Video Game Thread.

Its red colored! Ah, so is that how it works!

sorry synch you lost me on that.............zelda is an awsome ame one of the best......the sword you cant get because you have to get the second sword before the third........i still have all the secrets and stuff stored in my head. the ghosts you have to hit with the blue boomerang up grade or the reflective sheild. all you have to do is stand there when they are about to appear move and doged the ray, and hit them from the back.

anyways.............modern warfare 2 has a new map pack out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tough talk but not so easy when you are actually doing it :P Also the blue boomerang does jack on those guys :S

LegendofZeldaNES_001.png

those fuckers appear right on top of you sometimes too when they transport ... the stupid globe thing stuns you ... the blue ones don't fall back if you hit them they just keep coming at you. Game is also BS because it only gives you hearts & fairys when you already have full hit points (for the most part) But hardly ever when you are damaged & need them... I can get nothing but hearts & fairys when I kill the badies when I am at full HP :S

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I realize that there is a game section here, but not a lot of people visit it.   Anyone has a favorite game that they are currently playing and if so, please list them   For me, it is Muscle March

Like this? Like what? Movies based on children's toys? GI Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, etc... are all properties that have always been targeted for and meant for children.

well Valve = Steam = Half Life . Its kind of hard to have anything Valve/Half Life on your computer that isnt at all linked to Steam in some form or another.

Posted Images

i replayd it when it got rereleased on game cube........finished the game in lik one sitting....u need the master sword...u need to move fasterthen. lol......game is really not that hard if u go step by step and get the right weapons

Looked at the map found to more hearts & got the red sword! Much more easy to kill these things now! Still hate the blue ones though

i replayd it when it got rereleased on game cube........finished the game in lik one sitting....u need the master sword...u need to move fasterthen. lol......game is really not that hard if u go step by step and get the right weapons

Yeah but how the heck are you suppose to know which is step by step... I've not really found it hard either until this castle :S I got the red sword now though so that should help

Yeah but how the heck are you suppose to know which is step by step...

Either use an online walk-through, or have a really, REALLY good memory of things you did when you were 6 or 7. :D

go in castle order

Anyone else planning on getting Monster Hunter Tri?...

I ve actually thought about it, but those games are so effing hard alone and the network with wii games usually suuuuuuuucks, especially if you cant talk to your friends and organize. Now if they brought the monster hunter 360 game over to the states, oh yeahhhhh id be on that one.

How do I kill the Flying eye that has the wings on it, & also has a bunch of other little flying eyes around it in a circle that move in & out ?.. I have tried the bow, the bomb , flames, wand , sword... nothing I have works! Ok I got it ! Got to kill the little eyes first! Man what a pain that thing wastes me LOL!

I ve actually thought about it, but those games are so effing hard alone and the network with wii games usually suuuuuuuucks, especially if you cant talk to your friends and organize. Now if they brought the monster hunter 360 game over to the states, oh yeahhhhh id be on that one.

I think you can with the Wii Speak accessory...

I think the XBox MH game is already out in Japan... But they charge monthly fee so thats usually a no for me...

I think you can with the Wii Speak accessory...

I think the XBox MH game is already out in Japan... But they charge monthly fee so thats usually a no for me...

yeah im not a fan of monthly fees for games that you buy. One of the reasons i quit WoW way back when it first came out. I ll have to look into tri more.

ICK! I'm already paying xbox a yearly fee LOL No way I'm going to pay to play another game that you have to buy as well :S

ICK! I'm already paying xbox a yearly fee LOL No way I'm going to pay to play another game that you have to buy as well :S

Yeah... I am not hardcore enough for monthly fees... That fund is going to Transformers, MOTUC and Minimates... LOL...

EvilHayato - We lucked out... Monster Hunter Tri is free since its not well known in North America... It looks like they have monthly fees in Japan...

EvilHayato - We lucked out... Monster Hunter Tri is free since its not well known in North America... It looks like they have monthly fees in Japan...

NICE! Makes the wii version look better and better. Monster hunter reminds me of another game Im especially looking forward to: Lost Planet 2... awww man 4 player co op giant monster slaying goodness.. and super SFIV... as well as crackdown 2.... OMG CANT WAIT!

NICE! Makes the wii version look better and better. Monster hunter reminds me of another game Im especially looking forward to: Lost Planet 2... awww man 4 player co op giant monster slaying goodness.. and super SFIV... as well as crackdown 2.... OMG CANT WAIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaQaahOCLA0&feature=PlayList&p=048FE02A0FB47FA6&playnext_from=PL&index=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmIm0U3F3Xc&feature=PlayList&p=048FE02A0FB47FA6&playnext_from=PL&index=0

Videos of 4 player goodness to influence your decision... Graphics pretty good for Wii...

I nearly flipped when I found out Marcus Phoenix and Dom is going to be in Lost Planet 2... Gears is one of my favorite games of all time...

Super Street Fighter 4 is a must buy for me...

I gave up on getting the xbox controller to work as a rom player from earlier on in the thread. But it's no big deal really. With netflix, and new mw2 maps I don't really have the time anyways.

As for old school nes Zelda? Easy as PIE! Even as a kid i could beat it one (admittedly a little long) setting. If you really enjoy it you can always try this:

Zelda classic

Specifically this game:

Zelda: lost Isle

Some amazing old School goodness. (admittedly I never managed to beat lost isle)

Guys I'm trying to go for the "u invent" achievement, I'm trying to find someplace where it says how many things I have to buy still but can't seem find it any place :S Does this one not do that ?.. Nasburado Nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble with the xbox controller ... I've already given up on even getting/buying any sort of controller for it & am just using the keyboard .... which kind of sucks but what can ya do!

just play the game it comes naturaly

Guys I'm trying to go for the "u invent" achievement, I'm trying to find someplace where it says how many things I have to buy still but can't seem find it any place :S Does this one not do that ?.. Nasburado Nice to know I'm not the only one having trouble with the xbox controller ... I've already given up on even getting/buying any sort of controller for it & am just using the keyboard .... which kind of sucks but what can ya do!

eh, almost un playable without a controller. I probably will try again when/if I get bored and have the same time. No need to buy another controller if an xbox will do. (my old Pc control's analog stick snapped off)

whats the point of playing a game if you just goign to sit there with a guide going page by age?

plus of all the achievments...that one is easy just keep creating crap till you get it lol it tells you ur inventory when you at the invent machine, and how many parts you need.

I've been buying stuff for ever I'd just like to know how much more is left to go! Like in left 4 dead you can kll 55000 whatever zombies it gives you an idea at least of where you are!