... so many Power Girls...

hoganvibe

I stopped by Walmart on my way home and as I walked by toys I saw an ENTIRE ENDCAP of Power Girls marked down to $5. They also had the black Batman marked down to $10 in the aisle and nothing else. It was crazy seeing so many! Every female character that has been released has been hard to find... with the exception of the Walmart exclusive figure (now that I think of it, the rest of the Walmart exclusive figures have been hard to find).

I stopped by Walmart on my way home and as I walked by toys I saw an ENTIRE ENDCAP of Power Girls marked down to $5. They also had the black Batman marked down to $10 in the aisle and nothing else. It was crazy seeing so many! Every female character that has been released has been hard to find... with the exception of the Walmart exclusive figure (now that I think of it, the rest of the Walmart exclusive figures have been hard to find).

keep checking back, if they lower the price each day you can get a ton for trade bait at $1 :D @loll@

I saw something similar near me. The regular section (pegs, not endcap) with all PGs. There were about 20, give or take. Which meant there had to be like 10 cases of that wave put out at once? And no remnants of the other figs? blink.gif

I saw something similar near me. The regular section (pegs, not endcap) with all PGs. There were about 20, give or take. Which meant there had to be like 10 cases of that wave put out at once? And no remnants of the other figs? blink.gif

The case packs vary.

One case I purchased had two Jokers. The first case I was able to buy from had one Joker.

• Like 1

I ENVY those of you drowning in Power Girls.

I know supposedly the distribution was much improved on this most recent Walmart exclusive but in my area, there is only ONE Walmart that carries the DCUC line at all. Since I've had to closely monitor this one hoping to land Wave 10, I'm pretty sure they received a single case of these figures and blasted out of all of them in a couple of days. I bought the last one being Power Girl. This Walmart seems to prefer have empty pegs for months compared to the couple of days they actually have figures on them. Those pegs sat empty again for another couple of weeks until they laid out their ONE case of Wave 11. Once again, that wave blew out in days leaving only a lone Flash who continues to sit there.

I wanted to get her but my Wal-mart changed the price to then new $14 BS. I'll wait till she drops or drive to Stuart which still has the old $12 price.

is the 3 bucks really worth the drive and gas?

man that sucks.... sarcasm...lol. I too envy those that see series 10 in an overabundance. and im still looking for a damn joker... :/

where do u live. and wheel jack if u got her loose, i think u could get her for like $7-8. I know that sounds funny.

Where do I live? Des Moines, IA. For those in the area that are looking... this is at the Ankeny Walmart, just off I-35. It would cost me about $5 to ship to Wheeljack. I wonder if I mail him my receipt if they would honor the price in Florida?

where do u live. and wheel jack if u got her loose, i think u could get her for like $7-8. I know that sounds funny.

Where do I live? Des Moines, IA. For those in the area that are looking... this is at the Ankeny Walmart, just off I-35. It would cost me about $5 to ship to Wheeljack. I wonder if I mail him my receipt if they would honor the price in Florida?

I doubt they would because its not a company wide markdown

From what I understand the dept mgrs in each store are responsible for marking things down

The WalMart I went to had a surplus of Power Girls, but were all ringing at $14.97. I was able to nab a Man-Bat, though, which I needed. They also had one Forager (no thanks) and one Eclipso, one Spectre. Already had Eclipso, but nabbed me a Spectre too.

Why is Power Girl really not moving?