Clearance GI Joes at Target

yojoebro82

The clearance prices are starting to hit the main action figure line. Today at Target I saw some (not all) 3 3/4'' joes on clearance for $4. This was actually kinda wierd because only certain figures were marked down. There was one column guys like Heavy Duty and Helix all with red tags and then about four columns of guys like Snake Eyes, SS, and Vipers for the full $7.89 price.

But, the Rhino is now just $25, so that's a good deal. still didn't buy it though.

Here in the east valley, (maricopa county) I spotted plenty of Past and Present Snow Cat sets for 12.48, Star Wars Tie Fighters for 20, Avatar Vehicles, the Mech-13.48, ATV on Steroids was 13.48 as well, 3 3/4 Avt figs were 5 bux. The cheapest Rhino I saw was 34$, at WM I picked up a Nightraven for 15, geez one WM had at least 30 to 40 Gunships and Ice daggers they're in desperate need of a clearance sale and of Dragonhawks I have only spotted 2 since they've been released into the wild, I have not yet spotted any Snake Armor's but I've seen everything else....it was strange to see clearance tags on certain waves of ROC but also more thank the toy gods I snagged a Masterpiece Skywarp for 30, now I'm broke, but it would be amazing to see a Rhino for 25, I don't think I could pass that up.......

Waiting on it to hit 75% then I will snag one, mainly for the fig. I have wanted it for him and him alone since it came out.

Draven

I was thinking the same thing. I already got one but if they go down 75%? I might get another.

I picked up that "then and now" set for $6.

Waiting on it to hit 75% then I will snag one, mainly for the fig. I have wanted it for him and him alone since it came out.

Draven

I'll go halvsies on one if you get it for 75% off, I don't want the figure.

Cool man! I am still watching them! Still 50% and about 8 of them lol

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

Got one for $25.

The R.H.I.N.O. is a beast. You can fit a bunch of guys in it.

It looks like it belongs in an ALIENS movie.

I wish they'd re-release the R.O.C.C. in this color scheme.

I missed out on getting both the first time around in 2005.

Plus, I wish they'd release a 25th anniversary style Dodger, from Battle Force 2000, but with Repeaters electro-mechanical steadi-cam machine gun and body mount but with a removable connector belt/harness so you can put it on any figure.