I was just at Target.....

Wheeljack35

No only when the dept changes over does it have a clearance aisle

I worked at Target for 8 years they have clearance all over

The Clearance is in their hom locations right now and when they change over they will possibly move them to back endcaps

Was just at my local Target today...

Leo Prime $10

That GIJoe ice sled 2 pack thing $12

RHINO $25

PITT $50

Blazing Fallen $10

Avatar vehicles (the $20 sized) $13

...and they were so ridiculously overstocked on all of them I didn't bother to get anything right away.

But I'll probably come back for an AMP Suit and a couple Leo Primes later.

The Target near me has the Fallen on a few endcaps

I know its only $10 right now but i'm still on the fence about this one

I have never seen Target put this many things on clearance in toys this time of year after they just reset the dept

You never answered my question before Wheeljack, are you out of Target now or still there?

Don't ask me how, I'm still at mine. Too stupid to leave and they're too scared to fire me. Ain't life great!

Anyway, people in these parts have begun finding them for $5 already. I got the legends set for $5 but paid $10 for the other 2. My store has 2 endcaps packed FULL. One of the Fallen, the other Leo Prime both 50% off. It's a sight!

I plan to pick up extras if they make it to $5.

You never answered my question before Wheeljack, are you out of Target now or still there?

I never seen a question from you before till know

After 8 years there they canned me

All this with a remodel going on in April

If you want to know why its posted here:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2069859&st=0

I never seen a question from you before till know

After 8 years there they canned me

All this with a remodel going on in April

If you want to know why its posted here:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2069859&st=0

No prob, I asked in another thread a little while back.

It doesn't surprise me one bit. They have some really odd ways of doing business there and I can't honestly see how they've escaped the kind of ire that Walmart has gotten when they're every bit as bad and perhaps even worse.

Just a fun fact for you, in my first 2 years my store was quickly advancing through the ranks of the top 100 stores in the entire company. Now, 2 years later, no less than 30 people from my store including the STL and all of the ETL's who were under him are working at Walmart and they brought a lot of people with them.

Now, I think my store has fallen off the charts. Our sales suck, our leaders suck and the whole place has gone to hell. Nobody is happy and everyone knows they are full of crap. If the job market ever opens back up, people will be running as fast as they can away from Target jobs...myself being one of them.

When I started there my store was considered an "A" store .We got trucks everyday and worked overnight

Like fools they opened a Super Target down the street and that buisness was taken from us and we were downgraded.

Same here. I already work at a Super Target and they opened another one 5 minutes away. We still get decent sales, but missing all of the stores sales goals.

Of course, for that they fire a bunch of people who were powerless to anything other than what some other meatheads keep ordering them around to do and all the while accomplishing very little or nothing.

Well for what it's worth, don't look at it as a bad thing. That company doesn't want good people so it doesn't deserve to have any.

Was just at my local Target today...

Leo Prime $10

That GIJoe ice sled 2 pack thing $12

RHINO $25

PITT $50

Blazing Fallen $10

Avatar vehicles (the $20 sized) $13

...and they were so ridiculously overstocked on all of them I didn't bother to get anything right away.

But I'll probably come back for an AMP Suit and a couple Leo Primes later.

I picked up the last 2 Avatar vehicles at the Target I was at for $10 and the Joe "Then and now" sled pack for $6. The R.H.I.N.O., there are easily 6 to 8 at EVERY Target here so I think I can wait to see how low they go (considering I already got one).