Toy Fair 2010

Crow T Decepticon

This may be a silly question but I simply just don't know........when will the sdcc Blaster be on the HTS website? Also, when do they restock for items sold out? Thank you for your insight.

A couple of weeks after the convention... Best bet is to check here frequently once convention starts... One of us will usually make a post... As for restocking... It is most likely random... I dont remember any of the SDCC exclusive being restocked except for the recent Soundwave... He was restocked once...

I already have the original blaster so no need for me to get another even though my blaster is second hand and has a broken tape deck thing that won't open one day I'll have to get my tools and fix the deck

unfortunately bombshock's limbs have no bot modes

I guess they still havent learned... Pass for me on the whole Power Core line...

I'm still going to buy some powercore combiners but I am extremely disssapointed

I'm a bit surprised that I'm saying this, but the drones w/o bot modes really don't bother me; they're just upgrades/armor. As long as the rest of the line looks as promising as what we've seen here, I'll be happy w/ pcc.

Also, is that thrust the classics/botcon version or the henkei version?

I'm a bit surprised that I'm saying this, but the drones w/o bot modes really don't bother me; they're just upgrades/armor. As long as the rest of the line looks as promising as what we've seen here, I'll be happy w/ pcc.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=13057&pic=IMG_0309.JPG&dispsize=600&start=0

It looks like the Henkei version... The turbines are on top of the wings instead of being part of the wings...

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album=13057&pic=IMG_0309.JPG&dispsize=600&start=0

It looks like the Henkei version... The turbines are on top of the wings instead of being part of the wings...

as long as it doesn't have the problems universe starscream had I may buy it

The crappy thing is that we probably wont get Dirge until 2011 or later...

The crappy thing is that we probably wont get Dirge until 2011 or later...

I never really liked Dirge so that doesn't really bother me too much

I definitely want Dirge. Gotta complete my Coneheads. A single-packed release of Skywarp would be nice too.

yeah a single packed skywarp would be awesome also a thundercracker

Plus it bothers me that they have an emergency rescue vehicle as a decepticon

Actually you kinda got that wrong. They're decepticons, they're supposed to be deceptive. You wouldn't think a rescue vehicle would be a decepticon actually makes it the perfect choice for an alt mode to take.

Plus it bothers me that they have an emergency rescue vehicle as a decepticon

Actually you kinda got that wrong. They're decepticons, they're supposed to be deceptive. You wouldn't think a rescue vehicle would be a decepticon actually makes it the perfect choice for an alt mode to take.

I didn't get anything wrong to me its a stupid idea