DC Infinite Heroes

Nightwing4984

What is going on with the new figures with more articulation that they showed last october? I would have thought they would be out by now but I guess Mattel has dropped the ball again. Any info would be helpful.

• Like 1

I was wondering the same thing. I recently saw a few newly released 3 Packs and also newly released figures such as Red Arrow, Blue Bettle, Bizarro (Different paint than the earlier 3 Pack), Martian Manhunter, Psycho Pirate, Mary Batson (Black dress), and the Wally West Flash. All of these figures have the same articulation as usual, so I am not sure when the new design will be coming. Even though they have the same articulation as usual, the Martian Manhunter, Psycho Pirate, Red Arrow, Blue Bettle, Bizaro, and Mary Batson are surprisingly really cool figures. Especially the Martian Manhunter.

• Like 1

What is going on with the new figures with more articulation that they showed last october? I would have thought they would be out by now but I guess Mattel has dropped the ball again. Any info would be helpful.

Uhhmm no it's you & Black Lantern who have dropped the ball.

The thread is here...

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2055397&st=600

Its not that I dropped the ball I just gave up on mattel for quite some time cause stores by me don't carry any dc figures so I have missed out on several waves and just said f*** it. I found the Blue Beetle figure and bought it and then I remembered that they were supposed to have more articulation and I don't see it. So I asked about it considering mattel is really good at dropping the ball with bad releases or mismatched limbs etc.

The new articulation makes the figures look ugly. I much prefer the old T crotches. Since DCUC is my main line I get all the articulation I need. These figures just remind me of the old action figures of the 80's I use to collect (M.A.S.K., G.I.Joe, Secret Wars, Superpowers) so I collect them for nostalgia. Plus Im a vanilla poser so the old Art. was fine for me...also if anybody is looking to unload their IH Superman and Wonder Woman LMK I can pay cash through paypal.