Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

lol doom thrown some + points to ya :D Right now I'm wondering how long its going to take me to get all the achievements for bioshock lol

Thanks. I am curious. When it comes to achievements, do you play a certain title to try to unlock all the game's ahievements?

lol doom thrown some + points to ya :D Right now I'm wondering how long its going to take me to get all the achievements for bioshock lol

Thanks. I am curious. When it comes to achievements, do you play a certain title to try to unlock all the game's ahievements?

That's a trend I've noticed a lot of people doing recently.

Title ?.. I'm no really understanding what you are talking about ?..

I think, if im understanding his context correctly, means do you play a certain game to unlock all of its achievements or just go for multiple games achievements that are plausible at getting. I for one just try to get all the possible achievements that sound reasonable and fun to get. If all the achievements are possible to my caliber then I go for them all. I thought I was going to be able to get all of the RE5 achievos but those damn new episodes are super effing hard on veteran and professional.

Normally I just play the game & wind up getting what ever ones I get, then I'll go back and play again & go for ones I missed ... generally you wind up getting all of them...

is the girls not with him then jus follow him for bit till he goes to one of the holes and knocks on it and a girl comes out. if one doesnt come out then its cuz u already got them all for that level.

bioshock was easy i got all the achiements playing the game 1.5 times

If anyone is interested, you can get Dante's Inferno off of EA's website for $22.99 right now.

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=108012400

Add it to your cart, and then enter "PAXEAST842" as the promotional code and it takes $20 off, so you end up getting it for $22.99.

If anyone is interested, you can get Dante's Inferno off of EA's website for $22.99 right now.

http://eastore.ea.co...uctID=108012400

Add it to your cart, and then enter "PAXEAST842" as the promotional code and it takes $20 off, so you end up getting it for $22.99.

Nice darthjoe! Thats a great deal for a really great game! If i hadnt already borrowed it from a friend and beaten it recently i would totally take this offer up.

http://eastore.ea.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&SiteID=ea&Locale=en_US&ThemeID=718200&Env=BASE&productID=108012400

That is a great price though I am broke after buying Tekken, torchlight, and Left4dead 2.

does anyone remember the legend of zelda ?... Is there anyplace where I can get a map for the game ?.. Its annoying not knowing where things are ...

does anyone remember the legend of zelda ?... Is there anyplace where I can get a map for the game ?.. Its annoying not knowing where things are ...

Well 10 or so years ago, you would've had a REAL problem finding that. I would just use google and look it up man. Im sure someones scanned some nintendo power zelda maps online. I dont know off the top of my head any specific sites that have that in particular though.

awesome doom :) Yeah I tried a lil searching but only seemed to come up with txt :S Guess I didn't look hard enough cause I remember clicking on that same webpage lol

stop being lazy synch lol just play the game.....point of game is to explore lol

Game Stop has issues a coupon that's valid on first 1000 orders. Apply OFF20 to take $20 off $80 and receive free shipping. Thank you katncaed

Just finished Assassin's Creed last night, and started The Force Unleashed today...and damn is it frustrating. @lol@

I started the game on Sith Lord difficulty (highest difficulty other than the one that's locked until you beat the game), and after playing Assassin's Creed the last couple of weeks...where you can basically mop the floor with all of the enemies with minimal effort...The Force Unleashed is making me want to pull my hair out. I just got beyond the level with Shaak Tii (3rd level I think?), and had to quit before I threw my controller through my television. @lol@

Other than all the deaths and having to constantly play through the same parts over and over again due to said deaths, it's pretty fun now that I'm getting the hang of using the force more, and not just trying to run in with my lightsaber and hack and slash enemies to death. The only down side is I often find myself resorting to cheap tactics to beat the computer...like line of sighting, hiding in areas where they can't reach me, etc to beat large groups...I want to be able to run in and just start ripping $h*t up. :P

, and had to quit before I threw my controller through my television. @lol@

LOL If you ever do be sure to record & youtube it :P

Just finished Assassin's Creed last night, and started The Force Unleashed today...and damn is it frustrating. @lol@

I started the game on Sith Lord difficulty (highest difficulty other than the one that's locked until you beat the game), and after playing Assassin's Creed the last couple of weeks...where you can basically mop the floor with all of the enemies with minimal effort...The Force Unleashed is making me want to pull my hair out. I just got beyond the level with Shaak Tii (3rd level I think?), and had to quit before I threw my controller through my television. @lol@

Other than all the deaths and having to constantly play through the same parts over and over again due to said deaths, it's pretty fun now that I'm getting the hang of using the force more, and not just trying to run in with my lightsaber and hack and slash enemies to death. The only down side is I often find myself resorting to cheap tactics to beat the computer...like line of sighting, hiding in areas where they can't reach me, etc to beat large groups...I want to be able to run in and just start ripping $h*t up. :P

HAHA!! what do you expect when playing a game on the hardest available difficulty during a first time play through?? are you suicidal?!? That game is so good but goddamn play the game for fun on a moderate difficulty first and then hit it up on the harder difficulties when you know what to expect coming at you.. That boggles my mind. Im guessing your like people that like their chicken wings the spiciest in a restaurant right? haha. well good luck man, that game is definitely my favorite star wars game ever.

i always start off the game on the hardest setting.

HAHA!! what do you expect when playing a game on the hardest available difficulty during a first time play through?? are you suicidal?!? That game is so good but goddamn play the game for fun on a moderate difficulty first and then hit it up on the harder difficulties when you know what to expect coming at you.. That boggles my mind. Im guessing your like people that like their chicken wings the spiciest in a restaurant right? haha. well good luck man, that game is definitely my favorite star wars game ever.

@lol@ Ya, but like Synch said, I was trying to save time on achievements. :D

You never know what you're getting on hard difficulties either...some games are easy to moderate on hard, and some are just insanely hard.

The thing that's pissing me off right now in The Forced Unleashed is those damn Purge Troopers...the ones that look like Dark Troopers. Can't force push or grab them. Can't use your lightsaber on them or they grab you and bounce you off the ground and take half your life bar. Can't run from them or they kick your ass with those shoulder-mounted guns. You're basically forced to line of sight them and slowly wear them down with lightning attacks. The person that put these in the game should be fired from Lucas Arts. @lol@

Normally I play on easy for fun the 2nd time around LOL :D M an I am getting my ass kicked on the legend of zelda I am in castle # 6 I think it is ... these blue magic guys & orange magic guys disappear & reappear & shoot #$## at you none stop! Whats annoying is if they do it where you are standing you don't have time to move & they do damage to you just because they apear on you. I found a new sword which would help me out here in the graveyard but for some reason it won't let me take the stupid thing ....

I think I've decided I hate legend of zelda :S its stupid no matter how much health you have when ever you start over again you only start with 3 health

sorry synch you lost me on that.............zelda is an awsome ame one of the best......the sword you cant get because you have to get the second sword before the third........i still have all the secrets and stuff stored in my head. the ghosts you have to hit with the blue boomerang up grade or the reflective sheild. all you have to do is stand there when they are about to appear move and doged the ray, and hit them from the back.

anyways.............modern warfare 2 has a new map pack out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!