Wave 12 Hits RETAIL!

BlackLantern

Mattel needs to stop splitting the waves. With wave 11 that case had the entire set allowing one to build Kilowog. The danger with split cases is that like with wave 8 one assortment is easier to get leading to hard-to-find figures like Gentleman Ghost and Hawkgirl. Hopefully Desaad or Copperhead from the first mix don't turn out that way--that would only create more backlash against Mattel's strategy to get these figures to collectors.

Completely agree, and what I've been saying since they first reported on breaking waves into two cases!! I think they sell more by having a complete case on hand for someone to buy them all, than having a few here and there!! And yes, there's a risk of getting a figure or two that will be hard to find!! Oh and finally, there's still room for a Best of Character per case, which is fine. Just don't take up so many spaces on figures people should have found already!!!

Mattel needs to stop splitting the waves. With wave 11 that case had the entire set allowing one to build Kilowog. The danger with split cases is that like with wave 8 one assortment is easier to get leading to hard-to-find figures like Gentleman Ghost and Hawkgirl. Hopefully Desaad or Copperhead from the first mix don't turn out that way--that would only create more backlash against Mattel's strategy to get these figures to collecytors.

Funny, they sent Walmart the one half of the figures and the online retailers the other half.

What a silly company.

Mattel needs to stop splitting the waves. With wave 11 that case had the entire set allowing one to build Kilowog. The danger with split cases is that like with wave 8 one assortment is easier to get leading to hard-to-find figures like Gentleman Ghost and Hawkgirl. Hopefully Desaad or Copperhead from the first mix don't turn out that way--that would only create more backlash against Mattel's strategy to get these figures to collecytors.

Funny, they sent Walmart the one half of the figures and the online retailers the other half.

What a silly company.

They did the same thing with wave 8 and it led to GG being quite possibly the hardest figure to get to date although Eradicator or The Atom might be as hard or harder to find.

• Like 1

Found these at two different Walmarts tonight. Both had full cases out. One had two regular Spectres and one case packed two GITD Spectres. Grabbed both GITD Spectres and a Nightwing seeing as how I've got a set coming from CSC eventually.

Also, the new Nightwing has blue highlights in his hair. Pretty fruity.

Maybe this is their half assed way of making sure that there are still some takers when they throw em up on Matty.com next month...

I think I'm going to get them from Matty. I thought I could get wave 11 at retail, but no luck so I'm going to bite the bullet and order them

Found the wave 12 case with no Mary, Daseed or Copperhead tonight at wm. Whole case was there minus Nightwing! @grumpy@

Draven

Is he rare or something?.. I'd think he would be the peg warmer ... normally is anyways ...

Normally is man what rock are you under? He is one of the most expensive figs in the line or was before this All Star fig! One of the most popular at retail! I only found him a handful of times yet saw all of wave 3 much more.

Draven

Normally is man what rock are you under? He is one of the most expensive figs in the line or was before this All Star fig! One of the most popular at retail! I only found him a handful of times yet saw all of wave 3 much more.

Draven

NW's peg warming here.

So far I have found an Eclipso and Dr. Midnite. I found each figure at seperate Walmart stores. But with Eclipso there were 3-4 each of the Allstars Batman & Superman. Along with a couple Flash repops.

The second 24hr Walmart I pulled him from a sealed case. But there were only 2 each of Dr. Midnite and Eclipso. And the rest were split with Allstar figures. With Sups & Bats taking up most of the case. Guess Mattel thinks this is "taking care or the distribution" problems!??? What gives?

WTH!??? Guess I will just be patient and hope I can complete this wave...so far I have gotten all the figures for the C&C's. BUt still...Mattel realy needs to "FIX" the distribution of these DCUC waves.

Thanks to me friend, we've finally been able to track down this stuff. He got Eclipso, DocMid, Spectre (reg), and Nightwing, and I got all the same (minus Nightwing, I got him in W3).

For some reason, Iron and Bats were always missing. Hmm.

bats has a new bat symbol.(no yellow circle) he and iron both come 1 per case, so thats why you might not be seeing them. oh yeah...somebody FINALLY bought NW.

This is why I am glad I don't bother with retail. My package is going to be delivered on Monday with all my figures from CSC. I would of paid a fortune in gas running around and probably wouldn't have found anything. I hardly ever go into Walmart on a normal basis unless its hunting exclusives....uggh Wave 14. However, if they continue to flood Walmarts with them, I may just sit back and order online.

I can't wait to build Darkseid. I finally finished opening Wave 11 which is like Wave 7, great characters but is really a hold over wave for me. Wave 12 is by far one of the best....Wave 14 looks strong but is riding the middle, I have to see what 15 brings, but so far Wave 12 is 2010's strongest.

I'm kinda tired of hunting so I bought a whole set at Cornerstore Comics (free local pick-up) and save myself some hassle and gas. I fear the day when Wave 14 hits and I have to deal with Walmart again.

I'm thinking about just ordering from CSC. Did you orders yours after they were listed as in stock and have you picked them up already? Thanks.