Hot Wheels Basic 1:64 Scale Batman: The Brave And The Bold Batmobile

A_Spidey_Fan

According to the Hot Wheels Collectors website, this year for the 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Basic line, they are going to be releaseing a new Batmobile mold, this time based on the current Batman: The Brave And The Bold cartoon series. It will be part of the 2010 New Models lineup(Yellow Banner). That said, in the U.S., it will be Car# 42/44 , while Internationally, it will be Car# 49/52. Here are 2 links from the Hot Wheels Collectors site for a listing of all the 1:64 scale Hot Wheels Basic releases, with the 1st for the U.S. listing, and the 2nd for International:

- http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/html/2010_HWMainlineCarList_Domestic.htm

- http://www.hotwheelscollectors.com/html/2010_HWMainlineCarList_International.htm

Defently will pick this up, though I may have to worry that it could be confusing for Canadians when hunting and only using the #'s as a guide, because we can sometimes get both the U.S. and International style packagings. Don't know about you guys, but when I'm searching for a specific Hot Wheels Basic car, and there is like a bunch on the pegs, I most of the time just rely on the Car# on the top left corner to help out when looking, instead of taking out a bunch of cars in the pegs and putting them back.

• 2 months later...

I talked with a friend who collects Hot Wheels about this car today and he said that this car has not been released yet and it is not in the current assortment that contains Ecto-1, but will be released in a later case assortment.

I talked with a friend who collects Hot Wheels about this car today and he said that this car has not been released yet and it is not in the current assortment that contains Ecto-1, but will be released in a later case assortment.

I wonder how long we will wait

• 1 month later...

Cool

I was at Botcon yesterday and there was a Hot Wheels con next door I didn't even think to ask a Hot Wheels guy about this

The picture says it will be out in Late July

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a ton of new Hot Wheels at local stores over the last few days, so I'm thinking the hunt for this may be officially on.

They said at the end of this month but they also said that about the new Transformers .I check everytime I go into a store that sell Hot Wheels

The hunt is officially on. I found a few of these listed on Ebay. They are on the yellow striped card, number 49/52 of the 2010 First Editions, and come in the case M assortment. This is the best carded pic I found out of the several that were listed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200496460690&Category=223&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2