Wave 8 & 9 figs on DCUC on TRU.com

EldestSon

OK, here is the crazy thing, why are certain DCUC figures listed under Comic and Cartoons while others are under Science Fiction??? Also the even stranger is that they have Captain America Secret Wars figures for sale.....and I mean the 1984 figures, not the recent Hasblow one.....that is the most amazing thing I have seen, where did they find, locked in some basement or random stock that has been sitting around for over 20 years????

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3630024

OK, here is the crazy thing, why are certain DCUC figures listed under Comic and Cartoons while others are under Science Fiction??? Also the even stranger is that they have Captain America Secret Wars figures for sale.....and I mean the 1984 figures, not the recent Hasblow one.....that is the most amazing thing I have seen, where did they find, locked in some basement or random stock that has been sitting around for over 20 years????

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3630024

And they want SIXTY-THREE dollars for that thing????

They started allowing third party resellers to use their site back when they were still a part of Amazon(ex. the way you can buy a used copy of a new book from an Amazon Marketplace seller). Most of the crazy-priced, old school/vintage toys on TRU.com are from Brian's Toys, Amoktime(are they still around?), etc. They're not actually owned or sold by Toys R Us, the company. #US1#