New DC Vs. MOTU 2-Packs

JANMUGAR PRIME

After this announcement, what could we expect about this crossover...

MOTU classics at retail that could spawn a new generation of fans.(younger fans)

MOTU COMICS (maybe DC is looking to re-gain the license)

MOTU LAMovie (The one that has been rumored)

MOTU TV series (a new cartoon (s)?).

Too many merchandising, who knows?

Just remember what happened with the GIJOE 25th anniversary figs and how they climaxed in a LAMovie. (which I enjoyed a lot).

Now the BIG question is, HOW MANY CROSSOVERS HAVE THERE BEEN BETWEEN DC & MOTU?

I would love for the line to hit retail, but I worry if Mattel can handle it. I mean we barely get the new waves of DCUC, but I am looking foward to this set. Heh I still own that comic from when I was a kid.

Ok, this begs the question, who could beat in a fight, Superman or Heman??? My vote is for Superman to crush him

Know this question is probably facetious, but, besides the different types of kryptonite Supes is a bee-yatch for the magic, and He-Man's power IS magic based ... so, maybe not.

It's not a April Fools joke and there could be no winner between the two cause they are both good guys. Come one everyone knows two good guys can't beat each other, just knock each other around a bit and then go beat on the bad guy ;)

Ok, this begs the question, who could beat in a fight, Superman or Heman??? My vote is for Superman to crush him

Know this question is probably facetious, but, besides the different types of kryptonite Supes is a bee-yatch for the magic, and He-Man's power IS magic based ... so, maybe not.

True but the magic makes Adam very strong

Supes has more powers and can fly He man is just strong

It's not a April Fools joke and there could be no winner between the two cause they are both good guys. Come one everyone knows two good guys can't beat each other, just knock each other around a bit and then go beat on the bad guy ;)

Oh yeah?

What about Marvel vs DC?

Superman defeated the Hulk

Batman defeated Captain America..etc

The premise of the pack-in comic is that Skeletor controls Superman, who fears for his very life because He-Man is the most powerful man in the world.

I'm not saying I prefer one or the other. I'm just saying that was the premise of the story this two-pack is based on.

And Marvel Vs. DC was decided by a vote. It was a popularity contest, which is how Wolverine beat Lobo. (Later in Lobo's book, he even admits he took a dive for the gambling money.) They called the entire contest a draw, but if you go back and tally the victories in the fights, Marvel actually won. I'm a diehard DC fan and I have to admit: The Marvel characters beat the DC characters more often than the converse was true.

After this announcement, what could we expect about this crossover...

MOTU classics at retail that could spawn a new generation of fans.(younger fans)

MOTU COMICS (maybe DC is looking to re-gain the license)

MOTU LAMovie (The one that has been rumored)

MOTU TV series (a new cartoon (s)?).

Too many merchandising, who knows?

Just remember what happened with the GIJOE 25th anniversary figs and how they climaxed in a LAMovie. (which I enjoyed a lot).

Now the BIG question is, HOW MANY CROSSOVERS HAVE THERE BEEN BETWEEN DC & MOTU?

I thought this whole thing was crazy at first. Because, how could Matty judge what someone's buying the 2 pack for, Supes or He-Man? There's not a lot of common ground there.

But, this is the genius that is Matty. One, it gets a lot of WTF buzz from fans, which let's face it Matty is great at doing that, but, at the same time Matty might be introducing He-Man collectors to DCU and vice-versa, for the first time.

Also, price point $30.00. So, $15 a piece give or take. DCU is $15 now, so, if He-Man gets out there in retail, will they be $15 instead of the $20 they are online right now ($28 w/ ship)?

Well it could have been an april fools joke, I was thinking it was at first because the Toyfare issue is listed as April and read the date! @loll@ But yes I know TRU has listings for it now. STill think its a very lame idea and waste of plastic.

Draven

What intrigues me is that the article says "PACKS" as in "More than ONE"?

So what would that mean, or better to say, WHO will they be pairing with WHOM?

The comic depicts MASTERS' HE-MAN, SKELETOR, MAN-AT-ARMS, TEELA and BEAST-MAN and from DC only SUPES, so if there are going to be "PACKS" which DCUC will be in them?.

Maybe:

SKELETOR / LEX LUTHOR (obvious choice, only hope its the one from the 5-pack)

DUNCAN / BATMAN

TEELA / WONDER WOMAN

BEAST-MAN / AQUAMAN or HAWKMAN or FLASH or HAL JORDAN or WHOM?!

By the way, I found out the "JUSTIFICATION" for this crazy crossover; just turn to page 12 http://www.htmlcomics.com/Book/html.asp?Series_Name=Dc%20Comics%20Presents&Book_No=047&Page_Number=2&Alpha=D&Lookup=

and read what HE-MAN tells SUPERMAN about planet EARTH.

Could this be another subplot involving the DCU 52 EARTHS? ................

and if that's so, well then.... I WANT THE THUNDERCATS & SILVERHAWKS BACK! #US1#

In this book , Superman is shown to be more powerful than He-Man. Then again, this was the pre-crisis version of Superman.