where in the world is wave 11

jahue

I found a set of Wave 11 hiding behind 12 Powergirls this morning. The only reason I noticed them is Cyborg Superman was pushed off to the side a little bit so I dug in and saw all but Red Steppenwolf and the Deadman Variant.

I envy you. I have been wrestling with Walmart people for the last 3 days. I go to 1 Walmart and they say #2 Walmart has a case. I go to #2 Walmart only 2 on the pegs. I ask for someone to check they scan it says they have 10, but they tell me they are stolen and won't go look in the back for me. I call the toy manager the next day. She says they don't have that many on hand at all. I tell here they did yesterday. So I go to the store and they scan guess what they still have 10. So I find the toy manager show her and she says well I know we don't have them and walks away. I ask can you go check...her answer they ain't there. I hate Walmart

Well I found my first wave 11 figure.It is The Question and the bummer about it was it was missing the Kilowog C&C leg

I would be irate if I actually found these and they had no c and c piece

As of today from going to Wal-Mart still no wave 11. I did count how many DCUC figures they had and there was 28 different figures there. I saw at less.

1 Powergirl

3 Dr. Imposter

3 Capt. Cold

3 Firestorm

2 Kid Flash

3 Big Bara

3 Blue Betal [ms]

Don't remember who else there was. But that's all they had.

One thing I noticed yesterday at my Target is that they have 9! pegs for DCUC after the reset. And all of them are empty as of now. So soon the will have new product out. Just hoping it's the newer waves. And GG would be great!

EM

wish you the best but I too was waiting for my local target to restock after two weeks with just one blue beetle....today they had a new case of wave 6!!!!!!!!!!

why is target getting the shaft w/ dc universe figs...893Grumpy-thumb.gif

Here's where I think we are with Wave 11. I see TWO possibilities...

1. First ... and this is the likelier scenario... Wave 11 has come and gone ala Wave 8 and 9. All there is is all there was! Given that we're in the midst of Wave 12 and Wave 13 is on the verge of hitting, I think this is where we're at.

2. Second, Wave 11 will make a surprise return ala Wave 6 and 7 where it re-appears once everyone who wanted it has gotten it and then the wave ends up rotting and clogging the pegs!

Here's where I think we are with Wave 11. I see TWO possibilities...

1. First ... and this is the likelier scenario... Wave 11 has come and gone ala Wave 8 and 9. All there is is all there was! Given that we're in the midst of Wave 12 and Wave 13 is on the verge of hitting, I think this is where we're at.

2. Second, Wave 11 will make a surprise return ala Wave 6 and 7 where it re-appears once everyone who wanted it has gotten it and then the wave ends up rotting and clogging the pegs!

I must say, having to see Shark, Steepenwolf, and Deadman hanging everywhere would get annoying after a while....especially if it ends up like these "Best Of" cases.

you may be out of luck w WM man! Im sorry but all the reports are wave 12 and some scattered wave 9 cases im hearing.

Draven

yeah I know. i was hoping Target might still get them. We will see

As of last Sunday when I work at my Toys R Us in CA we haven't done any changes yet for the boys lands. But what one of my friends told me is that we are moving are DCUC back to where the rest of our Batman and Spiderman stuff is. I will no more tomorrow when I work to see what they have done.

well, I broke down and got Katma and John from ebay. I got them both for 42 shipped, which I thought wasn't so bad. they are 16 after tax here in AL which is 32 So I basically paid 10 for shipping. Sucks, but not bad for ebay and they are moc. Hopefully, they will arrive soon. So does anybody have an extra question kilowog leg?

Well as of today the boy land from my Toys R Us store has move things around and we had only 6 DCUC figures. Capt. Cold, 2 Booster Gold,2 Blue Beetles and Flash. I had look up to see when we will be getting anymore and the computer show that there is 270 figures in the Distrack. So hopelly some of the 270 will hit for our store.

Seems like wave 11 is going, going, gone. I saw some last month near Rhode Island, a Shark in central Connecticut, and got a Deadman in Massachusetts last week.

Today, I stumbled onto a Walmart in the woods and found ALL of wave 11 EXCEPT what I needed, a Cyborg Superman. I picked up phasing Deadman and a Question at $15.47 plus tax.

I used to complain about my local Walmart having next to nothing, but that has moved on to wave 12.