Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Its the 40 dollar price tag... It sure got a lot of my friends who didnt pick up the first game...

I dont care much for the ranked games... To many quiters and criers... I just stick with the "arcade" lobby for now...

I didnt play Lost Planet... I am always up for a good co-op game though... I might have to take a closer look at LP2...

I also think its because it didnt really take them too long to leak/announce the update for SUPER which got the friends that were initially interested in SFIV to say "eff it I ll wait and get the superior version at a cheaper price then".

Ok I just finished bioshock but did not get the

Brass Balls 100

Complete the game on Hard difficulty without using a Vita-Chamber

achievement ... Now if you die & then load up a save game before you die does this not count ?... Because that is the only thing I can think of since I did not get it ...

y dont you just turn off the vita chambers and that way just beat the game lol thats how i got it.

So I beat arcade mode with all characters in SSF4 and for some reason I didn't get the All Clear achievement. Whats up with that? Some guides say you have to play everyone on hardest mode as well to get the achievement.

You have to beat it on medium or higher with everyone. What sucks about Super is they have pretty much the same achievos as IV but less points and you work 10 times harder to get them. That achievement is only worth 10 pts and you have to beat it with 10 more characters than the last which was worth i believe 20 or 30pts in IV. Kind of makes you feel robbed. Also did you write down who all you beat it with and kept the same difficulty i.e. medium to hardest? I still need to do that but its an eventually achieve since its only worth 10.

So I beat arcade mode with all characters in SSF4 and for some reason I didn't get the All Clear achievement. Whats up with that? Some guides say you have to play everyone on hardest mode as well to get the achievement.

You have to beat it on medium or higher with everyone. What sucks about Super is they have pretty much the same achievos as IV but less points and you work 10 times harder to get them. That achievement is only worth 10 pts and you have to beat it with 10 more characters than the last which was worth i believe 20 or 30pts in IV. Kind of makes you feel robbed. Also did you write down who all you beat it with and kept the same difficulty i.e. medium to hardest? I still need to do that but its an eventually achieve since its only worth 10.

I think the achievement might be glitched because I never changed the difficulty. I changed it to hardest yesterday and played a little bit.

y dont you just turn off the vita chambers and that way just beat the game lol thats how i got it.

I didn't know I could .... How do you do that ?..

in the options...if its not there go to memory cache erase everything for bioshock and strt the game w/o loading the dlc stuff.

I think the achievement might be glitched because I never changed the difficulty. I changed it to hardest yesterday and played a little bit.

did you keep it at its default difficulty? Im not sure but i would imagine its at medium, I mean that would make sense. But if not maybe the default is on lower than medium.

I kept it on medium mode which is the default.

damn then i guessed you got hosed. I hate when that happens. It boggles me why some achievos dont pop. So dumb.

damn then i guessed you got hosed. I hate when that happens. It boggles me why some achievos dont pop. So dumb.

Well I got the acheivement today. I guess I forgot to play arcade mode with Abel. Its so weird I thought I had finished it with him.

Well I got the acheivement today. I guess I forgot to play arcade mode with Abel. Its so weird I thought I had finished it with him.

yep always got to write them down and check em off.. Its alittle harder to do with just remembering unless you have a beat the game fest.

EvilHayato - You still working on SSFIV?... I havent had much time on the game as I want...

Yeah I havent played in a little while but plan to get back into some action this weekend. Ive been on and off some other multiplayer games that diverted me.

http://wii.ign.com/a.../1091239p1.html

Super Mario Galaxy scored a 10... I havent seen one of those for a while... I might have to pick this up for the girlfriend...

Definitely saw that coming. I dont really go by IGN scores though. I tend to hit up metacritic and an average collection of reviews on the web. But I know Galaxy 2 is awesome, they didnt even have to change much from the first to be short of amazing.

I want galaxy II and i even got my wii from Ky up here finally. But truth be told I still own 2 games I haven't untouched on the xbox, I haven't finished dragon age (still) and everytime i play it's all mw2. So i'll hold off for awhile.

Anybody get all 150 stars on galaxy one? i got 148 and am stuck on a purple coin star (the other star is in the same level after that)

I want galaxy II and i even got my wii from Ky up here finally. But truth be told I still own 2 games I haven't untouched on the xbox, I haven't finished dragon age (still) and everytime i play it's all mw2. So i'll hold off for awhile.

Anybody get all 150 stars on galaxy one? i got 148 and am stuck on a purple coin star (the other star is in the same level after that)

I never got the chance to play the first one...

I am the same way man... I still have a stash of games waiting to be played...

I think they put out too many games nowadays. I like being able to play the games i have with alot of time til the next "big" release... which was usually during the winter time that all of them bombard. Nowadays I find myself having "untouched" games that i still need to play just like you guys. Although its mostly because im a bargain hunter and find games for mad cheap and i put them aside til a rainy day or when nothing else at the time is occupying my attention. Also as of late I have been trying to be on less so that I can get some work done so I can get a real job in my field and out of my moms house.

I think they put out too many games nowadays. I like being able to play the games i have with alot of time til the next "big" release... which was usually during the winter time that all of them bombard. Nowadays I find myself having "untouched" games that i still need to play just like you guys.

I'm in the same boat right now. I haven't been playing anything lately, as the weather here has finally been nice, so I've been spending more time outside, and I've also been spending a lot of time playing guitar recently.

I'm still half way through Force Unleashed and Dante's Inferno, only about an hour into Dead Space...and I still have GTA IV and Bioshock sitting here waiting to be played.

I've been eying Red Dead Redemption though. That game looks like a must-play for me. Anyone here played it yet?