Which action figure line would you have your Joe and Cobra figures crossover with right now?

DRACOREX

Marvel Universe, they are they only ones with similar articulation, I also liked the WWE build n' brawler line. though i don't think that will be continuing with Mattel at least as far as I have read. or i guess more accurately not read anything about them continuing it.

Over on the DC boards they tell me DC is going to be improving their articulation to be on par with Joes and Marvel.

Since you did not mention scale, I'll say Action Man, Mask, Centurions, Cops 'n Crooks, Commando....and, what the hey, Jurassic Park.

Hasbro should revive the Cops n' Crooks line....either introduce them into the Joe-verse like they did with Matt Trakker in the 25th line, or just make a separate line. I loved Cops n' Crooks...it's one of the first ultra articulated 6" lines!

Kenner Aliens. As a kid i loved pitting my old rah joes (and corps figs, i didn't know any better) against kenner aliens, especially the mantis and flying queen. I got a flying queen on ebay awhile back (the original toys being traded long ago for some stupid x-men figures or something , an almost instant regret) but still no mantis :(

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/Crimson_Twins/When%20Worlds%20Colide/

Marvel Universe for now. Kinda my take on what could have happened with Robot Rebellion. I just picked up a Hush figure from the DC line, so I'm looking for a way to fit him in as well. The articulation stinks for now, but it's still a good looking figure, and fits in nicely.

ewe... crossovers @puke@

I'm assuming everyone is thinking about Transformers crossovers toys. Yes those suck.

However if they made 1/18th scale Transformers & added a Joe or Cobra figure. Those would sell! I remember they had thought about it before. There were some prototype models.

I can't believe Hasbro wouldn't do this now since both of their franchises have movies. I still despise the new TF movie styles.

I cross my 12" Joes with Action Man a lot. If I had the small DC and Marvel or Wolverine figures, I'd use them too. Tell me a fight between Snake Eyes and Wolverine would not be epic! :D

Oh, and I have 5" Predator and Alien figures I cross over a lot with them. I mean, what's the point of having multiple toy lines if you're not going to have them meet up?

Oh, I almost forgot. There's one more line I like to cross GI Joe with...

Cobra__s_new_enemy_by_Dragonrider12.jpg

XD

Without ANY DOUBT it has to be M.A.S.K.!

The inclusion of MATT TRAKKER to the JOES mythos has been a cool one, even if we have an obscure Convention Exclusive figure like the infamous IRON GRENADIERS' GENERAL MAYHEM, that looks a lot like ol' Miles or Maximus Mayhem a.k.a. V.E.N.O.M. leaders.

Maybe the rest of the V.E.N.O.M. agents could be recluted DREADNOKS. How about it, uh?

It's possible, right?

as for other licensing, how about the CENTURIONS?.

crossovers at retail and playing with toys of the same scale are different. different again if you're talking comic/tv crossovers. I kinda like the occasional tv/comic crossover. I like(d) having gi joe blast the arms off my gundams and sean connery running away from cobra with the holy grail in one hand an umbrella in the other. retail crossovers though... they tend to be geared towards kids (i mean hey they're toys) I personally don't want a snake eyes in dino hunting gear coming out with the t-rex for the next jurassic park movie. or a vamp that transforms into a weird robo clutch.

or a vamp that transforms into a weird robo clutch.

What about a V.A.M.P. that tranforms into Hound(Transformers) that comes with a Clutch figure?

that would be kinda neat but i just can't see hasbro ever doing something like that. maybe an exclusive or something someday, but I doubt it'd ever be at retail :(