Fates of the Four Robins When Bruce Reclaims the Mantle of the Batman

I AM SCI-FI

I know ever after Bruce returns, it will be a while before he redons the cowl of the Batman, but, when he does, this is how I want all the boy wonder sidekicks to be named:

Dick Grayson = (K)Nightwing

Jason Todd = Talon

Tim Drake = Robin

Damian Wayne = Batboy

Talon is the name of Earth-3's version of Robin - the sidekick to Owlman. Jason was the first Talon, and then Owlman II (the present Owlman) When New Earth Jason Todd encountered his Earth-3 counterpart, he found that they are more alike than separate despite being from so called opposite Earths. Of course, he'll remain a bad guy.

I hate the Red Hood and Red Robin identities. I don't understand why Jason would take an alias of the guy the killed him, and the only way I would accept anyone going by the name of Red Robin is if they create an archenemy for him named Jack N. D. Box.

I liked BATMAN #666, and the name of Batboy seems only fitting for the biological offspring of Bruce. Oh, yes he is.

What paths do you want to see Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian take?

1) Jason's a criminal (or at least a killer). 2) Jason is on the level of Nightwing. He's surpassed the skill level of a "Robin". I hardly think he'll take a name of a good guy, let a lone a good guy sidekick.

I also don't think he'll turn up as Red Hood again. And really, if he was gonna just continue being a vigilante who kills, he should have stuck with his awesome Batman costume. That side kick girl could have been his Robin (in name). I too didn't like the Red Hood costume. More like Red Tube.

1) Jason's a criminal (or at least a killer). 2) Jason is on the level of Nightwing. He's surpassed the skill level of a "Robin". I hardly think he'll take a name of a good guy, let a lone a good guy sidekick.

Owlman and Talon are both badguy counterparts to Batman and Robin. That's why I think Talon would be a suitable name.

Owlman and Talon are both badguy counterparts to Batman and Robin. That's why I think Talon would be a suitable name.

But Talon is still a sidekick right? That'd be a step backwards for Jason. More so that Dick going back to Nightwing. It would be like Dick going back to calling himself Robin, but going solo.

The way these things usually go, all changes are quickly undone.

Bruce goes back to being Batman.

Tim goes back to Robin.

Dick goes back to Nightwing.

All others, despite what spotlight they may be recieving now, are basically second stringers and will be killed-off/written out as need be.

I don't see Tim going back to being Robin. I'm guessing Damian stays as Robin. Tim stays as Red Robin or gets another identity.

Talon is the name of Earth-3's version of Robin - the sidekick to Owlman. Jason was the first Talon, and then Owlman II (the present Owlman) When New Earth Jason Todd encountered his Earth-3 counterpart, he found that they are more alike than separate despite being from so called opposite Earths. Of course, he'll remain a bad guy.

Yeesh! This all read like a horrible convoluted mess! Once you start quantifying characters with roman numerals and prefixes like "New Earth" and "Earth 3," it's time to hit "delete" and get an idea!

As to the original question:

Bruce should be Batman ...and they should never pull this stupid stunt again.

Dick should be Nightwing ... and leave him there.

Tim should be Robin ...and stop aging the kid!

Jason should remain dead ...and no one should ever refer to anything "Hush" ever again.

Damien shouldn't exist.

I for one am not ready for Bruce to return. I'm enjoying Batman & Robin. I like the dynamic between the new duo. I think Damian is a cool character and Dick is making a great mentor to him...as challenging as it seems to be.

The Fate of the 4 Robins?

Sounds like it should be an ongoing series.

I really like Jason Todd as Red Hood. In a psychotic way, it all makes a ton of sense. Batman never avenged him so he took up the mantle of his enemy perhaps seeing him as being stronger and to spite Batman.

Dick Grayson could go back to being Nightwing. It seems logical except there is currently another character using that name in the Superman books.

Tim Drake is perhaps my favorite out of all of them. I like him as Red Robin. It would be wonderful if he took of over for Ra's eventually. Tim has the superior mind. He strikes me as being the superior intellect out of all the Robins.

Damien should stay as Robin. It would add a different dynamic to the books that I think might be interesting to watch.

Ultimately I want to finally see Bruce and Selena end up together. It is time.

I think having two batmans would be quite neat really... it would be such a shame to just toss grayson aside again honestly... I think he is making a good batman so far! I'm also enjoying the red robin story line as well! Honestly that city NEEDS two batmans @loll@

From what I've heard Bruce is a spirit roaming through time and will need a body when he gets back to this time period. There are alot of similarities in Bruce and Damians personality. Therefore, I think Damian is actually Bruce or will become Bruce and will grow up physically some how. I also think that it would be interesting to either kill off Dick or get him injured like they did with Barbara. Tim would take his place as Knight Wing. Then we would have a solo Batman or get a new Robin.

I thought that I read in a recent copy of Previews that Damian actually turns on Dick and trys to kill him.

he has not tried already?! I find that surprising @loll@

My two cents about the Robin thing is that I like Tim as Red Robin. He has to be about what, 19 now? He's becoming too old for Robin and this is a nice evolution for him. However, history tells us that everything in comics will go back to status quo so he will probably go back to being Robin.

I do not like Damien. He's just a snot nosed brat. His personality is annoying, and we're supposed to root for him as a hero? Get him out.

Joson Todd should not even be alive. He served more of a purpose being dead than he ever will alive. Way to take a great story and make it meaningless.

I just finished reading all of the trade from "Batman and Son" thru "Battle for the Cowl" and admit it was a fun read, but I see all of the Batman titles ending up back at a statis quo. Bruce as Batman, Dick as Nightwing, Tim as Robin, Damien fading into the background only to be brought when a writer run's out of ideas. Jason as the Red Hood is OK with me, but then again let's have another phone vote and see if we want the Joker to be him to death again.