Video Game Thread.

Doom Saber

Me wonders which guy/gal dies in left4dead 1

I still haven't bought l4d 2, but I look forward to grabbing the dlc for this one.

Which dlc are you talking about if you do not mind since there are two of them

One for the second game, which has one of the l4d1 members already dead and another one for l4d1 where the players play the part where the survivor dies.

What ?! Really?.. Well damn I got to say that sucks... Now I got even more of a reason to play l4d again... I hope its bill :P no one spoil anything for me :D

No one kows who dies at this point so we cannot spoil ya until the dlc for part II comes out

Brutal legends got it for $20

Yeah both brutal and Ghostbusters have reached a normal universal price of 20 bucks. I actually saw it at Gogamer for $10 new but it sold out before I could place my order. :( I will have both those games eventually though.

Also I think it will be Bill. His old ticker can't handle all that running and gunning. They can't kill off Zoe because she is the sex appeal haha and they can't kill off Louis because i think he has become a fan favorite? and Francis could possibly be killed however he strikes me as one to kick ass and not be killed unless he does some kind of sacrifice. Its going to be CRAAAAAZZZY when I play it with 3 other friends and be like a roulette on who is going to pay the ultimate sacrifice so the others get the achievements hahaha.

Hm ghost busters at $20 eh ?.. Is it worth picking up at that price ?... I wonder if it will get any lower ...

I have seen it lower, but its rare. Also You will most likely not see it lower than 20 at retail. The demo was pretty decent. I d say its worth 20, especially if you are a ghostbusters fan. It has all the original cast to my knowledge.

cast + voices ?... or do they use different actors for the voices ?

same cast with the same actors voices, but you play as the nameless 'rookie'.

Hm ghost busters at $20 eh ?.. Is it worth picking up at that price ?... I wonder if it will get any lower ...

Me bought the version for 4 dollars at Target

The game can be fun but sometimes it is just frustrating pulling ghosts intothe trap

Also I think it will be Bill. His old ticker can't handle all that running and gunning. They can't kill off Zoe because she is the sex appeal haha and they can't kill off Louis because i think he has become a fan favorite? and Francis could possibly be killed however he strikes me as one to kick ass and not be killed unless he does some kind of sacrifice. Its going to be CRAAAAAZZZY when I play it with 3 other friends and be like a roulette on who is going to pay the ultimate sacrifice so the others get the achievements hahaha.

I think Francis is the fan favorite though I thought he was going to die. Considering that there are new dialogue for Zoey and Francis with the l4d2 people,it is either Bill or Louis that gets the axe. However, Louis is popular for hi pillsline and ppl would found it to be in bad taste that the only black character in the game is the first to die via horror movie.With that said,I also think Billis the one who dies.

As for the death, it will be a sacrifice whereas in the actual left4 dead 1 dlc,it is rumoured that the players pick which of the characters die. In the comic adaption of that scenario and the left 4 dead 2 the passin', a specific suvivor dies

I would imagine the achievement would be for the gamer who volunteers to die; that way,more people would do it

From where? I've been eying this game...

Not that I need more games to play. I'm so behind on games due to WoW that I have games I've bought that are still unplayed (Bioshock and GTA 4 come to mind).

From where? I've been eying this game...

Not that I need more games to play. I'm so behind on games due to WoW that I have games I've bought that are still unplayed (Bioshock and GTA 4 come to mind).

Dude its 20 pretty much everywhere, but the certains that Ive personally seen is TRU and amazon especially.

The game can be fun but sometimes it is just frustrating pulling ghosts intothe trap

ghost busters for xbox new for $4?..

ghost busters for xbox new for $4?..

It was the puter ver though I think they also had the xbox ver

I finally just started playing Bioshock 2... I just have to say, its great to be back in Rapture. Ive been playing it for a few hours now and its just as good as the first. I thought it was going to be a little dumb with the story but so far its awesome.

Eh if you're not in the mood for playing multiplayer don't bother! I've had alive card I got for xmas & I simply have NOT been in the mood for multi or gaming at all for that matter so I simply didn't use it yet! I've started getting back into single player gaming though & am now sort of in the mood for some multiplayer so I'm going to start mine up again! This way I have it for longer now too rather than going for the months with out using it :S . Going through zelda 2 for nes... Enjoying it much better than I am #1 ... Though find it sort of bullshitty you have to go to town to get healed ...

Zelda for Snes is where its at I tell ya! :D That one is next!

My Live went out... I am not sure if its worth renewing yet...

yeah, totally depends on what kind of games you like as well as how you play them. Its mostly for the multiplayer and early downloads so if thats your bag then hit it up, otherwise id hold off til you see it 10-20 dollars cheaper. If you are a huge Call of Duty fan, then you already answered your question haha.

I go back and forth on the worth of gold. I dont play alot of multiplayer stuff with strangers but i love playing co op and multi with friends.

Yeah most people are aholes if you just try and join random games I only really enjoy playing with JJ since he is the only one on there I know lol! Plus I honestly just don't like having to talk to random strangers or listen to there cra*! Honestly I find it kind of weird talking to people I do know from tni the odd time someone is playing with jj haha

cant live without live, we play cod every night in a group of 3-6 people.