New Walmart 2 Packs Out Soon?

Pyroth

This has already been discussed, but that Robin is a slap in the face to collector's. One of the laziest repacks I've ever seen.

Yeah, seriously, I would love a figure of Tim in this outfit, but not like this. The really annoying thing is that it wouldn't take much to make him accurate, they could still reuse most of the original figure. But I guess since people will apparently buy it anyways, it makes sense on Mattel's part to half-ass it.

Anyways, I'll pass on all of these. I'm really sick of that Batman sculpt. Wave 1 Batman was wonderful for that version of Batman. Repainting it with black instead of blue for the 5-pack makes sense, and even the Michael Keaton repaint was cool. But at this point, I think they should retire it. And when they've already made a vastly superior version of that Batman design and they show it on the back of the package and they know a lot of people never found it, it's kind of baffling that they wouldn't just release that version.

Aquaman and Manta are okay for what they are, but I have the originals and prefer them.

And I have no need for another Superman or Bizarro.

This has already been discussed, but that Robin is a slap in the face to collector's. One of the laziest repacks I've ever seen.

Yeah, seriously, I would love a figure of Tim in this outfit, but not like this. The really annoying thing is that it wouldn't take much to make him accurate, they could still reuse most of the original figure. But I guess since people will apparently buy it anyways, it makes sense on Mattel's part to half-ass it.

Anyways, I'll pass on all of these. I'm really sick of that Batman sculpt. Wave 1 Batman was wonderful for that version of Batman. Repainting it with black instead of blue for the 5-pack makes sense, and even the Michael Keaton repaint was cool. But at this point, I think they should retire it. And when they've already made a vastly superior version of that Batman design and they show it on the back of the package and they know a lot of people never found it, it's kind of baffling that they wouldn't just release that version.

Aquaman and Manta are okay for what they are, but I have the originals and prefer them.

do you guys honestly think that mattel is going to re-release that DCSH bats sculpt? i too am tired of that DCUC 1 batman, but c'mon!....if it happens....it wont be soon.

do you guys honestly think that mattel is going to re-release that DCSH bats sculpt? i too am tired of that DCUC 1 batman, but c'mon!....if it happens....it wont be soon.

We just need something to complain about lol.

I have merged both topics together......

Even though I have these figures that are shown I will grab the Dynamic Duo pack because I do like the old Tim Drake costume.Plus I have the same Bats but from the Clayface two pack where he has mud statins where this one is clean

My god Aquaman looks like that outfit belonged to the lat Freddy Mercury.

Manta?......he looks like Blue Manta

I want to see the pics of Bizarro/Superman but I may get it since I don't have Bizzaro

Oh yeah one last thing

I worked for Target I do not remember that store selling a Bizzaro/Superman two pack

Even though I have these figures that are shown I will grab the Dynamic Duo pack because I do like the old Tim Drake costume.Plus I have the same Bats but from the Clayface two pack where he has mud statins where this one is clean

I want to see the pics of Bizarro/Superman but I may get it since I don't have Bizzaro

Oh yeah one last thing

I worked for Target I do not remember that store selling a Bizzaro/Superman two pack

This was about 3 years ago when Target had the Clark Kent/Superman, Batman/Batgirl, and Superman/Bizarro 2-packs. I remember picking up both of the Superman packs on clearance for $2.48 since I already had the Batman/Batgirl pack.

Oh yeah one last thing

This was about 3 years ago when Target had the Clark Kent/Superman, Batman/Batgirl, and Superman/Bizarro 2-packs. I remember picking up both of the Superman packs on clearance for $2.48 since I already had the Batman/Batgirl pack.

And now those packs (save the Bizarro one) run for $20 and up. I hate eBay...

Hi, im new here and im a huge dcuc fan and collector. But i to wish batman would finally get a new sculpt and robin would have been done right so i did a quick photoshop using the pics that were posted on this site. In this pic i gave robin a more correct costume (still working on it) and gave batman shorter ears, smaller eyes, longer chin,, smaller mouth, longer nose, the cape sits different on his shoulder allowing you to see the neck more, the cape is longer, a new belt and bigger bat symbol. Hope you all like

batmanandrobintwopackimprovement-2.jpg

and with longer ears

batmanandrobintwopackimprovement22.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, im new here and im a huge dcuc fan and collector. But i to wish batman would finally get a new sculpt and robin would have been done right so i did a quick photoshop using the pics that were posted on this site. In this pic i gave robin a more correct costume (still working on it) and gave batman shorter ears, smaller eyes, longer chin,, smaller mouth, longer nose, the cape sits different on his shoulder allowing you to see the neck more, the cape is longer, a new belt and bigger bat symbol. Hope you all like

batmanandrobintwopackimprovement-2.jpg

Welcome to the boards.

I like the older Batman belt you chose but not the "animated" look for the head. Looks like Public Enemies version to me.

Robin also looks better. I like the smaller cape and newer symbol.

My complaint is his painted "sleeves" It looks weird painting muscles like that. They could have at least given him his staff too.