New Walmart 2 Packs Out Soon?

Pyroth

I may be behind, but I was unaware of Wal-Mart getting any 2-packs. How many sets and what characters are being offered?

I'm also digging that Batman, as well. With classic Blue/Gray, Black/Gray, and all Black Batman with yellow oval bat symbols all I really want is this Batman with the larger black bat as well as one of the Dark Blue/Gray variety. And, to be perfectly honest, I wish they would switch up the cowl extending and shortening the bat ears to some degree. To give some variety since they tend to change due to artist interpretation.

While I'm dreaming... another cloth cape Batman similar to the TRU exclusive from some time back would be greatly welcomed. I would love to have one Batman displayed with his cape draped full around him like he is time and time again seen in the comics.

I may be behind, but I was unaware of Wal-Mart getting any 2-packs. How many sets and what characters are being offered?

I too am ignorant of any upcoming 2 packs. Enlightenment would be appreciated.

Walmart has two more 2-pack exclusives coming out very soon. In one of the last Q&As Matty said it was too late to change the Robin figure because they had already been shipped to Walmarts. So they could pop up anyday now.

The first 2 pack has Batman and Tim Drake Robin in his first outfit but there were a few errors preventing it to be comic accurate. The second one is of Aquaman with his gold tunic and Black Manta painted to better emulate his Legion of Doom suit with the blue outfit.

Truthfully these are the first DCUC figures I'm not that crazy about. Mattel could have done better.

Walmart has two more 2-pack exclusives coming out very soon. In one of the last Q&As Matty said it was too late to change the Robin figure because they had already been shipped to Walmarts. So they could pop up anyday now.

The first 2 pack has Batman and Tim Drake Robin in his first outfit but there were a few errors preventing it to be comic accurate. The second one is of Aquaman with his gold tunic and Black Manta painted to better emulate his Legion of Doom suit with the blue outfit.

Truthfully these are the first DCUC figures I'm not that crazy about. Mattel could have done better.

To add to degra's comment about the two pack robin, it is the same version as the DCUC toy (no mods or different caps/ limbs, etc) except it's colored to have it like his old costume. Just imagine the One Year later costume but colored green and red with flesh paint on the arms to represent him having no sleeves

Just imagine the One Year later costume but colored green and red with flesh paint on the arms to represent him having no sleeves

Ugh... really?

Tim%20Drake.jpg painted to look like this 230517-37212-tim-drake_super.jpg ?

Different shirt, cape, gloves, belt, etc.. etc.. etc.. I want a classic Tim Drake costume. But not if it's going to be that far from canon. If the are going to make repaint variants at least do ones that make sense.

Mind you I haven't actually seen the finished product and with hold all reservations till I have.

I too am ignorant of any upcoming 2 packs. Enlightenment would be appreciated.

100_4914.jpg

100_4915.jpg

That Aquaman is quite pleasing to the eyes and will be a great addition, especially since I never found the short haired version either. Robin doesn't look too shabby, but not a fan of painting on sleeves. I guess it's as good as it is going to get right now, though.

As for Batman. The picture in Toyfare makes it look like they stuck a Wave 1/10/11 Batman's head on a Public enemies body ( at least going off of the belt design.) But the e-bay auction linked by the OP looks like a Crime Stopper Batman mold (again going purely off of the belt style.) I would prefer the brown utility belt with pouches to yellow and capsules, but that is a minor point and just me being overly nit-picky.

Don´t know what u think, but I don´t dig Aquaman with that olive green tone Mattel used on him. Manta is ok. Batman looks good, but I don´t like the cape, which could have been retooled a bit, something like Zipline batman, still is a nice repaint. I´m not a comic accurate freak, but I would´ve enjoyed the figure if it had sculpted the shirt line, correct gloves and cape. doesn´t bother me that much, but I would have prefered the original one.

Also check the Bizarro / Superman pack Mattel shows at the back of the card of the Dynami Duo pack

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=15381

Don´t know what u think, but I don´t dig Aquaman with that olive green tone Mattel used on him. Manta is ok. Batman looks good, but I don´t like the cape, which could have been retooled a bit, something like Zipline batman, still is a nice repaint. I´m not a comic accurate freak, but I would´ve enjoyed the figure if it had sculpted the shirt line, correct gloves and cape. doesn´t bother me that much, but I would have prefered the original one.

Also check the Bizarro / Superman pack Mattel shows at the back of the card of the Dynami Duo pack

http://toynewsi.com/...10&itemid=15381

you do know that theres an entire thread about these 2 packs thats been going on for a while, now?

• Like 1

I have no use for that Robin. The only Robins I'm waiting for are the Classic Boy Wonder and his Earth 2 counterpart.

I've always been open for a Batman with the oval-less bat emblem but not enough to spring for this two pack.

It's nice that fans who missed out on a Classic Aquaman have a chance at getting one. I'm just sorry this gaudy one is all they have a shot at.

I actually dig Black Manta especially the manta gun. If I could get a set on clearance for about fifteen bucks, I'd pick it up for Manta.

The real heartbreak here is that Bizarro two-pack. I've long been pining for a revisit of Bizarro but if all they're doing is repainting the DCUC Bizarro, I'm going to be unsatisfied. I'm flexible though. I'm willing to compromise and meet Mattel halfway. If they would give Bizarro the Cyborg Superman treatment and give him new legs, I'll buy him.

• Like 1

I will like to get Bizarro but I don't want a third Superman. I may still pick them up when they come out.

Bizarro/Supes pack, AGAIN? Didn't Target cover this like, 3 years ago?

Also looks like Bizarro will get a repaint, giving him the brighter, more correct Superman-like costume. Wish they would've done that for Cyborg Supes....

But the two-packs in question aren't bad.

they sure dead, why o why are they wasting time and plastic

Sorry for the double topic, didn´t see the first one. Ya, i don´t see the point on a bizarro / superman pack, just that superman is the new sculpt and bizarro has superman´s colors, rather than pale tones.

Like someone said, Bizarro needs to be revisited. I´d like to see the four horsemen tackle the super friends version with their style.