New DC Vs. MOTU 2-Packs

JANMUGAR PRIME

Guys it's not always going to be about what figures they have already out on the DC side, but who. When I saw the Supes/He-man pack my next thought was "so the second one will be Batman and Skeletor". Now I know a lot of people are going to groan and complain about "another Batman" just like we've seen about Superman being included, but Batman and Superman are proven commodities and MotU isn't at retail. So TRU is going to want to include big name DC heroes with the MotU guys. Don't expect them to make sense, but do expect Aquaman, Green Lantern, the Flash and Wonder Woman to be paired withe the MotU guys.

i will buy a few of these, just to help it get to retail. i would rather have it in retail, then in matty/dr hands. i hate waiting, just to get a messed up figure, then have to pay to ship it back. that just BS matty. at least at retail, u can see what the figure looks like. I dont mind $20 price, as long as i know I get quality, not crap.

What intrigues me is that the article says "PACKS" as in "More than ONE"?

So what would that mean, or better to say, WHO will they be pairing with WHOM?

The comic depicts MASTERS' HE-MAN, SKELETOR, MAN-AT-ARMS, TEELA and BEAST-MAN and from DC only SUPES, so if there are going to be "PACKS" which DCUC will be in them?.

Maybe:

SKELETOR / LEX LUTHOR (obvious choice, only hope its the one from the 5-pack)

DUNCAN / BATMAN

TEELA / WONDER WOMAN

BEAST-MAN / AQUAMAN or HAWKMAN or FLASH or HAL JORDAN or WHOM?!

By the way, I found out the "JUSTIFICATION" for this crazy crossover; just turn to page 12 http://www.htmlcomics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Dc%20Comics%20Presents&Book_No=047&Page_Number=2&Alpha=D&Lookup=

and read what HE-MAN tells SUPERMAN about planet EARTH.

Could this be another subplot involving the DCU 52 EARTHS? ................

and if that's so, well then.... I WANT THE THUNDERCATS & SILVERHAWKS BACK! #US1#

DAMN! It wasn't the LUTHOR from the five pack!

So, Hope they make it OK at retail, that justify more 2-packs like those ones.

By the way I believe that If MATTEL ever consider making THUNDERCATS & SILVERHAWKS, the Masters body type could be used for the Thundercats & the DCUC body for the SILVERHAWKS.

How about it, uh?

By the way I believe that If MATTEL ever consider making THUNDERCATS & SILVERHAWKS, the Masters body type could be used for the Thundercats & the DCUC body for the SILVERHAWKS.

How about it, uh?

That would probably work. I seem to recall somebody here doing a Quicksilver custom using the DCUC buck a few months ago.

What intrigues me is that the article says "PACKS" as in "More than ONE"?

So what would that mean, or better to say, WHO will they be pairing with WHOM?

The comic depicts MASTERS' HE-MAN, SKELETOR, MAN-AT-ARMS, TEELA and BEAST-MAN and from DC only SUPES, so if there are going to be "PACKS" which DCUC will be in them?.

Maybe:

SKELETOR / LEX LUTHOR (obvious choice, only hope its the one from the 5-pack)

DUNCAN / BATMAN

TEELA / WONDER WOMAN

BEAST-MAN / AQUAMAN or HAWKMAN or FLASH or HAL JORDAN or WHOM?!

By the way, I found out the "JUSTIFICATION" for this crazy crossover; just turn to page 12 http://www.htmlcomics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Dc%20Comics%20Presents&Book_No=047&Page_Number=2&Alpha=D&Lookup=

and read what HE-MAN tells SUPERMAN about planet EARTH.

Could this be another subplot involving the DCU 52 EARTHS? ................

and if that's so, well then.... I WANT THE THUNDERCATS & SILVERHAWKS BACK! #US1#

DAMN! It wasn't the LUTHOR from the five pack!

So, Hope they make it OK at retail, that justify more 2-packs like those ones.

How about it, uh?

What's lame is it looks like it's the same Luthor that they are putting in the Supergirl/Luthor 2 pack.