Wave 12 Hits RETAIL!

BlackLantern

I got my sets on Monday and this is the best Wave since Wave 9, Wave 10 was good but this is great and I believe is still better than Waves 13/14

Darkseid is awesome except his feet are weird and his arms to small, he needs big boots and longer arms, other than that is perfect

Copperhead is amazing

Eclipso is amazing

Iron is the best single figure

Mary Marvel is ok

Dr Midnight is amazing

Desaad is amazing

Spectre is dead on

As of today the same 28 figures that was at Wal-Mart last week are still there. So dosen't look like my Wal-Mart will not be getting any new wave in yet. @grumpy@

Matty is releasing these as a case aren't they?

Yes, they've stated. However, I think they stated in would be a set of 7, and not 8? How do they make that kind of case??

In other news, all the Wal-Marts at a reasonable distance from me are not receiving DC W12. The Wally's ACROSS TOWN from me, though, get regular shipments (all of which I find the leftovers). Great!

Yes, they've stated. However, I think they stated in would be a set of 7, and not 8? How do they make that kind of case??

In other news, all the Wal-Marts at a reasonable distance from me are not receiving DC W12. The Wally's ACROSS TOWN from me, though, get regular shipments (all of which I find the leftovers). Great!

maybe you only get 1 Mary? That would be ok with me as long as there is a price reduction for it. Maybe 110 instead of 120 like wave 12

maybe you only get 1 Mary? That would be ok with me as long as there is a price reduction for it. Maybe 110 instead of 120 like wave 12

I meant like, physically? How do you make a 7-figure case? Lol

And LJ, like I said, "select" Wally's in SA have gotten both A and B cases of W12, but they're all about 45 mins from me.

Yeah i saw the entire wave at Wal-Mart today....and passed on them all. I just can't stomach the thought of $15 per figure. It's getting to the point where i'm not sure whether or not i want to keep collecting them. Not just because of the price but because i'm kinda losing interest. But all the figures did look pretty good.

Found what I assume is wave A, the first wave at the hidden Wal Mart! Picked up Iron and Dr Midnite, love em both!! So unique how they did the accessories for Iron!! Dr just looks fantastic!!! Love Hooty and his articulated lil neck!!

Left Eclipso, hoping to find the rest soon!!! And Mr. Impossible, are those Wal Marts in my direction, Kyle, or the other side??? @hmmm@

I was going to wait for Matty to have the set online, but I ran across them at my local Wally, and as it was a full set, went with it. Saves on shipping, and the potential clusterf*ck that the Matty store has become on ordering days. My only regret is I got the glow-in-the-dark version of the Spectre, which I guess is lucky, but I really would have preferred the solid white version. I'm crazy like that!

Also, Mary Batson's package pose made it so I had to do the boiling water routine to correct her 'polio'. But that's not really a complaint, as I'm more than happy to have her! (just be prepared)

Oh, and I was boggled by Darkseid's legs until I figured out that one of them's thigh was turned 180 in the package. If you looked at your and thought something was off, just turn his thigh 180, and that should do the trick. (if this is a production issue, anyway)

Found what I assume is wave A, the first wave at the hidden Wal Mart! Picked up Iron and Dr Midnite, love em both!! So unique how they did the accessories for Iron!! Dr just looks fantastic!!! Love Hooty and his articulated lil neck!!

Left Eclipso, hoping to find the rest soon!!! And Mr. Impossible, are those Wal Marts in my direction, Kyle, or the other side??? @hmmm@

My friend reported seeing them at a Wally on Bandera, by 1604, Another one on Austin Hwy, and one by 151. Dunno if any of these are close to you...

I was going to wait for Matty to have the set online, but I ran across them at my local Wally, and as it was a full set, went with it. Saves on shipping, and the potential clusterf*ck that the Matty store has become on ordering days. My only regret is I got the glow-in-the-dark version of the Spectre, which I guess is lucky, but I really would have preferred the solid white version. I'm crazy like that!

Also, Mary Batson's package pose made it so I had to do the boiling water routine to correct her 'polio'. But that's not really a complaint, as I'm more than happy to have her! (just be prepared)

Oh, and I was boggled by Darkseid's legs until I figured out that one of them's thigh was turned 180 in the package. If you looked at your and thought something was off, just turn his thigh 180, and that should do the trick. (if this is a production issue, anyway)

good find! if they still have the white spectre tommorrow, ill grab it for you, and ill trade it to you for the GITD version.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad to say I found the Desaad wave, way out of town as I was going to Dallas for a game!!! Picked up Desaad of course, Copperhead, and white Mary Marvel!! Want my Shazam family to each look different, so when Jr comes out he'll be in blue!! It was a sad find because I had to leave the Austin area to find them!!! @grumpy@

• Like 1

Got the rest of what I needed delivered to me today by Starman! :) I must say I like Copperhead a lot as I thought I would! Daseed was the surprise! Much cooler than I thought! Lastly, my Mary's..... got the white and I love that one, but the red is the dark verson and i am not thrilled about that one! So now I have to track a bright red one down. Wave 13, ehhh id like a break for a bit @loll@

Draven

Got the rest of what I needed delivered to me today by Starman! smile.gif I must say I like Copperhead a lot as I thought I would! Daseed was the surprise! Much cooler than I thought! Lastly, my Mary's..... got the white and I love that one, but the red is the dark verson and i am not thrilled about that one! So now I have to track a bright red one down. Wave 13, ehhh id like a break for a bit guitar.gif

Draven

the dark one? please explain.

• Like 1

Got the rest of what I needed delivered to me today by Starman! smile.gif I must say I like Copperhead a lot as I thought I would! Daseed was the surprise! Much cooler than I thought! Lastly, my Mary's..... got the white and I love that one, but the red is the dark verson and i am not thrilled about that one! So now I have to track a bright red one down. Wave 13, ehhh id like a break for a bit guitar.gif

Draven

the dark one? please explain.

There is a third variant to go with the white and light bright red versions. It is dark crimson red. Someone posted a photo of them somewhere on fwoosh and I also found all three versions myself and can indeed confirm that the red is darker in person and has nothing to do with a flash or lighting. It is just as nice as the other two so I decided to keep all 3 however the lighter red matches Shazam!. Here is the linkMy link

And I might as well mention it here but there is also a variant of GG. The early ones have a phasing appearance on the cloak that drapes over his shoulders however in the refreshers that portion of the cape is solid white and isn't cast in a clear plastic. I wonder if it was too much of a hassel or oversight but it is pervasive on all the later releases I've seen on ebay and then the one I grabbed at Target.

Sad to say I found the Desaad wave, way out of town as I was going to Dallas for a game!!! Picked up Desaad of course, Copperhead, and white Mary Marvel!! Want my Shazam family to each look different, so when Jr comes out he'll be in blue!! It was a sad find because I had to leave the Austin area to find them!!! @grumpy@

Story of this line for me I'm afraid.

If only I could drive to Columbus more regularly I'm sure I could find more.

I glad I'm oredring this wave on Matty on the 15th. That will leave just then variant Spectre for me to find later!

Yep!

Still no word from BBTS on this wave, so Mattycollector it is.

Guys,

Can anyone tell me the case breakdowns on this wave?

It looks as if the local Walmart restocked but it was mostly WGSH figures: Nightwing, Flash, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Superman, 2 Batmans, white Mary, Iron, Copperhead.