Just wondering, is anyone else back to just seeing wave 1 and 2?

DRACOREX

That is all I see and most of it has a line of dust in top of the blister card from when they first came out. I really do not even go through them anymore to find City Strike figures or Paris Pursuit.

Yeah its exactly the same situation around here(central indiana). Ive stopped hunting for a while because the past 3 or 4 times i've been out, all I've seen are the first 2 waves. It seems like anyone who wanted those figures, collectors and kids alike, would've already got the ones they wanted a long time ago. I don't know why they keep putting them out. #US1#

I totally forgot about the Target deal. I literally just got home from there too. I would have grabbed a couple of Vipers and an extra Heavy Duty. All the Wal-Marts here have loads of Destros and Vipers, with maybe one other figure mixed in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE