Real Ghostbusters DVD Release schedule

I know Time-Life issued a complete series plus the first season already. I've seen cover art for season 2 but can only find it on the Wal-Mart website and a few other sites. Apparently it was released on Tuesday.

Does anyone have an accurate release schedule? This series ran for a long time so it should take awhile to get the whole thing.

Also, does anyone know if they will do the Slimer! segments and change the series title to Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters starting with season 3?

Does the main box set lack the slimer series? I was interested in grabbing the main box but if it's incomplete I won't be as keen on picking it up.

The box set "The Real Ghostbusters Complete Collection" contains every episode ever, including the Slimer! cartoons. It just never changes the title on the box, or inner volumes. The volumes being released individually are identical to the volumes that were in the box set, therefore it will NOT take a long time and they will never change the title on the package. However, fans have noticed that some episodes run slightly fast, and others slightly slow. Oh well. Win some, lose some.

• 2 weeks later...

My Wal-Mart had the second volume for $24.xx on their shelves after resetting the DVD section. The only bad thing is unlike the first volume single release which was steelbook like the complete series, volume 2 comes in a plain plastic case w/ a slip cover.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE