Video Game Thread.

Just started Dante's Inferno today.

Pretty fun game so far, but I could see where the fighting will get repetitive after awhile. Ever since I got Holy Devastation (the B,B,B,B combo for the cross attack) and Sacred Justice (the attack that pulls them into you and then knocks them up in the air), there aren't really any fights that are a challenge so far.

On a side note, Dante's Inferno had more nudity in the first 5 minutes of the game than ME did in the sex scene Fox was making a big deal about. If they wanted to go after a game for blatant nudity and excessive use of phallic symbols, they should have saved it for this game. @lol@

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize that there is a game section here, but not a lot of people visit it.   Anyone has a favorite game that they are currently playing and if so, please list them   For me, it is Muscle March

Like this? Like what? Movies based on children's toys? GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, etc... are all properties that have always been targeted for and meant for children.

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

Posted Images

Pretty fun game so far, but I could see where the fighting will get repetitive after awhile. Ever since I got Holy Devastation (the B,B,B,B combo for the cross attack) and Sacred Justice (the attack that pulls them into you and then knocks them up in the air), there aren't really any fights that are a challenge so far.

On a side note, Dante's Inferno had more nudity in the first 5 minutes of the game than ME did in the sex scene Fox was making a big deal about. If they wanted to go after a game for blatant nudity and excessive use of phallic symbols, they should have saved it for this game. @lol@

wait till you see the devils dong @loll@

Thats a really great game... but really really short. Also when you max out holy devastation, the final hit is UNBLOCKABLE... you can literally rape all your enemies with it. I got the 666 combo achievement strictly by using that combo in a later level. And if you think that the nudity you saw in the first five minutes is something... wait til the end my friend.. your jaws will drop.... something ive never seen in a video game ever.

EDIT: aww raspberries, I didnt notice Deathblade's response.. he beat me to it. well there is another at the end as well lol.

Thats a really great game... but really really short. Also when you max out holy devastation, the final hit is UNBLOCKABLE... you can literally rape all your enemies with it. I got the 666 combo achievement strictly by using that combo in a later level. And if you think that the nudity you saw in the first five minutes is something... wait til the end my friend.. your jaws will drop.... something ive never seen in a video game ever.

@lol@

Well, I'm not really sure what they can do to out-do the lust level...actually, I'm kinda scared to think of what could be more over-the-top than female demons with big spiky penises coming out of their crotches, or giant demons that release babies with knives out of their nipples. @lol@

Aliens Vs Predator it is freaking epic well worth the wait

What's the multiplayer like in that game? Is it any good?

From what I saw from previews and such, it looked pretty unbalanced. Did they fix it for the final release?

I don't bother with multiplayer but the game is definately worth buying hell i'm even going to extend my rental for another week the voice acting is excellent the grahics are top notch the story is A+

The last castle in zelda 2 is a royal #@$#@! Let alone getting to it LOL! There are these blue guys in armor that throw swords at you &jump & I can't can't figure out how to kill them :S The only way I've been able to even hit them is by jumping up & hitting them when they jump :S but normally they have killed you by the time you get close to getting enough hits :S

Lets move away from creepy Japanese games...

The big news is Gears of War 3 will be released April 2011...

Ya, I can't wait.

Here's the teaser trailer for it:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ashes-to-gears-of-war/64419

gears 3 looks great.

halo reach beta in about a month!!! :D can't wait!

@ EvilHayato - Darksector is fun. It reminds me of Resident evil.

wow definitely didnt expect it to be compared to RE but thats good i suppose. I know its a 3rd person action shooter with a glaive as the main focus but thats cool for me.

Finally just beat Bioshock 2... wow that was really fun.. sooo goood.

Spamiam strikes again lol! Well I finished zelda two isn't that cute! They get to bang at the end! kind of surprised no ones made an off shot zelda sex game where you get to bang her @loll@

Spamiam strikes again lol! Well I finished zelda two isn't that cute! They get to bang at the end! kind of surprised no ones made an off shot zelda sex game where you get to bang her @loll@

have you looked around? i'm sure theres a flash game somwewhere online lol try newgrounds :D

even with all those kids acting tough with their internet phrases like pwning and newb that's partly why I abandoned the Halo franchise

please don't give new movie spoilers out over xbox :S @hmmm@

Someone sendin ya spoilers through the 360?

lol couple people were chatting about how they liked the movie & I was to tired to think Hmmm... & just lisstening to what they were saying cause I'm going to go see it on tuesday .... & then one guy is like... "I liked how in the end blank blank blank!" & I'm all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @loll@

Late night gaming for ya @loll@ My own fault for not saying something sooner lol

ur fault lol u could have muted them and then waited till they were done

even with all those kids acting tough with their internet phrases like pwning and newb that's partly why I abandoned the Halo franchise

I don't really meet to many people like that anymore. besides, thats what the mute button is for lol. most of the "trash" talk is all in good fun anyway. you can't take anything said over an online anything serious lol