War For Cybertron Megatron and Optimus

Doom Saber

Yeah Megs hands are pretty iffy, but I want to see some more pics, especially with the cannon on his arm.

EDIT: Actually he might have proper hands.. on his right arm i looks like theres something between the two sides that could flip out.. hmmm.

yeah I just noticed that so his hand isn't fully transformed

Yeah Megs hands are pretty iffy, but I want to see some more pics, especially with the cannon on his arm.

EDIT: Actually he might have proper hands.. on his right arm i looks like theres something between the two sides that could flip out.. hmmm.

I think he has normal hands. If you look at the photo, youcan make out that he has a small right hand(his left hand from his perceptive)

Just that it is bent towards the ground

edit: After looking @ the toy pic a 2nd time, his hand are like a teenage muntant ninja turtle as in that he has one thumb and two fingers. His right arm(the one with the split treads) clearly has his hand out from the side, with the under part of the hand facing us. You can make out the thumb and the two fingers

The junk between the two treaads could be joints that holds the treads together.

Here is conception art of megatron with large hands

http://gameinformer.com/games/transformers_war_for_cybertron/b/xbox360/archive/2009/12/18/transformers-war-for-cybertron-character-profile-megatron.aspx

An imageof Megs with his tmnt hands from the preview video:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:WfC-IGN-StarscreamMegatronSoundwave.jpg

Looking at Megs left hand it looks tiny, hopefully it's just the pic. The limp wristed pose doesn't do it any favors. I'm also not that crazy about the alt mode. Too much like the Animated Megs, though I'm thinking he's more of a hover tank or something.

Prime looks OK. Kinda like a Cadillac got it on with a truck and this was the result. A little bulky, but nothing I'll judge until I have the figure in hand.

Sucks though that they're not only teasing us with Omega Supreme again, but this time they're throwing in Trypticon as if to say..."HA! keep dreaming!"

Not nice.

Prime looks pretty good, but Megatron isn't doing much for me. He's a bit generic. I wonder why they went with such a heavy Animated-style design in his case but gave Prime a more traditional look. They don't really look like they're from the same line, but maybe they're trying to be all-inclusive with the various eras.

maybe its been said BUT:

optimus: look classic or univrse ( do not confuse this with complaining I LOVE IT)

megs:

looks movie-ish. animated

and lookin at megs i WOULD be buying him, but i havent bought a megatron, well in YEARS>......... because he always has a crappy ass non robot mode ( yes i said non robot, i am having a brain fart on the expression!)

I'm not really liking either of these.

My only TWO complaints about these are:

1- If they are made in Deluxe size (Megs & Prime) then i will ABSOLUTELY could agree with u...Otherwise i hope they are made available as ULTRA sized ones. Just like they look to be in the Video Game trailer.

&

2- Why In all HEAVEN, couldn't we have a 2 Hrs 30 min of all this CGI GREATNESS in the MOVIES, instead of the Craptacular Bayformers TF movie we have had so far?; Damn, even the TF:WFC trailer uses a music score from Bay's movies.

Thank U, I had to let this one go.

Those are very cool! and BB too!, I wonder how "limited" will this series be?

As far as we know there is:

-Optimus Prime

-Megatron

-Bumblebee

and from the game there are also:

-Ratchet

-Soundwave

-Starscream

-Omega Supreme

-Trypticon.

now who else wil we get?

apparently thundercracker is in the game as well

Those are very cool! and BB too!, I wonder how "limited" will this series be?

As far as we know there is:

-Optimus Prime

-Megatron

-Bumblebee

and from the game there are also:

-Ratchet

-Soundwave

-Starscream

-Omega Supreme

-Trypticon.

now who else wil we get?

apparently thundercracker is in the game as well

Hi buddy! nice to read u again!

Well if that's so, i hope we could finally get AGAIN, some decent JETRONS this time in ULTRA size would be a OK scale for me (with lights and sounds); However in the game trailer you actually see ol' Starscream besides Megs and they are almost in size with each other; Even Soundwave is in the same height, just like in the old G1 anime.

Now I wonder if they are to bring back OMEGA SUPREME & TRYPTICON as COLLECTIBLE TOYS (hmp!, COLLECTIBLE that IS!) then they should not be SUPREME, but like the Star Wars BMF Falcon, They should be HUGE!!!! maybe a new size, the MAXIMUM size, or anything like that, just an idea.