Offical cloud car and snow speeder pics with some other swag :P

CommanderCody

that and the concept one in the 90s are the only ones that came out ever i think.....i want that fett helmet for some reason

that and the concept one in the 90s are the only ones that came out ever i think.....i want that fett helmet for some reason

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Boba Fett helmet is mine :D LOL! I wonder if it will make it to clearance I'd hate to pay full price for something like that @loll@

how many remakes of the cloud car have been made. I only remember the OG one from the 80's. but that one in the pics is very nice, makes me want to buy it.

None. It was only ever released in the Empire toy line (it never got a second release in ROTJ or anything). This one is all new, there's nothing about the old version in it.

I am very exclited about this vehicle.I have the 2004 Cloud car pilot ans I do plan to get the one that's come out.

Same hear

I have never opened mine

I will when I get the cloud car

The version I got is a bit different from the new version but who cares I need a second pilot and it will save ame a few bucks

I've discovered I have a gift. I will wait and wait and eventually buy something off of Ebay and then Hasbro will make a new version of it within a year or so.

This is just the latest example: about a year ago I finally bought a vintage Cloud Car and two of the '04 pilots off of Ebay since Hasbro was so adamant about never making the Cloud Car and therefore it stood to reason they wouldn't reissue a pilot any time soon either. And now, here we are!

The good news for those who are interested is I just recently finally broke down and bought a vintage Rebel Troop Transport, so we should be seeing an all-new version next year or so! :D :D

I have to buy a snowspeeder and a cloud car. They both look great. I'll probably buy the Fett helmet too and tell my wife it's for our sons.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, the AT-AT isn't "true" scale with the figures. It'd need to be at least 50% larger still to be close. Which would definitely put it out of any reasonable price range. The snowspeeder is, I believe, supposed to actually be smaller than the original one as the vinty one was somewhat over-sized. So the snowspeeder is finally correct, the AT-AT, as good as we're gonna get.

Its to scale so its bigger but not that much

Where is the logic in making it smaller the figure would be harder to fit

I guess I had read that the vintage speeder was actually one of the few vehicles larger than scale - I probably got it mixed up. Either way, it's cool by me.

Wow, the Cloud Car looks cool.. I like how "the package converts to a diorama"! :D How many (if any) pilots does it come with?

That Fett helmet looks cool too, and I'm strangely tempted by the Death Star Planetarium.... and the Lightsabre room light, depending on the size of the sabre..