where in the world is wave 11

jahue

I have found the wave 4 times down around Auburn (WM) and i know of atleast 5 cases that hit the Bham WM's too. I don't get why you have not seen them Jahue, sorry man! sad.gif Hopefully you will soon!

Draven

I dont know I must live in a scalper infested area of Alabama, because I never saw WM wave 10 until about 3 weeks ago and that was only half the wave, and of wave 8 and 9 I only saw 1 figure from each wave since I moved here. I really miss Michigan right about now

you would think that one of these guys that seen'em at retail would hook you up with the 3 you needed. but then again.....we are on TNI. ive only seen wave 11 once.(i think) it was a lonely supes, and bats. i didnt order my set from matty, i used enchantedtoychest and got the entire set for the same price as matty, plus it only took 3 days to get here. last i checked, they had all of the singles in stock at 14.99.

I have offered and hooked up a few with wave 10 figs. I don't get your we are on TNI remark, Rjones, JJ, JoeRyhno and many others have been here for ages and always help anyone out. Let alone some of the newer guys. Wave 11 is pretty easy to find online or has been so I never offered to help with that. And if Jahue wants help all he has to do is ask and I will keep an eye out for more wave 11 at my 1 WM, see i have to go out of town to see a lot of DCUC figs. Only 1 WM in my town caries the line.

Draven

it is what it is. dont single yourself out....i didnt. youve named some of the obvious helpers, and there are alot more, but lets talk about all of the people that take pics of full HTF waves, come post about how their area is flooded with HTF items, never offer help, but are the 1st people signing up to get help when they cant find what they want. look at JJ's SDCC list! soon as it starts i see members that NEVER EVER post, posting that they need help. you got a**holes giving a -1 for posting finds, thieves not getting banned,.....its just a build up of stuff that wasnt going on when i 1st got here. i built entire collections dealing with this board, gained alot of figure knowledge, and met some okay people.(why i never left, and favored this site) but s**t around here needs to tighten up.(just how i feel) my point is simple. even though Jahue hasnt asked for help(maybe he doesnt want help) no one has offered it. i know that every area isnt flooding with wave 11, but most people ordered them from matty, have no need for the ones at retail, walk by them collecting dust on the pegs, come to the boards and read that there are people that still need these, and never offer help.

I found a nonvariant Deadman and red steppenwolf if anyone needs them! Sorry jahue no luck on the others!

Thanks Nevermore I appreciate it, and awesome sig. you have a good looking family

All the stores around the Chicagoland area suck! Most of them are carrying just Wonder Woman from Wave 4 and Cyborg from Wave 6, and sometimes a few other characters from half-way through the series (ie Waves 6-9). Unreal. I just came across Spectre, Dr. Midnite, Eclipso, and Iron at a suburban Wal-Mart, so I grabbed them all, tired of going from store to store and being disappointed. Why are the stores not carrying the more recent ones? I need Black Adam so bad, so I guess I gotta order him online.

The only one I want from Wave 11 is the green Steppenwolf, but no luck so far. @grumpy@

Still searching for you. All I have heard of hitting Bham lately is 12 though, but one of my WM's is usually behind, so im holding out some hope I may see another wave 11 case there soon. If I will, I will grab what you need like I said.

Draven

Ladies and Gentlemen there has been a miracle. I went to a Wally an hour away and I saw a green steppenwolf, and when I was about to walk away defeated I saw a hidden cyborg superman. Woo hoo now I just need js and kt and I think I want deadman too now. I am so happy

Still searching for you. All I have heard of hitting Bham lately is 12 though, but one of my WM's is usually behind, so im holding out some hope I may see another wave 11 case there soon. If I will, I will grab what you need like I said.

Draven

please tell me that the wave 12 youre getting has desadd, m.marvel, and copperhead?! if so...i need your help. i need them all!(red m.marvel for me) as far as 11 goes...notta!

Draven

please tell me that the wave 12 youre getting has desadd, m.marvel, and copperhead?! if so...i need your help. i need them all!(red m.marvel for me) as far as 11 goes...notta!

I've learned my lesson. I'm going to order wave 12 from Matty

Draven

Nope, non of my friends have found the cases with Desadd and Mary in them in Bham. I have not seen them in my neck of the woods at all yet. I have a set coming from BBTS coming soon, so I will keep an eye out for Mary since I know people want her bad! The other 2 are not hitting retail it seems. @hmmm@

Draven

hit a couple Walmarts about an hour away. One had the wave 11 bat and supes and I found another hidden cyborg supes (I have to be competing with a scalper) and at another one they had 1 spectre. I passed because I'm going to get a case from Matty next month. Still on the hunt for John Stewart, Katma, and Deadman