where in the world is wave 11

jahue

So I know most ordered wave 11 from Matty, BBTS, or Cornerstore. I thought with everyone getting theirs online I might actually see these guys at retail, but I have not seen even 1 figure yet. I really only want Katma Tui, Johnny Stewart, and Cyborg Supes but I cannot find them anywhere. So I was wondering where you folks have seen them? Walmart, Target, Toys R Us? Are they pretty common near you? My target received the PE toys right on time so I don't think it's just my area but it could be.

I haven't seen any of series 11 or 12 at stores yet myself. Alot of people from what I have hear have seen 12 at stores but I haven't I got my Desaad from BBTS.

I think most of us ordered from Matty. I did for several reasons:

1. To avoid the inevitable price jump at retail

2. To avoid this insane driving around, having to visit stores every night to beat scalpers

3. I couldn't believe for a second that Mattel learned their lesson from Waves 8 and 9.

yeah I really thought I would find them at retail with so many others getting them online. I might have to break down and get a whole case even though I only want 3 figures. O well I did want to get kilowog so I guess I can get rid of the other guys.

I saw the entire wave except Cyborg Superman and the Shark at a Wal-Mart 30 miles North of where I live. They had the Super Powers Steppenwolf and Variant Deadman. The Wal-Mart right by my house had The Shark and the two repacks (Batman / Superman.) That same week I saw Cyborg Superman and Green Steppenwolf (and another John Stewart and Katma Tui) at a Wal-Mart about 20 miles South of me.

I've seen this wave three times - all at Wal-Mart. I have yet to see regular Deadman at retail and this was all about 3 weeks ago. I haven't seen any since.

I had a friend from California ship me the whole wave minus red Steppenwolf and Phasing Deadman, only to come across it 3 times in my area the day after my set arrived. I freaked originally when most local Walmarts started to dump DCUC, but we have almost the entire wave sitting across town...not moving at all. Makes it hard to get wave 12, but I am going to try and be patient this time.

The only store that I have actually seen Wave 11 in is a comic book specialty store. I didn't buy from them, because I was waiting for my order from BBTS. However, they did have the variant Deadman and I wish I'd bought him. I decided not to because last time I bought the variant (Wildcat), I ended up getting him in my BBTS shipment, purely by chance. I wasn't so lucky this time around.

I have found the wave 4 times down around Auburn (WM) and i know of atleast 5 cases that hit the Bham WM's too. I don't get why you have not seen them Jahue, sorry man! :( Hopefully you will soon!

Draven

I don't want to get them from Matty the reason why is I only want two of them from the series and I don't want to pay for a full case.

I have found the wave 4 times down around Auburn (WM) and i know of atleast 5 cases that hit the Bham WM's too. I don't get why you have not seen them Jahue, sorry man! :( Hopefully you will soon!

Draven

I dont know I must live in a scalper infested area of Alabama, because I never saw WM wave 10 until about 3 weeks ago and that was only half the wave, and of wave 8 and 9 I only saw 1 figure from each wave since I moved here. I really miss Michigan right about now

Wow wave 10 was every where around here! Still is in LARGE numbers in one WM about 30 minutes away. Bham is scalper infested but has more stores than your area. Be patient man! Hopefully they will hit your area soon!

Draven

I have found the wave 4 times down around Auburn (WM) and i know of atleast 5 cases that hit the Bham WM's too. I don't get why you have not seen them Jahue, sorry man! sad.gif Hopefully you will soon!

Draven

I dont know I must live in a scalper infested area of Alabama, because I never saw WM wave 10 until about 3 weeks ago and that was only half the wave, and of wave 8 and 9 I only saw 1 figure from each wave since I moved here. I really miss Michigan right about now

you would think that one of these guys that seen'em at retail would hook you up with the 3 you needed. but then again.....we are on TNI. ive only seen wave 11 once.(i think) it was a lonely supes, and bats. i didnt order my set from matty, i used enchantedtoychest and got the entire set for the same price as matty, plus it only took 3 days to get here. last i checked, they had all of the singles in stock at 14.99.

Wow wave 10 was every where around here! Still is in LARGE numbers in one WM about 30 minutes away. Bham is scalper infested but has more stores than your area. Be patient man! Hopefully they will hit your area soon!

Draven

Ive yet to see a full set of wave 10. Every store around here that even stocked them maybe got a single case and 10 cases of the best of. Worst distribution ever, god I hate wally exclusives. As for wave 11, hah, I havent seen anything past wave 8 in any sort of force on shelves here. And most targets seem to have gotten several cases of wave 7 again around me. This line is going to sink or swim based on distribution, and right now its not looking good because people cannot find new figures. I mean my local target has no less than 10 captain marvels, and one of our TRU has had the same 5 captain colds since last summer, its really a joke how this line is being distributed. And its not like I live in a small Metropolitan area, I live in freaking Denver. Funny thing is when ever new Joe/Marvel/Trasformer waves are released I can find them in around 2-3 weeks from first sightings (unless their a wally exclusives, those are impossible here for some reason). Mattel can get other toy lines proper distribution, but they have a problem with this one. And how odd is it that they have yet to sell wave 12 on Matty. People are finding it in stores, yet another example I suppose. Im telling you we are one spin blade away from this line being cancelled. And thats a shame, as the line itself is great, I love the figures. I just wish I could find them in stores once in a while.

I have found the wave 4 times down around Auburn (WM) and i know of atleast 5 cases that hit the Bham WM's too. I don't get why you have not seen them Jahue, sorry man! sad.gif Hopefully you will soon!

Draven

you would think that one of these guys that seen'em at retail would hook you up with the 3 you needed. but then again.....we are on TNI. ive only seen wave 11 once.(i think) it was a lonely supes, and bats. i didnt order my set from matty, i used enchantedtoychest and got the entire set for the same price as matty, plus it only took 3 days to get here. last i checked, they had all of the singles in stock at 14.99.

I have offered and hooked up a few with wave 10 figs. I don't get your we are on TNI remark, Rjones, JJ, JoeRyhno and many others have been here for ages and always help anyone out. Let alone some of the newer guys. Wave 11 is pretty easy to find online or has been so I never offered to help with that. And if Jahue wants help all he has to do is ask and I will keep an eye out for more wave 11 at my 1 WM, see i have to go out of town to see a lot of DCUC figs. Only 1 WM in my town caries the line.

Draven

I'd be willing to pick up any figures from wave 11 someone needs from walmart at cost plus shipping. My stores received about 6 cases. Just a bit of a heads up though all six cases only got in the green SW and only 2 of the 6 cases had the phasing variants of Deadman--I picked up both phasing DM(one for myself and an extra I already parted with with another fellow poster). I can see what they still have left.

Everyone on TNI I have found has been extremely helpful. I have already asked Onyx to help me find these and he is going to help me out. I appreciate all the offers for help and If he cannot get me the 3 I want. I will take some of you up on your offers. My Wife and I are expecting our Son in about a month. So Kilowog might be my last hoorah for toy collecting we will see. I appreciate all of your offers for help. You guys are all now part of my Wolf Pack.

jahue, I have friends who live in Anniston, AL who drive out to alot of Wal Marts, Targets, and Toys R Us. They have seen the entire Wave 11 at 3 or 4 Wal Marts, so it IS out there. I live in GA and I have seen Wave 11 here and there at Wal Marts. Do not waste your time with Targets and Toys R Us looking for Wave 11, because it is ONLY shipping to Wal Marts at the moment. Wave 12 is shipping to Wal Mart only right now also, so Wave 11 might be a little harder to find, but it is out there. Are you looking for the entire wave or just a few figures from the wave?