public enemies wave 2 out

yiotiswins

Yeah, I'm talking about the Macon/Warner Robins area. If I can ever manage to actually find someone working in the toy area I'll ask them to check the back. :)

I don't bother finding anyone in the Toy area. I grab a figure and keep walking till I see someone in Khakis and a red shirt. They all have the scanners and then can call someone else if need be.

Okay, I'd been checking all the Targets in the Birmingham area daily. PE2 hit yesterday and the day before here; no Major Forces or Black Lightnings are left. Either there are some very dedicated fans, or there's a scalper who hit all the stores.

Luckily, the girl I've been seeing found me both figures at the Tuscaloosa Target, so I've got my pair waiting for me.

Yeah, I'm talking about the Macon/Warner Robins area. If I can ever manage to actually find someone working in the toy area I'll ask them to check the back. smile.gif

I don't bother finding anyone in the Toy area. I grab a figure and keep walking till I see someone in Khakis and a red shirt. They all have the scanners and then can call someone else if need be.

This is true. Anyone who works there can check for you, but you usually want to find a guy, because I have had girls who work at Target lie right to my face a few different times when I asked if they had any in the back. Each time, the girl looks at her scan gun and says, "Hmm, no, none in the stock room, sorry". Then as soon as I ask a guy working there, he says, "Yeah, we got them, let me pull them for you". I have nothing against women lol, I just don't want to be lied to. One time, my girlfriend asked a girl working there, and she was lied to also.

Anyways, I picked up my Major Force yesterday and found Black Lightning today. Brimstone is nicer than I thought he would be. Its funny to put his arms on Kilowog, and vice versa lol.

This is true. Anyone who works there can check for you, but you usually want to find a guy, because I have had girls who work at Target lie right to my face a few different times when I asked if they had any in the back. Each time, the girl looks at her scan gun and says, "Hmm, no, none in the stock room, sorry". Then as soon as I ask a guy working there, he says, "Yeah, we got them, let me pull them for you". I have nothing against women lol, I just don't want to be lied to. One time, my girlfriend asked a girl working there, and she was lied to also.

Anyways, I picked up my Major Force yesterday and found Black Lightning today. Brimstone is nicer than I thought he would be. Its funny to put his arms on Kilowog, and vice versa lol.

Well, all the Targets have self-check scanners for customers. And the screen tells you if there is any in the stockroom or not. I always check that first. And then I find someone and tell them there is more in the back - would they mind pulling it for me. Can't lie to you when their machine tells me otherwise.

Well, all the Targets have self-check scanners for customers. And the screen tells you if there is any in the stockroom or not. I always check that first. And then I find someone and tell them there is more in the back - would they mind pulling it for me. Can't lie to you when their machine tells me otherwise.

Not all of the Targets have self-checkers that tell you what's in the stock room. Some just have price checkers (only).

Yeah, that is how I knew they were lying to me. I had just checked the scanner and it came up with YES by Stockroom, and then they would look at thier price gun and say, "Hmmm, no, sorry, check back in a week or so". I would just find a guy working, and they always pull all DCUC they have for me. Also, like someone else mentioned, some Targets do not have the price checker with the extra info. Some just check price only. Its rare to find Targets with those though.

Yeah, that is how I knew they were lying to me. I had just checked the scanner and it came up with YES by Stockroom, and then they would look at thier price gun and say, "Hmmm, no, sorry, check back in a week or so". I would just find a guy working, and they always pull all DCUC they have for me. Also, like someone else mentioned, some Targets do not have the price checker with the extra info. Some just check price only. Its rare to find Targets with those though.

Yeah, most employees are basically trained to deal with collectors/scalpers this way, since they can't tell the difference. I personally hate when I ask if they can check in the back for more, and they interrupt my question with "Sorry, it's whatever we have out there."

Went searching for these today, went to 2 Targets.

1 had 2 sets worth of the Batman and Supes variants and no BL or MF, checked the scanners and none were in the backroom

1 had 1 set of Batman and Supes and no BL or MF, checked the scanners and none were in the backroom

I have one more Target to check, maybe 2. I hate the hunt and it seems so far I missed the first batches...kool though Supes and Bats were only 12.99

Non DC, Non Public Enemies

Planet Hulk

http://www.zshare.ne...847286cb855a5b/

your about a week late, bro! (you might be pregnant!unsure.gif lol just kidding) but you are late.

I have been totally off, first I thought the upcoming week was Justice League Crisis on 2 Earths, and that Planet Hulk was the end of Feb. When I went and checked the dates, then I went looking for Planet Hulk

Okay, I'd been checking all the Targets in the Birmingham area daily. PE2 hit yesterday and the day before here; no Major Forces or Black Lightnings are left. Either there are some very dedicated fans, or there's a scalper who hit all the stores.

Luckily, the girl I've been seeing found me both figures at the Tuscaloosa Target, so I've got my pair waiting for me.

There is a very well known scalper that goes into Target 280 every morning. And one that huants trusville too, though he is not as bad. So chances are the 280 one got a lot of them, he always does.

Draven

Yeah, I'm talking about the Macon/Warner Robins area. If I can ever manage to actually find someone working in the toy area I'll ask them to check the back. :)

That is so funny I was just in Warner Robins visiting my Wives Grandmother and I checked the target there. They had Silver Banshee and 2 icicles and that was it. Anywho I got back to Huntsville, AL today and I found BL and MF and I left a lonely shiny Supes. O I picked up the Dum Dum Dugan 2 pack from the Toys r us in Warner Robins too. Overall its been a good weekend

Well, I found the last two figures I needed and put my Brimstone together. Not bad, but his right arm and leg don't want to stay in when I pose him and make him fight my cats. Any good fixes for this?

Well today was a big haul day. I got my Adora MOTUC in the mail, All of my Wave 11 from CSC and I went all the way to another state to find 2x Black Lightning and 2x Major Force. Out of all that Brimstone is the best, wave 11 is just ok for me, can't wait for Wave 12, but Brimstone is awesome. Brimstone should be bigger and Kilowog smaller, Kilo is just toooo dang big.

are we ever going to see a Lex Luthor or Metallo in the large size?

and what is wave 2 of the smaller figures or is there a wave 2 of the smaller figures?

I would love to get a lex, metallo, and capt atom, but my guess is we probably never will. I think a Lex in a suit would be awesome

Neither of the Targets in my area have the self-check scanners. I wish they did, would make my life easier. I asked at the WR Target yesterday and was told they didn't have any more in the back, but they'll be getting trucks Wed and Fri so I guess I'll be checking again.