Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

so what do you guys think.... are they going to come out with a 3d xbox at some point ?

haha maybe but thats kind of like saying they are going to come out with a blu ray xbox..... which if Sega can make games for Nintendo and Namco can have a crossover game with Capcom, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

so what do you guys think.... are they going to come out with a 3d xbox at some point ?

haha maybe but thats kind of like saying they are going to come out with a blu ray xbox..... which if Sega can make games for Nintendo and Namco can have a crossover game with Capcom, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

They already have nintendo 3d out in japan at least for that hand held one :D

They already have nintendo 3d out in japan at least for that hand held one :D

They already have SFIV 3D... I wouldnt be surprised if we see MvC3 3D soon...

Thanks to Lemure77 (on these boards) got my dead space 2 armor for Dragon Age II. Can't wait to get this game. It's pre-ordered from EA and i'm betting it will sadly take awhile to get here after release. Nothing ever comes quick here. IN the meantime i think i'll replay some Dragon Age... AGAIN!!!

Just bought the new map pack for COD Black OPS on my PS3... going to be a good weekend!

not playing this one enough to buy the pack, it's so expensive!

I've heard the ps3 version is completly unplayable, any truth to that?

this weekend is 2x XP weekend in Black Ops just to inform fellow COD players. It also happens to be a free Gold for xbox silver members as well. It was a clusterf#@k last night but its still pretty awesome. God a mad amount of XP and monies.

Just bought the new map pack for COD Black OPS on my PS3... going to be a good weekend!

Unplayable? The pack or the game itself? I've never had any problems whatsoever. The only time it screws up is when we need to migrate hosts cause someone was getting their butt whipped and quit. My brother has his on 360 (his third one BTW) and I didnt even finish one game. Maybe it was his connection, but it was really choppy and I know hes complained about it freezing or quitting on him, so take that for what it's worth. I've never regretted switching from 360 to PS3, not even once.

Ive never had any real problems with my 360. Only once, due to my own stupidity of having it flush with the carpet and the vents blocked, melted my motherboard and i had to pay 100 bucks to get it refurbed. As for Black Ops, it plays pretty much the same way as the others. And i havent heard a problem for the ps3 version either. I do have those migrate hosts problems every once in awhile because most people on COD can be tools. It tends to quit sometimes because it for some reason cant migrate the host and just abandons the game altogether. Only had that happen a couple of times tho.

the first 360 I got stopped working properly it wouldn't turn off ... It would turn off on the tv but I could still hear it running inside... LOL the goobers at the helpline just kept trying to tell me it was perfectly normal & was just the fan inside :S

i never had any prob with my 360 and have mine connected to router with an ethernet cable and never have connection problems

the first 360 I got stopped working properly it wouldn't turn off ... It would turn off on the tv but I could still hear it running inside... LOL the goobers at the helpline just kept trying to tell me it was perfectly normal & was just the fan inside :S

question for you synch, did you happen to have a recharge plugged in your 360 to your controller when it wouldnt turn off? Ive had some problems where after I turn off the system, the fan and internal parts are still be powered on, but its essentially off. This only happens when I have the controller plugged into a rechargeable wire attached to the system. I just either unplug the controller or unplug the power brick.

nope nothing like that ... it was just a messed up first gen xbox I think lol.... I sent it back & got a newone/it fixxed /whatever on there dime :)

Unplayable? The pack or the game itself? I've never had any problems whatsoever. The only time it screws up is when we need to migrate hosts cause someone was getting their butt whipped and quit. My brother has his on 360 (his third one BTW) and I didnt even finish one game. Maybe it was his connection, but it was really choppy and I know hes complained about it freezing or quitting on him, so take that for what it's worth. I've never regretted switching from 360 to PS3, not even once.

I've had problems with lag and connecting to others on the highest quality connection you can buy here in ... Alaska (may be the source of my problem) but i'm on a 360. I had few problems with MW2. But i have heard Ps3 drops matches a lot and has serious lag problems. I've also heard this round it's the home for the ohorrible hacks and glitches like the 360 seemed to be for mw2.

Sometimes i regret not getting a ps3, and I really want one for games like uncharted and heavy rain, but most cod people i know play on 360.

I pre-ordered DA II in Nov. As of now it is released on the east coast. I'm super excited to play this game, and I'm getting the signature edition, but there is a little problem. Mine just shipped out, so i'll get it at best wednesday, probably thursday or friday. Anyone else think if you pre-order from the actual company that makes the game it should be shipped to arrive on your doorstep a the day of or before release?

I've had problems with lag and connecting to others on the highest quality connection you can buy here in ... Alaska (may be the source of my problem) but i'm on a 360. I had few problems with MW2. But i have heard Ps3 drops matches a lot and has serious lag problems. I've also heard this round it's the home for the ohorrible hacks and glitches like the 360 seemed to be for mw2.

Sometimes i regret not getting a ps3, and I really want one for games like uncharted and heavy rain, but most cod people i know play on 360.

Hmmm, I play pretty much nothing but free for all and I don't really have any of those problems at all. Also I haven't come across people using cheats or glitches either, or atleast that I have noticed. Not to toot my own horn, but Im usually within the top 3 and its never been like a crazy difference a bunch of times in a row, so I feel pretty even matched. I think I had more problems with MW2 on my 360 then I have had with this.

I pre-ordered DA II in Nov. As of now it is released on the east coast. I'm super excited to play this game, and I'm getting the signature edition, but there is a little problem. Mine just shipped out, so i'll get it at best wednesday, probably thursday or friday. Anyone else think if you pre-order from the actual company that makes the game it should be shipped to arrive on your doorstep a the day of or before release?

Let me know how DA II is, I've been eyeing it lately. As far as preorder goes, yeah that would be awesome if that could happen. If I could get some of the games a day early or have it delivered the day of, I would probably buy straight from them.

You'd like to think that, sure, but I ordered Marvel vs Capcom 3 directly from Capcom and got my copy 3 days AFTER release date. AFTER everyone I knew already had it in their hands playing it. That seriously sucked. One of my most favored and anticipated titles and I had to wait an extra 72 hours... I debate on ever pre-ordering online again, unless its confirmed to be release day delivery.

You'd like to think that, sure, but I ordered Marvel vs Capcom 3 directly from Capcom and got my copy 3 days AFTER release date. AFTER everyone I knew already had it in their hands playing it. That seriously sucked. One of my most favored and anticipated titles and I had to wait an extra 72 hours... I debate on ever pre-ordering online again, unless its confirmed to be release day delivery.

Thats why I stopped preordering... Its kind of pointless unless they offer some badass bonus...

On a side note... I am still playing MH3... Probably not going to get to Mario Galaxy anytime soon...

That's the only way I pre-order, if the website states that I'll receive the same day. I pre-ordered the collector's edition of Fallout: New Vegas on Amazon.com, and I received it the day it was released.

Thats why I stopped preordering... Its kind of pointless unless they offer some badass bonus...

On a side note... I am still playing MH3... Probably not going to get to Mario Galaxy anytime soon...

Looks like money well spent it for you! but saddening you wont be graced with the awesome presence of Mario Galaxy......for now.