Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

finally got a chance to play dark souls I've not gotten far but I have enjoyed what i have done ... Learning the controls and all the moves is a bit tricky though I can see why some people wouldn't like it ... its also live in that it has no pause feature at least that i have found yet & no save game feature ... You CAN save your game but you got to get to certain points first other wise you restart at the last check point I only played it for an hour or two and am at what I think is the first boss its this big dragon type thing i think ... Game is not for people with out patience or those who just want a simple normal shoot em up ... Its also not for the stupid as it makes you think a bit ...

I've got undead Nightmare I found it fun till I ran out of Ammo

Undead Nightmare mah god, how long did I wait to get this pack.......too long, ahhm up to my armpits and sideboob in Zombie-ness. I wish the story was longer as most everyone becomes undead lunchables only minutes after talking to them. I hunted all the Bigfoots for pleasure & took their teef/eyes & left the last one crying (its okay years later he becomes a star in beef jerky commercials). Found 2 of the Equines of the Apocalypse (for super bada$$es they sure do die easily) & let me say setting expired peoples & small animals on fire after running them over derives a certain pleasure (its the lil things I tells ya). Clearing out the towns is kool specially w/just tomahawks, exploding bullets and Blunderbuss goodness is all things I needed to clear out those close speaker zombie crowds, at first I did run outta ammo but then I started using the torch to start crackin skulls & gather ammo.....when in doubt just run like the IRS is following you. I admit a darker side has come out as well, there are spots where wierdos invite you into camp to eat Soylent green based products so I tie up the offenders and feed them to the hungrier zombies.....and the Gatling gun emplacements here and there.....pure magic. I think Marston is a bigger threat to the living and the dead now....the bears are even bigger pain in the butt now, even the random cougar attack (not helen mirren sigh) still gets me when I'm just picking daisies & forget where I'm at. I haven't been south of dee border yet cause I'm enjoying mah time in the north. oh & Zombie Horses are not to be trusted me thinks they need to be checked at a sobriety stop as they tend to veer left or far right specially when your crossing a narrow path.....soo right now I'm working on trying to off various large animals(bears, Cougars, wolves) w/mah torch....jeez Rockstar couldn't you have thrown in a undead T-rex or Motley Crue to off with a torch as well? just making it too easy on me.....aneeeways I'll be playing this one for a bit....goot stuff

Batman Arkham City is simply AWESOME! I was mentally exhausted from playing it because you have to think like Batman to be able to play it correctly. Being Catwoman too is a nice change up but once you get use to gliding from building to building with Batman then switch to her ya miss the cape. She's faster and it's nice to 'watch' her do her thing haha. The Bat has so many gadgets and ways to snuff an enemy it's hard to make up your mind how you want to eliminate someone. haha Rocksteady out did themselves this time.

I never played Arkham Asylum. You guys think I should get that Walmart two pack of Arkham City with the Arkham Asylum GotY edition?

uh YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......... if you even remotely like batman... which honestly who the hell doesnt? and if you enjoy amazingly good games, then you probably should get on that.

Boys and Girls let me tell you when you beat Arkham City prepare to hold your jaws because mine dropped to the floor twice...that ending had about 3-4 twist that as a Bat fan NEVER saw comming! Without spoiling it all i gotta say is someone held thier word about themselves...Now im going through the side missions...and yes you gotta think like a detective...Rocksteady Games has a bunch of hints about the next project and Metropolis and Supes were hinted at in a few spots of the game as was Keystone and Central City!

All in all this game gets and deserves the 10 that the critics gave them...oh and even though the credits are long gotta sit through them for one event that will have you laughing...

i loved the ending. really awesome. arkham asylum is a great game. i am doing all the little mission now to. i loved the mask batman had when you had to fight the madhatter. so freaky. a definite must for every batman fan. cant wait to go back tonight.

Boys and Girls let me tell you when you beat Arkham City prepare to hold your jaws because mine dropped to the floor twice...that ending had about 3-4 twist that as a Bat fan NEVER saw comming! Without spoiling it all i gotta say is someone held thier word about themselves...Now im going through the side missions...and yes you gotta think like a detective...Rocksteady Games has a bunch of hints about the next project and Metropolis and Supes were hinted at in a few spots of the game as was Keystone and Central City!

All in all this game gets and deserves the 10 that the critics gave them...oh and even though the credits are long gotta sit through them for one event that will have you laughing...

Agree with you sir! I'm going back through to do the side missions I ignored the first time through also and it's like a second game. I love it! The story mode is better than a movie with all the twists and turns!

The remote control batarang - you will love it and hate it at the same time!

Solving some of the puzzle to get some trophies will have you scratching your head! You'll litterally have to be Batman to solve them.

The female character models will have you drooling haha.

The little details of the game is astounding!

Batman can take on 20 - 30 thugs at one time! Any other game I would be afraid but not with the Bat on my side!

Taking out a room of enemies in Predator mode is exilerating!

Each enemy is challenging and fun. for example having to do detective work and tracking down Deadshot was fun! Making crimescenes and finding evidence, Also working with Oracle and Alfred. I was actually near by when Deadshot shot someone and it was soooooo loud in my surround sound I was startled by the sound for real! haha and it was to the right of Batman so it only sounded in my speakers on the right side of my living room! Talk about detail?!!!

The interactions with Victor Freis were awesome and make sure you find his wife and his stolen tech the Joker has! You'll get a nice little upgrade!

Last but not least for now,...................I HATE THE SHARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

The shark was a HUGE PIA and suprise at the same time...oh and BTW SPOILER ALERT

Toss a remote Batarang at Azreal to get a 5pt Achievement/Trophy

The shark was a HUGE PIA and suprise at the same time...oh and BTW SPOILER ALERT

Toss a remote Batarang at Azreal to get a 5pt Achievement/Trophy

Damn I've already completed his mission. I'll have to do that in Story+ mode!

I was scanning rooftops and saw someone so i tossed the remote batarang and used the boost option (thats fun to watch the inmates fly) and as i got closer i saw it was Az and said crap...and he just caught it and the acheievement sound happened...i was like OH OK! LOL

I was scanning rooftops and saw someone so i tossed the remote batarang and used the boost option (thats fun to watch the inmates fly) and as i got closer i saw it was Az and said crap...and he just caught it and the acheievement sound happened...i was like OH OK! LOL

Hey at the beginning of the game when you get in line A and the inmate that talks to Wayne did you notice that was Deadshot!?! But they don't give you a profile of him as to not give away his identity like when they give you a bio of blackmask and penguin at the beginning because Wayne meets them.

im glad im not reading any of what you guys are saying about batman... otherwise it would feel really salty with all the things about the game that is said since i dont have it YET..... and you know there is a way to hide spoilers..... just sayin.. so i guess i ll just skip this section for a few weeks or so.. or until the high of Batman AC has died down a bit.

Hayato I'm just commenting on little tidbits about the game nothing about plot or anything big , your experience whenever you decide to get it will not be ruined haha

Batman is the bomb anyway so why don't you have it yet? Replay value is high because it's a ton of items to find in the game.

Yeah this Game has sooooo much in it Hayato...so many cameos that if you dont take the time you'll miss them...im happy no one has talked about the end yet...that is the true spoiler...but yes the replay value on this game is immense...i am 300/420 Riddler Trophies, All Riddles Solved, Need to save 1 more hostage to have all the side missions complete, all destructables (they call them collectables). Then i will start on the Riddlers Revenge Challanges and give it a whirl on Hard Plus (which I am NOT looking forward too)

im glad im not reading any of what you guys are saying about batman... otherwise it would feel really salty with all the things about the game that is said since i dont have it YET..... and you know there is a way to hide spoilers..... just sayin.. so i guess i ll just skip this section for a few weeks or so.. or until the high of Batman AC has died down a bit.

Dont feel bad, I don't have it either... too broke