Video Game Thread.

I been spending a lot of time in the training room... I go for hours against CPU on Hardest...

Nice, Ive been playing alot of endless battles with a bunch of my friends online. Ive beaten arcade mode a few times and have done a bunch of trials. I have alittle over 16 hours already into the game haha. insane but i love it!

The game is worth every penny... Honestly I would have paid full price if they never suggested the discount...

haha hell yeah man totally agree.. however I paid double for it LOL.

Why you pay double?...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize that there is a game section here, but not a lot of people visit it.   Anyone has a favorite game that they are currently playing and if so, please list them   For me, it is Muscle March

Like this? Like what? Movies based on children's toys? GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, etc... are all properties that have always been targeted for and meant for children.

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

Posted Images

I been spending a lot of time in the training room... I go for hours against CPU on Hardest...

Nice, Ive been playing alot of endless battles with a bunch of my friends online. Ive beaten arcade mode a few times and have done a bunch of trials. I have alittle over 16 hours already into the game haha. insane but i love it!

The game is worth every penny... Honestly I would have paid full price if they never suggested the discount...

haha hell yeah man totally agree.. however I paid double for it LOL.

Why you pay double?...

He got the dojo package

You better if you know whats good for ya ! Shakes fist! @smilepunch@ @loll@ if anyone happens to see a tagless spoiler here kindly shoot me a pm so I can know to avoid that persons post! Thanks alL!

You know who gets killed in the Passing?

The infected @smilepunch@

Yeah i bought the Dojo Edition from Capcoms Online Store. It was basically a swag edition but it was worth the extra dough for a capcom fanboy like myself. The only thing that upset me was there was no extra DLC with it. All physical stuff.

You better if you know whats good for ya ! Shakes fist! @smilepunch@ @loll@ if anyone happens to see a tagless spoiler here kindly shoot me a pm so I can know to avoid that persons post! Thanks alL!

You know who gets killed in the Passing?

The infected @smilepunch@

LOL.. i thought everyone died. DAMNIT now its ruined!

got to love kotaku. This looks great and has some promise. I wonder how long it will be? The teasers are very teasing with like 10 secs of footage. The pic of Akuma looks good cept his hair is like super long i think.

got to love kotaku. This looks great and has some promise. I wonder how long it will be? The teasers are very teasing with like 10 secs of footage. The pic of Akuma looks good cept his hair is like super long i think.

Maybe 7 minutes?

What do you guys think of xbox points & cost ?.. Cost me about $40 for 2800 ... seems like kind of a rip off to me :S Rather than buying a couple of updates & new levels for one lone game I could buy a completely new game for that price!! Well... Just about...

What do you guys think of xbox points & cost ?.. Cost me about $40 for 2800 ... seems like kind of a rip off to me :S Rather than buying a couple of updates & new levels for one lone game I could buy a completely new game for that price!! Well... Just about...

I have read that the MS pnts are a rip when you compare them to the Wii and the Playstation 3

Though the Wii uses a system similar to that of the 360, the ratio between currency and the wii thingy is 1:1. To cleariy, 500 wii points is 5 bucks.

The Ps3 doesn't have points and instead, uses actual currency.

wow it costs you 40 bucks for only 2800 points?? where the hell are you buying your stuff from? you are getting ripppppppeeeeddd off. Its normally 50 bucks for 4000. Sometimes you can find them for 10 bucks cheaper. I dont think the point system is all that bad. i mean 400 is 5 bucks, 800 is 10, 1600 is 20. I mean I can understand how people could get confused, but you get used to it after a while. It does get alittle questionable when they start selling stuff for 80, 160, 320, and 560 points though.

Also I think the Wii points are alot more confusing for some reason. I never buy them but the numbers seem alittle weird to me. And yeah i would say the ps3 is alot better however they charge tax on that. When you buy stuff on xbox it doesnt take it out. like say this game is 10 dollars(800 pts) it deducts 800 pts and thats it. not 820 pts or anything like that.

wow it costs you 40 bucks for only 2800 points?? where the hell are you buying your stuff from? you are getting ripppppppeeeeddd off. Its normally 50 bucks for 4000. Sometimes you can find them for 10 bucks cheaper. I dont think the point system is all that bad. i mean 400 is 5 bucks, 800 is 10, 1600 is 20. I mean I can understand how people could get confused, but you get used to it after a while. It does get alittle questionable when they start selling stuff for 80, 160, 320, and 560 points though.

Also I think the Wii points are alot more confusing for some reason. I never buy them but the numbers seem alittle weird to me. And yeah i would say the ps3 is alot better however they charge tax on that. When you buy stuff on xbox it doesnt take it out. like say this game is 10 dollars(800 pts) it deducts 800 pts and thats it. not 820 pts or anything like that.

Pay tax!? I never have to pay tax for PSN stuff. I normally end up having one cent behind since a dl content would cost me 4.99. What is cool about the PS system is that you can put in any amount of money after 5 dollars. Let's say you have 1.23 left over and you want to purchase a game online for 9.99. You can insert 8.76

I think all services has tax if you live in a state that charges tax for online purchases. With that said, if you live in a state where the PSN charges ya tax for dlc, surely, the wii and Xbox360 charges you tax as well.

Synch lives in Canada, so the price is probably higher as a result of that

I shopped around at all the different stores & that is the lowest price I could find ... I am in @can@ but I did not think that would make that much of a difference price range :S Prices are normally on par with you guys :S Well #$## I just got ripped off then I suppose ... Next time I need points I'll have JJ or pogoman or someone pick me up some :D Also why wouldn't you have to pay tax on this stuff ?! I know I paid it for mine :S $2 gst &$2.80 :S ! Total came to 44.75 with tax

HmI wonder if I am able to use points brought in @usa@ over here... I can play games no problem so I guess it should work

I shopped around at all the different stores & that is the lowest price I could find ... I am in @can@ but I did not think that would make that much of a difference price range :S Prices are normally on par with you guys :S Well #$## I just got ripped off then I suppose ... Next time I need points I'll have JJ or pogoman or someone pick me up some :D Also why wouldn't you have to pay tax on this stuff ?! I know I paid it for mine :S $2 gst &$2.80 :S ! Total came to 44.75 with tax

As said earilar, tax is dependent on the state or country you live in. Not the service provider

well I kind of forgot about the initial buying of the cards which isnt exactly a whole number. I kept thinking of when you download the games(which would make sense why there is no tax then bc u already paid for it when you bought the pts.) But Im not sure there is tax when you buy it thru microsoft. Im probably wrong but Im not sure. I was lucky enough about a year ago to get ahold of 4 4000 pt cards for 12 bucks each. I still have about 9500 left. I try to be picky with what i get and there are alot of great arcade titles coming out soon.

Like what ?...

too many to list, but here is a link of ones that are coming out, rumored, and when some are coming out. Also has some links to most of the upcoming games websites.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=251671

plus its a really great site to find deals on games and such.

Im interested in War on Cybertron but Im not sure if it will warrant a full price buy or not. Im looking forward to Lost Planet 2, Crackdown 2, and Dead Rising 2.... wow lots of sequels.

Its tempting to buy the new TF game asap but I think I'm going to wait till it comes out & see what other people say about it first ... Does anyone know if TF will have powers or not like in the cartoons & comics ?.. IE mirage being able to cloak ... Skywarp warping ect ...

Wondering if you will be able to play a combiner team & combine @loll@

I'm kind of luke warm on the game too cause of the use of exclusive characters ... So far we have what ?.. Jazz & shockwave as exclusive ?.. Who knows how many more we will see before the game is out @hmmm@

Its tempting to buy the new TF game asap but I think I'm going to wait till it comes out & see what other people say about it first ... Does anyone know if TF will have powers or not like in the cartoons & comics ?.. IE mirage being able to cloak ... Skywarp warping ect ...

Wondering if you will be able to play a combiner team & combine @loll@

I'm kind of luke warm on the game too cause of the use of exclusive characters ... So far we have what ?.. Jazz & shockwave as exclusive ?.. Who knows how many more we will see before the game is out @hmmm@

Demolisher is another exclusive... But I hope its just codes that people will post online when the game comes out...

There are only so many video game distributors that can afford/care to have exclusives for this game. Its kind of rare to see more than 3 different places having exclusive content i.e. god of war 3.

And you know if these characters are DLC that just means the company is going to exploit the hell out of more characters as DLC.. it would be funny and annoying if they have like 10 characters to choose from and then like double are DLC.. its not exactly unheard of nowadays.. back in the day you just had to unlock or put a code in for extra characters.. ahh memories.

• Like 1

Continuing from the other thread...

I was afraid that might happen when I first started to learn her... But eventually people will go back to their Kens and Ryus... I try to stay away from random matches anyways... I get tired of hearing little kids whine... I am the only Cammy and Juri player in my group so it works out good...