confused with slade's. i confused myself further by thinking about vigilante.(which people always bring up when mentioning punisher clones.)

who said otherwise? i have no idea what youre talking about.(lol) my bad, i had the punisher's date confused with slade's. i confused myself further by thinking about vigilante.(which people always bring up when mentioning punisher clones.)

Only if you're talking about the 80's Vigilante. He most definitely was a Punisher/Daredevil (Attorney whose family was killed and decides to tote guns...) rip-off. I'll take the 40's cowpoke any day.

Wave 1 is the epitome of safe middle of the road far. It is solid enough but compared to other more exciting waves it is a little sedate. Standouts: Batman, Penguin, Red Tornado and Metamorpho. I'd give it a B.

Wave 2 had plenty of figures I'd been waiting on:SP Firestorm, Aquaman, Harley, Black Manta and Grodd. B+

Wave 3 had 5 standouts: Green Lantern, Robin, Sinestro, Nightwing and Grundy. B+.

Wave 4 was a bit of a stepdown. My two faves were Wonder Woman which was great and both versions of Batman Beyond. I'd love to have more of the BB characters. Cyborg was a tad disappointing--I didn't care for the silver paint. This is the only figure so far where I love the SP version from Kenner more. Despero really is a nice sculpt but one of only two BaF I'm simply not that crazy about and left me cold. B.

Wave 5 weakest wave so far. It had a few nice figs like Eradicator, The Atom and Riddler but overall not one I was clamoring for. C+

Wave 6 my third favorite wave with a great selection of heavy hitters and SP characters with fantastic sculpts. It also includes contender for figure of the year with Hawkman. A-.

Wave 7: Flash, Kid Flash, Big Barda, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Captain Cold all nice but Atom Smasher didn't do much for me B+

Wave 8 fav wave to date: A Love the diversity of figures covered here and what really puts it over the top is the fact that not only does it include the first of variants being two different characters in a significant way but it also has SP love with Fate and Parademon and a really cool hard to find GG with a stunning white paint app, translucent effect to contribute to him phasing and a really clever executed headless figure. And finally a Giganta I had waited forever to finally get and to help fill out my LoD ranks.

Wave 9: B+ Highlights Green Arrow, BaF Chemo(the best BaF of the year in my opinion), SP Mantis and purple Wildcat. Black Canary disappointed on the face and hair which was a significant stepdown from the prototype. I know for many the fishnets was a minus but I love the idea of real fishnets even if it meant no articulation.

Wave 10: B+ Highlights--Batman(a nice variant and I must applaud Mattel in their restraint not going overboard with variants of Sups or Bats), The Joker(in my opinion the best Joker ever made in action figure form and all other Jokers need not apply--best figure of the year across all lines as far as 3.75", 6" and don't forget the load of really well chosen accessories), Manbat and a really lovely PG with a nicely painted hairsculpt and well applied make-up. Imperiex turned out nicely too with a sharp combo of black, gold and crimson red. He continues the winning streak of BaF executions since Kalibak.

Wave 11: a bit of a low-key unassuming way but still a rather solid wave full of not one bad character. They were all sharp:Katma, John, Question(the faceless head sculpt could have gone awry but was pulled off splendidly here), Shark was a nice villian to see in plastic form, Deadman was sharp with the opened collar and red color combo. But my three favorite ones were of course the SP Steppenwolf, green Steppenwolf and Kilowog. B+

wave 12: second fav wave A-. Finally a decent Darkseid, Dr. Midnite is a gorgeous figure as is the standout in the wave IRON which is really impressive visually with its beautifully applied blue paint job with black highlights simulating tarnish then throw in not one but two diecast accessories as cool as a wrecking ball and a wrench. Eclipso looks nice with his alternate colored face which is a difficult paint app that could end up sloppy but the one I received is perfect. Copperhead looks like he stepped out of the pages with a vibrant orange glossed scaless and a fantastic headsculpt. GItD figures are just neat and I love the idea to have one be a variant for Spectre. And I can't forget SP-inspired Desaad that not only has his tortured device but a really neat SP logo stand which blows the crappy plain DC ones out of the water. The only one that really disappoints is Mary Marvel.

Wave 13 looks like it is going to be another wave 8 and 12. I mean I've waited decades for a definitive Cheetah so I can build a Legion of Doom. Same for Wondergirl. Superboy helps Reign of Supermen. Cyclotron gets a fantastic update and adds to my SP shelf. I'm not really crazy about Trigon but the figure looks outstanding.

Wow, about the only thing I agree with you on Xorr is the Forager fig! Man I think you are the most opposite person of me I have meet DCUC based ever! @loll@ @smilepunch@

Hmmm lets see ill use Pooda's scale!

Wave 1

Demon: +6 pts - Not a big fan of the character but the sculpt looks nice!

Penguin: +8 pts - iconic character that is a must! Love the sculpt too

Batman: +8 pts - LOVE it because I like Batman blue better

Metamorpho: +9 pts - one of my fav cac figs yet! I love the detail on him

Orion: +5 pts - most liked figure in the wave, he just looks boring to me. Character is ok though.

Red Tornado:- +8 pts - Really liked this one more than I thought I would!

WAVE 2

Harlequin: +9 pts - LOVE her minus the blue face wash! Not much else they could have done to make me happy with her!

Black Manta: +7 pts - liked him way more than I thought i would, love the misty dull coat mine has!

Aquaman: +10 - one of my fav figs ever, loved both versions!

Grodd:4 pts - leasted like bonus fig ever, not a fan of the character.

Firestorm: +7 pts - ok character and loved the add on pieces.

Superman Blue: +8 pts - not a fan of the story that created these but both turned out very nic!

Red: +8

Overall rating: 53

WAVE 3

Terminator: +9 pts - One of the coolest villians imo and the detail on him blew me away!

Sinestro: +4 - not a fan of his and find him shrimpy and boring. Only fail in the wave for me!

Green Lantern: +10 - An Icon and one of the best figs in the line yet!

Robin: +9 pts - nothing went wrong with this one! Turned out even better than I thought he would!

Nightwing: +10 pts - loved everything about my fav character!!

Solomon Grundy : +10 pts - One of my fav villians and I think he turned out awesome!

Overall rating: 52

WAVE 4

Ares: +8 pts - one of the best sculpted DCUC figures to date, so I agree with Pooda. I really like him more than I thought I would!

Wonder Woman: +9 pts - her face sculpt was great indeed! Still one of the best female sculpts!

Despero: +7 pts - looks cool but not a big fan of his.

Batman Beyond: +10 pts - big surprise how much I liked this one! Its a very cool looking fig of a cool story line!

Cyborg: +8 pts - Like the character and I don't think he could have been any better.

Capt. Atom :+7 pts - Love the silver verion! The gold is kinda stupid though.

Overall rating: - 49

WAVE 5

Riddler: +4 pts - glad he got made but two things I hate, the suited look and the mold they used!! I hate it with a passion!

Black Lightning: +6 Ok character that turned out nice enough for me

Eradicator: +8 pts - really like the story arc he came from and he turned out very nice! Just wish he had a glowing hand like the DCD version had.

Atom: +9 pts - Like the character and the fig turned out nice

Amazo: +8 pts - looks crazy in design and I like that, so I dig him!

Metallo : +9 pts - LOVE this one a lot! Crazy detailed and the open chest cavity rocks!

Mr. Miracle: +8 pts - one of the most shocking figs for me! I loved the add ons he got!

Killer Moth: +8 pts - silly looking character, but i love obscure figs like this! He turned out sweet!

Capt. Marvel: +8 - Nothing I would have changed!

Kalibak: +9 pts - very much what I was hoping for! My fav CAC fig at this point.

Hawkman: +10 pts - did not let me down at all! One of my fav characters!

Superman: + 8 pts- love the longer hair look

Superman Regeneration suit: +10 pts - death of superman greatness!!! Love the black suit and long hair! Nothing i would have changed!

Dr.Impossible: +7 pts- Don't know much about him but I like his look!

Overall rating: 68

WAVE 7

Aquaman (blue): +6 pts - one of the most visually ineteresting figs to date. Just not a fan of the suit.

Capt. Cold: +8 pts - Shrimpy but that is ok, he looks hella cool!

Flash:[/b] +9 pts - Love it! Turned out perfect imo

Kid Flash: +6 pts - just a lame look imo

Blue Beetle: +8 pts - love the design and the goofiness of him!

Booster Gold :[/b] +10 pts - ITS BOOSTER F***ING GOLD! *agreed Pooda* one of my fav characters and figs to date!

Big Barda: +8 pts - most detailed female yet and a cool character imo!

Atom Smasher: +4 Rather lame looking figure imo, my least fav BAF behind Grodd ever.

Overall rating: 55

WAVE 8

Dr. Fate: +8 pts - REally love the add on piece for him! And I like th character too!

Vigilante:[/b] +7 pts - Nice costume, did not know much about him, very surprised how much i liked the figure.

Hawkgirl: +9 - one of my favs, just wish she gad a removable helmet or a chase with no helmet.

Gentleman Ghost: +10 pts - one of the coolest looking DCUC figs to date of a very unique character!

Mr. Terrific: +8 pts - despite the character not doing much for me, i ended up really liking him

Commander Steel:[/b] +6 pts - pretty boring, just liked the shiny paints @loll@

Parademon (green)[/b] : +8 pts - like this one much better than the red and the detail was nice

Parademon (red)]: +5 pts - just not me style i guess. Its ok but to batty for me

Giganta - +8 pts - pretty much perfect for me!

Overall rating: 69

WAVE 9

Guardian: +4 pts - one of the dorkiest and lamest looking figs ever and that does not even touch on how i think the character sucks @loll@

Mantis: +9 pts - Loved the human one!! I was shocked how well he turned out! Was not expecting that at all

Wildcat: +8 pts - the arm wraps and head sculpt sold me on him!

Black Adam: +10 - Awesome! One of the best villians to date.

Black Canary[/b]: +9 pts - One of my fav females ever even with the lack of hip movement

Green Arrow[/b]: +10 pts- great sculpt! One of the best figures in the line.

Deadshot: +8 pts - excellent sculpt and paints of a pretty cool villian

Chemo: 10 pts - LOVE this one! My fav CAC fig ever!! I just have a thing from green @loll@

WAVE 10

Forager: +10 pts - total shock how much I liked this one! The unique head and sculpted diamonds on feet blew me away

Beast Boy: +8 pts - Just what I wanted!!

Man-bat: +10 pts - EXCELLENT!!! What I have wanted for years!

Joker: +10 pts - Turned out just like I had dreamed!! Love the head!

Imperiex: +7 pts - Care nothing for him as a character but he looks nice

Batman (black[/b]): +8 pts - Nice nod to old movie/JLA comic

Power Girl: + 10 pts - became new fav DCUC female fig! The head was perfect, the body nice!

Robotman : +8 pts - Love the brain cap and brain!

Overall rating: 71

WAVE 11

Cyborg Superman: +7 pts - eehhh hate the latern wars stuff, give me a regular one over this. But he turned out nice!

Deadman: +9 pts - total shick how much i liked him as a fig!!

John Stewart GL: +9 pts - another fav of mine and he turned out perfect!

Katma Tui[/b]: +5 pts - one pf the worst figs ever for DCUC imo. Just don't like her look, but she is accurate.

Shark: +8 pts - looks 100% accurate and me love weird figs! :)

Steppenwolf (green): +9 pts - blown away how much I liked him! One of the most detailed figs in the line yet! Thought id like the red one more.... nope!

Steppenwolf (red): +7 pts - has the cool Mad Max vibe going for him i guess @loll@

Question: +4 one of my most least wanted figs ever! The character is not that great to me but I hate the body mold for him! We need a slightly bigger suited mold.

Kilowog- +10 pts - hands down my new fav CAC fig and that is not changing anytime soon (12, 13 or 14)

Have not gotten wave 12 yet so I will hold off. Fav waves so far are still 3, 7, 9 and 10.

Draven

Question: +4 one of my most least wanted figs ever! The character is not that great to me but I hate the body mold for him! We need a slightly bigger suited mold.

*screaming in finch's mothers voice from a christmas story* what?!...what what? he said what?!!(lol) the question is just soooo IDK...i voted for him! i love him!(lol)

@loll@ Sorry I am in the fan group that does not get his appeal. I don't think he is a bad as some do, but I mainly hate the way the fig turned out! The head was nice, rest stunk.

Draven

I've always liked the Question's aesthetics because he reminds me of an old noir or gumshoe tale hero. Plus, I'm a sucker for detective and street level characters.

guitar.gif Sorry I am in the fan group that does not get his appeal. I don't think he is a bad as some do, but I mainly hate the way the fig turned out! The head was nice, rest stunk.

Draven

I'm a sucker for street level characters.

EXACTLY! those are my favorite types! the cosmic space dudes are cool, but i like the knock ya teeth out, tell me whats going down or ill break ya legs characters!