ROTF...Chocobo?

Sentinel Prime

Well, we've seen the ROTF Ravage fan modes, so I thought I'd try my hand at making the world's first Transformers/Final Fantasy crossover figure.

Here we see the rarely seen Cybertronian steed in it's two natural forms, one of which could even be considered a "Cheetor" mode. There's rumors of seeing flocks of Cybertronian Chocobots even as far out as Paradron. Recipe follows pics!

001.jpg

007-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

cont

032.jpg

028.jpg

The "Chocobot" started out life as ROTF Ravage. He features a base coat of yellow Krylon Fusion. Once that had cured, I went to work on the details using various Testor's Model Master Acryl and Games Workshop paints. I used Clear Orange to settle into all the cracks and details. Then, he was drybrushed with Golden Yellow, then a lighter coat of Sunburst Yellow. All the silver was painted black first, then drybrushed with two tones of silver. His eyes are made from craft jewels, and finally the wings are from Marvel Legends Archangel, modified of course. Guards Red was used for accents, and at last I used some clear yellow for some details on the legs.

He was fun to make! Any comments, criticism, love and hate are encouraged!