Doom Saber

Video Game Thread.

I got resident evil revelations yesterday. Man that game rocks. After mission racoon city and re6, it is relief to play a good one. Game still has a lot of flaws but since it is a ds game i didnt expect much to begin with. It has a real classic style to it. Closed doors, looking for keys and guns. Update guns and everything. Thats awesome. Zombies are missing though because they got replaced with some sort of sea mutants. I didnt wanted it at first but the price was good. They didnt got much units in. Guess the full pegs of re6 is responsible for that lol.

Finished resident evil revelations in 2 days. Man i really loved it. It really reminds me of older RE games. It could use some updates from 4,5,6 because i found some good stuff on all of the games. Allready started a second run.

Well I've read online that if your xbox date is not set right it will not safe properly so I need to check & see if that is it apparently that is true for all xbox games?..

yeah its cause apparently I've not been connected to xbox live in ages so for some reason the date changes I manually set it which is does automaticly when you connect ... & the saving worked properly this time ... finally I can make some progress in the game!!

does anyone know how the save game option works for bioshocks ?... Cause I see little things that pop up that say its saving my progress or what not but if I quit the game it restarts me way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy back & I am tired of doing everything over again? How am i suppose to get anyplace if it won't save properly ?.. @grumpy@ @grumpy@ @grumpy@

The same thing happened to me with all 3 Bioshocks due to either power outage or me unplugging the console for some reason. It resets the date to November 22 2005, everytime, it helped me keeping the console logged in the net as it auto updates the date. When I hit continue on the main screen it would go the last recent date(days ago) instead of the most recent save because that one would say 2005. It was pain especially when I didn't pick up on the problem and thought I didn't save and would redo that part again. I started playing RE Revelations last week on my PS3 and even though I have only played 2 hours of it I'm enjoying it, the story is confusing and the aiming crosshairs are a pain but it has a great atmosphere and a sort of Alan Wake feel to it.

So it seems Scorpion has just been confirmed to be the next DLC character in Injustice:GAU. I dont really know how I feel about this. I like Scorpion but I kind of feel like they should just stick with strictly all DC characters and that he is wasting a spot for a better DC character. The other thing is that means that Zod is also confirmed and I really dont want him in to really waste a character slot. They already have a version of him and thats the Regime Superman in the game. He even does the friggin Kneel before me quote! WTF. Scorpion looks fun to play with some new moves and hes redesigned by Jim Lee which looks cool but he also looks like most of his moveset is ripped from MK9.. :/ Heres the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSImpk6lzSo&feature=player_embedded

So what do you all think of this new xbox1 thing?.. I've not really looked into it at all yet ... Oh bioshock went on sale down to $29.99 from the place i brought it from ... going to see if I can't get a price match cause tombraider is also on sale now & with the price match I can buy it!!! :) I (&*(%#ing knew that would happen ... strange dead space 3 or transformers fall is not on sale yet ... freaking transformers ...

finished bio shock infinite I really liked the team work gameplay between Elizabeth and Dewitt I'm low on ammo or salts boom she throws me some need some turrets to help even the odds boom she brings some in through a tear in space and time

So what do you all think of this new xbox1 thing?.. I've not really looked into it at all yet ... Oh bioshock went on sale down to $29.99 from the place i brought it from ... going to see if I can't get a price match cause tombraider is also on sale now & with the price match I can buy it!!! :) I (&*(%#ing knew that would happen ... strange dead space 3 or transformers fall is not on sale yet ... freaking transformers ...

I no longer care about the Xbox One after their show of TV, TV, TV, SPORTS, TV,TV, CALL OF DUTY, TV, CALL OF DUTY, TV, SPORTS, TV. Its a stupid direction they have taken the next gen and I am not amused by it. If I end up getting a next gen system, it will probably be a PS4 and I wasnt impressed by that either but lesser of two evils.

Fall of Cybertron went to 30 on amazon in november... thats when i bought it. :P

I want to say that I'm done with consoles after Xbox1's reveal, but I bet a new Fallout will bring me back in. I could always just use the money to get a better PC though.

I want to say that I'm done with consoles after Xbox1's reveal, but I bet a new Fallout will bring me back in. I could always just use the money to get a better PC though.

Priced at $499.99 I think I am done as well...

I bet we will see games go up to $80-$100 in a few years...

PS4.... the system to get after the anti consumerism box one. 100 bucks cheaper, no used game bs, you can lend a physical copy to a friend, doesnt have to be online to work and play games, basically everything that is horrible about the XboxNO is what the ps4 is. Im just sad i cant play Killer Instinct that was recently announced. Microsoft is really screwing themselves hard and anyone who buys one doesnt care about any kind of freedom in gaming. This is crazy for me to say considering ive been a BIG BIG 360 fan boy but they really want to EFF me in the ass with this new console, so screw them!

where yall going for e3 news ?:)

I bet we will see games go up to $80-$100 in a few years...

games will go the way of sky landers if you ask me IMO

Yeah, I'm not a big gamer...will probably be a good two or three years before I get a next gen console, but as it is, I can't imagine going any other rout than PS4. My gamer Facebook friends already appear to be saying RIP to Xbox.

yup ps4 seems to be the way to go... Not really seen anything that has me all too excited game wise actually ... Only thing I am honestly really sort of hyped about is destiny cause it looks awesome :)

& then stuf that catches my interest is

the new assassins creed just cause ...

& Uhm ... crap... can't even remember the names of the other stuff its that lack luster oh dark souls 2 ...

I go to joystiq as well as many fighting game websites and gametrailers.com. I cant wait to see the sales numbers for the xbox and the ps4. I dont know many that are getting an xbox one except for the very delusional brainwashed xbox fanboys. Every argument they have is invalid. Its almost sad the $#!t they say.