Video Game Thread.

I've been wanting to play the old school TMNT arcade game and a dude at a game store said you can download it to the 360.

I'm playing around with my fiance's 360 and don't see it anywhere. I am signed into xbox live under her account. Is it true you can download this game?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize that there is a game section here, but not a lot of people visit it.   Anyone has a favorite game that they are currently playing and if so, please list them   For me, it is Muscle March

Like this? Like what? Movies based on children's toys? GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, etc... are all properties that have always been targeted for and meant for children.

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

Posted Images

I've been wanting to play the old school TMNT arcade game and a dude at a game store said you can download it to the 360.

I'm playing around with my fiance's 360 and don't see it anywhere. I am signed into xbox live under her account. Is it true you can download this game?

A quick search revealed that it was once available to download on Xbox live arcade but it has since been removed. sorry

A quick search revealed that it was once available to download on Xbox live arcade but it has since been removed. sorry

That's correct because the license for the game expired. If you can get tmnt 2 Battle nexus for the ps2 or xbox, you can play the arcade game via unlock..

That's correct because the license for the game expired. If you can get tmnt 2 Battle nexus for the ps2 or xbox, you can play the arcade game via unlock..

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I've just really had an itch to play that game.

There are 2 new TMNT beat em up games coming out soon. One is based off the new show and the other is its own original sort of realistic new approach on their looks. I havent seen anything on the one based on the show except from what my friend has told me but the new revamp one looks pretty interesting.

There are 2 new TMNT beat em up games coming out soon. One is based off the new show and the other is its own original sort of realistic new approach on their looks. I havent seen anything on the one based on the show except from what my friend has told me but the new revamp one looks pretty interesting.

Links? Is the realistic one official or fan-made?

Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I've just really had an itch to play that game.

If you want more info of the game, as well as its various ports, you can check out this site:

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/tmnt/tmnt3.htm

Links? Is the realistic one official or fan-made?

It is official and its being developed by Red Fly and being licensed by Activision. There are alot of videos of the gameplay out there and alot of different links.. heres one: http://www.comicbook...h/news/?a=85085 There was some other that i ran into before that got more in depth on the reason why they went with the looks they did as well as more closeups of what they looked like but cant seem to find it. Oh yeah its called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows.

• 4 weeks later...

I just bought Diablo III for the 360 yesterday.

I used to play the heck out of Diablo II 10-13 years ago, but avoided Diablo III after hearing all the negative things about loot being broken and the auction house screwing up the game.

After reading that the console versions don't have an auction house and that loot drops were fixed, I decided to pick it up.

Im enjoying it quite a lot so far. Just beat normal this morning and will start nightmare today. Hopefully the endgame will keep me as satisfied as Diablo II did back in the day.

Diablo 3 on PC was pretty good for what it was but it didnt have a good endgame. After beating it, it didnt feel much the need to really beat it much again. I dont regret buying it. The auction house was a neat idea but i never really used it except a few times to just try it out. Apparently they are axing it in the game in 2014 completely. I was a HUGEEEEEEEE fan of Diablo 2 back in the day so I was extremely excited about this game. Its fun and entertaining but it does feel like something is missing and feels alittle overhyped. Ive played way better action RPGs that do a better sequel to Diablo 2 since D2 came out. Titan Quest, Torchlight 2, Sacred 2 just to name a few. I dont feel the need to constantly play diablo 3 for some reason like it was for D2. It boggles me that I cant really place why not though, Its a good solid game. Maybe waiting 10 years for a game, I was possibly over hyping and over anticipating it being way more awesome than it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I got a game coming to me in the mail anyone care to guess lol :)

Also thinking of preordering an xbox 1 & destiny

Is it Transformers Fall of Cybertron?!

Hate this time of year with all the big name games coming out, so I've been going back and playing stuff I bought and never touched (mostly 360 games). Finished up I am Alive a couple weeks ago and enjoyed it. Would loved to have seen what a fully realized version of this might have been. Also picked up Dead Space 3 and am finally on the last chapter, hope to have it done today of tomorrow. Picked up Halo 4 at Best Buy since it was only $10 this week. Never been a huge fan of the series but enjoyed them all. Really looking forward to Batman in a couple weeks. Still debating on Assassin's Creed 4 and COD:Ghosts. Not debating on if I'll get them, but debating on if I want to get them on 360 or what for XB1. Always have hated the transition period of a new system coming out because of that fact.

Wow if there was ever a need for nail On hammer emoticon ... :) LOL yup got it on ebay for $20 shipped from canada brought it I think monday & got it today! Brand new sealed & everything! going to put it in tomorrow & check it out for a bit after work

1382170854[/url]' post='16803042']
1382113863[/url]' post='16802995']
1382043401[/url]' post='16802955']

Wow if there was ever a need for nail On hammer emoticon ... :) LOL yup got it on ebay for $20 shipped from canada brought it I think monday & got it today! Brand new sealed & everything! going to put it in tomorrow & check it out for a bit after work

Damn! Great price!

1382170854[/url]' post='16803042']
1382113863[/url]' post='16802995']
1382043401[/url]' post='16802955']

Damn! Great price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Fall-Of-Cybertron-Autobots-Decepticons-Dinobots-XBOX-360-NEW-/231034215620?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item35cab65cc4

enjoy

:)

I recently got a Wii u. I mostly pre-ordered it for the exclusive Sonic Lost World. Yeah I'm such a whore for Sega/ Sonic. Anywho I've been enjoying it. So far I have Rayman Legends,Injustice,Zombi-U, Need For Speed Most Wanted U, and Batman Arkham Origins for it. Need for Speed is really impressive and looks much better than 360 graphics.

I recently got a Wii u. I mostly pre-ordered it for the exclusive Sonic Lost World. Yeah I'm such a whore for Sega/ Sonic. Anywho I've been enjoying it. So far I have Rayman Legends,Injustice,Zombi-U, Need For Speed Most Wanted U, and Batman Arkham Origins for it. Need for Speed is really impressive and looks much better than 360 graphics.

Injustice WiiU version got really screwed over on the DLC and such. Other WiiU multi platform games have gotten screwed over as well which is unfortunate.

Actually almost all of the DLC is available for Wii U. The only things we seem to be missing are Zatanna,Martian Manhunter and the MOS skins. I assume those will come to the eshop eventually. All of the DLC came late but it didn't matter to me because I didn't get the system until recently.

Actually almost all of the DLC is available for Wii U. The only things we seem to be missing are Zatanna,Martian Manhunter and the MOS skins. I assume those will come to the eshop eventually. All of the DLC came late but it didn't matter to me because I didn't get the system until recently.

Well theres alot of stuff I keep hearing where the WiiU versions wont be getting dlc for that the other systems are. And that still sucks that WiiU Injustice didnt get all the stuff when everyone else got their dlc on time. I look forward to it going down super low in price so i can buy it for the new smash bros. :) only reason i ever bought a gamecube and a wii when they came out. Well that and the mario games.

Try Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate...

• 2 weeks later...

So can't remember if this topic was discussed since this thread seems to be slowly dying but is anyone buying the new next generation systems: playstation 4/ xbox one? What games are you looking forward to? For me Im not buying any for at least a year, too many good games I want to play and too many backlog games that still need to be beaten. Im not too impressed with what the next generation launch titles are offering and thats how it usually is. I want to wait a while because there is usually some kinks to get out after launch. There are a few games Im REALLY wanting though. Killer Instinct is one of my top eagerly anticipated titles coming out unfortunately the game just started development early this year so it is essentially a beta that will be out at launch. Luckily by the time I get any of the next gen systems, all the updates and dlc will be discounted and I can get it at a bargain price. The others Im looking forward to are Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall. Luckily Titanfall is coming out on 360 and pc as well so i have my options.

So can't remember if this topic was discussed since this thread seems to be slowly dying but is anyone buying the new next generation systems: playstation 4/ xbox one? What games are you looking forward to? For me Im not buying any for at least a year, too many good games I want to play and too many backlog games that still need to be beaten. Im not too impressed with what the next generation launch titles are offering and thats how it usually is. I want to wait a while because there is usually some kinks to get out after launch. There are a few games Im REALLY wanting though. Killer Instinct is one of my top eagerly anticipated titles coming out unfortunately the game just started development early this year so it is essentially a beta that will be out at launch. Luckily by the time I get any of the next gen systems, all the updates and dlc will be discounted and I can get it at a bargain price. The others Im looking forward to are Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall. Luckily Titanfall is coming out on 360 and pc as well so i have my options.

I am waiting on the first price drop... There isn't anything must play at the moment for me...